Women's Ideal Hair Style for Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
What exactly do women prefer? Or what I'm trying to ask is what women don't prefer? I ask because I think I can do better. I use gell, a lot of it for my short hair style, but I've noticed it makes my hair seem thin and its hard to the touch, is this attractive?

So what are your thoughts?

Hard hair? :/ Don't they have a new gel wax thing for guy's hair that doesn't make it stiff as a board? Hair is hair to me, but I wouldn't consider hard hair nice. Or dirty hair. Or greasy hair. Style and length doesn't matter to me as long as it's clean.

Post a picture, it might be easier for us to tell if you if looks good or not.

As long as the hairstyle suits you . . . I do not see a reason for a woman not to like it.

Edit: if you're concerned that women do not like hard hair . . . you can try different hair products like texturizing paste . . . wax . . . pomade.

I've kinda wondered this, too.

I keep basically a crew cut for practicality and to stay clean for work and I wonder if it isn't part of my attractiveness problem.

I usually just shave mine down to like a quarter inch and go for the buzz/space monkey look.

I second what Nilla said, as long as it is clean and well cared for, the hair style depends on the individual. Some men look good buzzed flat or bald, others can do long hair very well.

Besides which, I care less about a guy's haircut and more about his personality. You could put the perfect hairstyle on a ********* and while he might end up being a ********* with a fine head of hair, he'd still be a *********.

I like unique hairstyles, but not hair that has alot of gel or other gunk in it. Hair should look clean. It's not that important compared to other traits but a cool hairstyle does get my attention.

Clean and soft in any length wins me over. Same for scalps when the hair is absent! :) I pay more attention to eye's, and the ability of the person to smile though.

Every woman has her own preferences - and some do not care either way.
I would skip the gel though - hair soft to the touch is more appealing IMO.
I honestly can say that I would not be impressed if I wanted to touch a guy, and he backed off because he didn't want me to mess up his hair.
I've had two cases like that...well, okaaaaay then.

Luna said:
I honestly can say that I would not be impressed if I wanted to touch a guy, and he backed off because he didn't want me to mess up his hair.

Lol, i think men that are vain like that are.... strange. :p

Luna said:

HAHAHA i'm like that :(

You can tell a lot about a guy by how he is about his hair.

Bed head ftw!

(and not that stupid emo-gel'd bed head look, either. I'm talkin straight-from-the-sack, I-was-up-all-night-doing-manly-heavy-lifting greasiness and messiness.)

:p

I don't really have a preference for hair. I find certain hair styles really attractive, but it depends on who's sporting it. What looks adorable on one person can look silly on another. But if I was banned from touching hair that was particularly cute, I'd have to have a sad :(

ShybutHi said:
Lol, i think men that are vain like that are.... strange. :p

Sean said:
HAHAHA i'm like that :(

(no)

Okay, learn --->

Badjedidude said:
You can tell a lot about a guy by how he is about his hair.

Bed head ftw!

(and not that stupid emo-gel'd bed head look, either. I'm talkin straight-from-the-sack, I-was-up-all-night-doing-manly-heavy-lifting greasiness and messiness.)

(hello)

Point is, it depends on the lady - she could have a preference one way or the other, but if she finds you attractive, she finds you attractive.
Some girls like the gelled-up, streaked, ironed look, whereas for me, I like no effort haha.
So do what you think looks best for you, keep it clean, and just go with it.
And if a girl wants to touch your hair, don't run away or scold her unless you never want any of ze sexy-sexy from the wimmenz. @_@

Edit: But don't be like "Yeahhh...I have more hair elsewhere for you to touch..."

Everyone is different in what they're attracted to of course, but I tend to look above and below when making judgments about a fellow's personality before properly talking to him. I definitely find that hair and shoes make the first impression for me!

And I'm a complete hypocrit, because I hate the feel of hair goop (techincal term, yes), but the type of hair that I veer towards as an indie-pop fan requires some sort of product. At least product has advanced since my high-school days. The fellows (I was a big Smiths, Echo & the Bunnymen, etc., fan) used to use toothpaste when pomade wasn't readily available.

My only advise is: It's what inside that counts, but the "Bieber" looks good on no one.

I don't like long hair on a guy, even past the ears. This isn't 1986 and they look like girls. I like the spikey messy bed hair look best I guess, a la Zach Effron or Robert Pattinson. And sideburns are a must. A girl can dream.

zac-efron-no-bangs.jpg

whirlingwaltzer said:
My only advise is: It's what inside that counts, but the "Bieber" looks good on no one.

HOLY GOD ALMIGHTY SPAGHETTI NOODLES, I LOVE YOU!!! :p

lol I hate that kid.

Marry me.

^^^DUDE YOU LOVE EVERYONE!^^^

Ok, well I've been contemplating on either going buzz cut or growning my hair longer. I'm basicly trying to get rid on the GELL ROUTINE. If I go buzz cut, I don't have to worry about gelling up everyday and making my hair look decent (if I don't I look like a retard with poofy hair). If I make it longer, the weight of the longer hair should make it fall down and would be easier to get it to style the way I want it. But then agian, I don't like long hair on guys or myself. I'll try to find a pic...

....and found nothing. I'll take one later.

Latest posts

Back