can people find love when there unattractive looking and weight problem and lazy eye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i spend 14 years of life rejected by every single guy i can understand that if the attraction is not there why bother.i can see it from there point of view but 14 years of it going on 15 years.guy won't date a female is not attracted it to.even women want best looking and most inter sting guy in the room
guys say horrible mean things to me.they call me names and be little even threating me.they always boasting all they girlfriends they had .how i would never measure up to they high standards.
or another one which is quiet famous line they use on me.
they few versions they different guys say it differently
"any female in this room but you"
"every other woman in this room but you"
"don't get wrong i like women just not you"
"i have better things to do then bother with likes you"this coming nerd guy who couldn't get a date if he tried

i know men love model.

have guys out being male can help to get out rejection cycle like advice just to help me .
from 18 years old till 29 years old i have been rejected not single offer not one.

its not all about looks.
how you feel about yourself has a lot to do with it to.

a good looking miserable person might not be all that atractive.
looks have a lot to do with it but not everything.
so yeah i think its possible.

Well, we wouldn't date a girl that we are not attracted to; just like a woman wouldn't date a man that she's not attracted to. Not all attraction is physical, though I think physical attraction is more important so for men in regards to how we consider women.

I am not certain why you haven't considered working on your appearance, though. Not all men find the same appearance attractive, but if you have any part that you are dissatisfied with yourself, such as weight, why not work on it? The very act of working on any aspect of yourself is empowering and can give you more esteem.

Don't think about finding love. Think about loving people unconditionally.

And yes, you can find someone despite having lazy eye, which is sort of out of your control. My very first girlfriend knew well that I had intermittent strabismus (the kids called it cross-eyes, but really an eye just wanders out at times). I've had very attractive girls show me good times and not reject me when I asked them out.

You can find someone while having a weight problem, though I'd advise you to work your ass off at correcting it if it can be. Correct everything you can, INSIDE (especially) and out. This will improve your chances.

Men are not all uniform and do not share all of the same tastes. There are men who actually favor larger women. Nonetheless, you should focus on working on yourself as it will be empowering and may help you with the other aspects of your life.

IgnoredOne said:
Men are not all uniform and do not share all of the same tastes. There are men who actually favor larger women. Nonetheless, you should focus on working on yourself as it will be empowering and may help you with the other aspects of your life.

yes good looks are helpful if you have them but if you don't your literally on your own !

unlucky in life said:
yes good looks are helpful if you have them but if you don't your literally on your own !

This is true of everyone. You can improve your appearance, and we've emphasized this many times. Proper grooming in itself is invaluable.

like the guy Spain like women who are gorgeous looking and slim like supermodels.he love to date supermodel but i am very bad made looking female
i do better in horror film i am ugly looking all my life i long to be beautiful looking and slim like the models but i stayed ugly looking all
my life .thinking i,d stop being ugly ducking but became uglier duckling. men love women like model who very high quality beauty and shape

things like that i have always wanted .instead i look like some The Hunchback of Notre Dame .i know why he hide.i awful ugly looking fat and unpleasant face.
the density felt sorry for she fixed my correct teeth and put some plastic white shell on my teeth.she said i looked awful need improve my appearance she felt sorry for me because i was ugly looking. that tell you how ugly looking i am if some one offers help me to improve my appearance but i still had pay 250 euros.even by professional dentist using cosmetic dentistry to fix my correct every one said i am ugly looking need help with appearance and to ask professional make up artist and dentist and stylist for clothes

I don't look like a model.

I have a condition which means I have an ugly red blotch on all of my right shin, a large keloid on my left ear and I scar myself on purpose. Plus I'm 5'3, which is hardly model-esque.

But I have had and will have boyfriends, mostly cos I have a sense of humour and big green eyes. :p.

Embrace what you see as being your "flaws". They're not. They're what make you... You :).

A boy recently told me my scarring on my shin is beautiful because no one else has it.

He made me look at myself in the mirror and told me not to cut any more.

It was probably just a cheesy line, but it worked for me, in an odd way.

Be brave, be strong. That is far more beautiful than anything else.

Men aren't everything. Find another way in your life you can achieve.

Believe in yourself :)

unlucky in life said:
well all i know men love beautiful slim women .like models not the likes of me.

That's not always true. Some guys fall in love with personality and the way you are to him. If a guy like you for you, they're the one to keep. When they don't expect anything from you, and love you anyway. Not all guys want skinny models. Even the most attractive people have flaws, and just like anyone else, they want someone who accepts them for who they are.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
well all i know men love beautiful slim women .like models not the likes of me.

That's not always true. Some guys fall in love with personality and the way you are to him. If a guy like you for you, they're the one to keep. When they don't expect anything from you, and love you anyway. Not all guys want skinny models. Even the most attractive people have flaws, and just like anyone else, they want someone who accepts them for who they are.

Not to mention, many celebs don't look anything particularly special without the money in makeup and attention and clothes.

unlucky in life said:
i want to find love like normal person but i can't i am ugly looking

1)You believe that your looks are preventing you from happiness.

2)You can improve them through self-work.

3)Through self-work, you can get closer to happiness.

I'm not sure which part of this logic disconnects for you. You need to be less emotional about this, if possible.

PurpleDays said:
I don't look like a model.

I have a condition which means I have an ugly red blotch on all of my right shin, a large keloid on my left ear and I scar myself on purpose. Plus I'm 5'3, which is hardly model-esque.

But I have had and will have boyfriends, mostly cos I have a sense of humour and big green eyes. :p.

Embrace what you see as being your "flaws". They're not. They're what make you... You :).

A boy recently told me my scarring on my shin is beautiful because no one else has it.

He made me look at myself in the mirror and told me not to cut any more.

It was probably just a cheesy line, but it worked for me, in an odd way.

Be brave, be strong. That is far more beautiful than anything else.

Men aren't everything. Find another way in your life you can achieve.

Believe in yourself :)

but i want to find love .i want find guy i like to find a guy to like me .
i am sad and pathetic i can't get boyfreind like normal person .
i feel such a freak i never got my first kiss and i never got asked out in my life .please can yee help me.

that guy you have is sweet and rare.but guys in my country are arn't but sweet and they never such nice things. they all shallow and vain

i am so sad and depressed i can't find love may be i should give up on it
15 years of rejection may be i shpuld take hint since my life is a mess

unlucky in life said:
but i want to find love .i want find guy i like to find a guy to like me .
i am sad and pathetic i can't get boyfreind like normal person .
i feel such a freak i never got my first kiss and i never got asked out in my life .please can yee help me.

that guy you have is sweet and rare.but guys in my country are arn't but sweet and they never such nice things. they all shallow and vain

i am so sad and depressed i can't find love may be i should give up on it
15 years of rejection may be i shpuld take hint since my life is a mess

I believe Miss Purple lives in the same country as you do. Its an island west of continental Europe.

Latest posts

Back