what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
index.jpg

Sounds stupid like all the other crap using Bruce Lee's name, but it is good :D Produced and narrated by his real younger brother.

1946145656_1353153346.jpg

Holy crap I've never seen this before. Wow, just wow. It was awful. My father in law is a scary movie junkie and made me watch it since I hadn't seen it. I'll never look at pea soup the same way again (or crucifixes for that matter, ugh).

ForGrantedWife said:

Holy crap I've never seen this before. Wow, just wow. It was awful. My father in law is a scary movie junkie and made me watch it since I hadn't seen it. I'll never look at pea soup the same way again (or crucifixes for that matter, ugh).

it's a classic. It was banned for years in this country !

ForGrantedWife said:

That movie creeps me out.. to the point where I didn't want to keep the dvd lol and gave it away to my friend.

Over-sexed Rugsuckers from Mars (1989)

1z4g2dv.jpg

2llil2p.jpg

Latest posts

Back