what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donnie Darko for like the millionth time!

I love the soundtrack as well, especially Mad World by Gary Jules

funny-1.gif

Just saw Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, it was pretty good but some of the things done in the movie were frustratingly unrealistic, guess you have to not pay attention to that and just enjoy the action for this kinda movie.. A little odd but it was a pretty good movie

4/5

Fodderboy said:
The Martian Child... I've got a man crush on Cusack =0)
OOh, he's hawt

I recently saw the Sex and the City movie..blame it on peer pressure. The movie was predictable and basically just the same stuff from the show, just an hour and a half more of it.

"The Day the Sky Exploded" 1958 sci-fi. Not that good but interesting for how they pictured manned space travel.

The Happening.

The dialog was down right laughable at times, but despite all that I did not think the film was all that bad. I'd give it maybe a 3 out of 5.

I will say this, it was extremely disturbing and morbid. It was Shyamalan's first R rated film, and deservedly so.

Heavy Metal in Baghdad...

It's not really a movie, but a documentary following four guys trying to get a heavy metal band started in Iraq. Has anyone seen this?

The music aspect aside, by watching this I learned more about the conditions over there than I have in the last five years of following the news. I think it's mostly because every bit of information is coming from the mouths of people that live in the middle of it on a daily basis.

I really felt bad for these guys. They don't care about politics, all they want to do is play music but they keep running into problems that most of would classify as intolerable. For instance, most musicians don't have to deal with their practice space getting hit by a stray rocket and destroying all their equipment. These guys did.

Anyway, the band is called "Acrausicauda". They've since moved from Baghdad to Syria and are now living in Turkey apparently. They are essentially refugees.

If anyone's interested, here's the website for the documentary:

http://www.heavymetalinbaghdad.com/

JustLost said:
It's not really a movie, but a documentary following four guys trying to get a heavy metal band started in Iraq. Has anyone seen this?

No but it does sound interesting.

the last movie I saw was the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Pirates > Ninjas

Guest in the House

Hiya

Just sat through Cloverfield...I really wanted to watch it at the cinema but was too chicken to go on my own and hide behind the row of seats in front.

A great film...thoroughly enjoyable and quite scary in places...nobody in it that is well known which is always good...lasted for around 80 minutes which is not long but kept going throughout...all I can say is if that happens here then I need to make sure I don't get bitten.

Talking of being bitten I also watched 28 Weeks Later...didn't think it was a patch on the first one 28 Days Later...best bit and the worst bit combined...when the main character kills his wife...I can see why he does but the way he does it...oh my god...that took some watching.

I just went and saw the Get The smart movie on Friday, i loved it i want to go and see it again sometime. It was very funny and exciting. It was a lot of fun, I would tottally recomend it.

I gave it 5/5 :D

I saw Legally Blonde. Hillarious movie, seen it before but it's just funny.

Lol, me too! I was a little skeptical about the movie, but it turned out really good, I think =0)

evanescencefan91 said:
I just went and saw the Get The smart movie on Friday, i loved it i want to go and see it again sometime. It was very funny and exciting. It was a lot of fun, I would tottally recomend it.

I gave it 5/5 :D

I have in the last week watched

A History Of Violence
Millers Crossing
The Boondock Saints
Brick

All worth watching.

Cloverfield

Yeah, it was pretty cool. I liked the style. You could really feel the panic and fear, and they left lots of things open for your own imagination. Glad they're trying some new stuff

Gone Baby Gone

Great movie. Great story. And I'm starting to like Casey Affleck. He was awesome in "The assassination of Jesse James" and he was great in this movie.

The last films I watched were Cloverfield, Teeth (haha), Chocolate (thai martial art film, really good!) and Crows Zero (loved it!)

Latest posts

Back