What you want, men and women.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papabear

Reaction score
This whole "what men want" "what women want" "you shouldn't date based off of looks" etc. etc. is getting pretty dumb.

The bottom line is that you should only be with someone that you want to be with. If it means you are a person that is more concerned with looks, then so be it. If you don't care but personality is all that matters for you, then so be it.

We aren't trying to teach 5 year-olds that everyone has potential despite their looks. This is YOUR attraction, not someone elses, not societies, YOURS.

Personally I prefer the total package. You've got to be good looking enough for me (my standards aren't huge, but if I don't find you physically attracted then I'm not gonna want to be physical with you) and you've gotta meet my emotional and mental depth requirements (if you are too dumb or emotionally awkward/different then I'm not gonna want to talk or be emotional with you).

You shouldn't be embarassed about what you want in a person because it has absolutely zero to do with anyone elses opinion and EVERYTHING to do with your happiness.

I get ya...true it dosn't have anything to do with anyone's opinions.
If it did..I would had nevered dated any hawt, wild crazy white chicks...I mean Psyhco bitches..lol

Just know that , that same mentally and thinking also applies to people that rejects you
for whatever standard yourself can't live up to.
Whether it be your looks, the size of your dick or lack there of, your bank account,
charms, emotional maturity, ...and the list gose on.

None of the that ..some women sucks ass becuase she's a lying, cheaten, whore of a ***** because she choses
to live her life as she see fit and can really care less what your opinion about her is.
If a woman needs and wants 100s of men to fill her needs and desires..then that's what she needs and wants.
The same repect should be granted to her without any type put downs.

The thing is, you may meet someone you aren't initially attracted to, but once you get to know them you become attracted. I mean yeah, there probably needs to be at least something you're physically attracted to, but she doesn't have to have everything for you to start liking her, at least that's how it is for me. I was talking with this girl online for a while and we exchanged pictures; I didn't really like how she looked, but I chatted with her for almost a year and began to find her more attractive the more I thought about her.

Jesse said:
The thing is, you may meet someone you aren't initially attracted to, but once you get to know them you become attracted. I mean yeah, there probably needs to be at least something you're physically attracted to, but she doesn't have to have everything for you to start liking her, at least that's how it is for me. I was talking with this girl online for a while and we exchanged pictures; I didn't really like how she looked, but I chatted with her for almost a year and began to find her more attractive the more I thought about her.

no, "I" might not meet that person, or I might... the problem is that you are saying how someone else should look at or perceive what they may or may not like or develop to like about someone.

While I agree that what you've said is possible it might not be for someone who puts more weight on physical appearance.

It's wonderful, fine, or whatever that this is how things are for you, but no one should be faulted for their views of what they want in a relationship, short of odd things like 5 year olds or whatever...

Well I find this pretty obvious.. Cos no other person should tell you how to live your life (apologies to anyone I might have done this to...). Be it who to date, what job to get, what studies to choose, where to live, how much you should earn in order to be "happy", what to feel, how to behave, what to eat, what to wear, what to buy etc. People can give advice yes. People can share their own views yes. But to take the liberty to downright TELL people how they should live their lives is just pure bullshit. Once you turn 18 no ****** can tell you how to live your life, though it might not be a bad idea to do things legally :p of course, that's just my advice lol.

Lonesome Crow said:
Just know that , that same mentally and thinking also applies to people that rejects you
for whatever standard yourself can't live up to.
Whether it be your looks, the size of your dick or lack there of, your bank account,
charms, emotional maturity, ...and the list gose on.

In that case I guess the local hick chicks are rejecting my friendship because I'm not a smoking, drinking, partying, cheating, backstabbing, immature b*tch with 3 kids, a husband who works at the local mining factory and a 14 year old rusty pick-up truck... :p

Suddenly I'm happy I don't live up to their "standards" lol :p

Oceanmist23 said:
In that case I guess the local hick chicks are rejecting my friendship because I'm not a smoking, drinking, partying, cheating, backstabbing, immature b*tch with 3 kids, a husband who works at the local mining factory and a 14 year old rusty pick-up truck... :p

mmmm..there's always room for improvment, Nastay.
Are there whore of bitches night classes you can enroll into
at your local college to make your community a better place
to reside?!? You're such a stuck up snob !!!!!..lmao
You're either part of salutions or part of the problem.
Get with the program, Nasty
Go give the whore of a *****'s husband a helping hand.
Give a guy a break...unrust his truck already. FFS.:p

Lonesome Crow said:
Oceanmist23 said:

I like that one. Go on Lonesome Crow. you are really funny!!!

Lonesome Crow said:

Well Pickle... you just bought a new truck and it ain't rusty yet...
Gimme a call in 14 years and we'll talk :p
Although, by then I'll be too busy living a happy life so I won't have the time.

Ah the beauty of being a stuck up snob... I even got the posh accent for it :p

Also, the art of being a ***** can't be taught. You're either born one or you're not.
And since we've already established that I'm a stuck up snob that leaves me out of the ***** department :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Oceanmist23 said:

Please can't we have a bit more manners while talking? It's really easy to piss people off but not really that easy to make it up to them.
Thanks in advance.

Oceanmist23 said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Well Pickle... you just bought a new truck and it ain't rusty yet...
Gimme a call in 14 years and we'll talk :p
Although, by then I'll be too busy living a happy life so I won't have the time.

Eerrrr!!!!
In 14 years I might have to trade my truck in for a wheel chair, breathing
apperatize and a mechanical heart. Hopfully by then science
well invent an eraction contraption the gose "hoo..whoo"
If not...I'd probably have to revert to may old ways and
settle for bitches of whores to keep a pluse.:p

Ok..i'll call ya. Stuck up snubs don't scare me.
You're never too busy for me. Just keep a thebulator handly.
I'll put a spark in your life.:rolleyes:

Lonesome Crow]I said:
You'll put a spark in my life?!! OMFG I love those! Sweet :p

Norwegian_kicksled.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kicksled

I want a morbidly obese woman that cant get out of the house unless a heavy duty crane is used - this takes care of my abandonment issues. I'll wash her with a rag on a stick and feed her unpeeled watermelons and whole turkeys to keep her in place. She must have more body hair than me so i can wrap myself up in my furry blanket when the nights get cold. She doesnt have to have the ability to hold a decent or interesting conversation, talking is overrated and simple grunts will suffice. If she can fart out the national anthem i will consider her my soul mate. failing these simple requests in my perfect prospective mate.. i'll take anything, no matter how dull and ugly.. fresia standards.

Latest posts

Back