what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
Jeremi said:
Is that the movie where John Malcovich plays some weird russian poker-pro? If so, yeah, saw that part at least. Really weird! ^^

yea the crazy russian! and hes always eatting oreos
i liked it alot
*thinking outloud"i like it when theres more people on here.
quick responses=more fun"*

Yeah, I know how you feel. Sometimes I'll just sit and hit update on the front site waiting for something new to appear. Not very exciting ^^

Newmanium said:
DayvanCowboy said:
Newmanium said:
Batman opens tonight. Anyone planning on seeing it at the theater?

Batman lives and some of the bad people get put away or die. THE END

Well ****, Dave! Next time please place a disclaimer warning us about the huge plot spoilers contained in your post.

Sorry about that, Newman.

DOA original version.

Closer.

The cyber sex scene was possibly the funniest thing I've seen all week :D

Baby Faced Morgan

actually pretty decent.

afterhours1985dvdripxviwe4.jpg

Watched this for the fourth time last night. It's one of those films where you just keep on saying in your head "Wow this guy has got it rough". Its my favorite Scorcese film of all time. I highly recommend it.

Last nite was movie nite for me and my son and we watched Wall-E and Kung Fu Panda, and I watched Wanted and Hancock online after he fell asleep. God bless free movies.
I'm downloading The Pianist right now. I really love that movie.

I just saw the Dark Knight. It was rather good for a super hero movie, but not the second coming everyone is making it out to be.

Death proof

Ah! Love it!! I've got that song "chick habit" stuck in my head now, though.

Flowers From a Stranger

The Devil's Party

The Dark Knight.

I thought it was real good, I love the Joker. Hes so twisted, yet very funny in a way.

Latest posts

Back