Do you change your physical preferences?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loool Ska red lambo something with custom this and remapped that he loves it more than me honestly

Oooh men and their cars

Could you be into a girl that hates cars and wants you to cycle ? oh and she never shaves either … because … “the environment”…

That's certainly a nice choice.

Could I be into a girl that hates cars and wants me to cycle?

I don't know. It's kind of strange because I'm not your typical car person. Most car people are conservative, individualist, practical, common sense real-world STEM trades math types - people that don't care about things like imagination and stories, or are content to enjoy these things made by other people, and don't need to come up with anything themselves - all head, no heart - the types I've never gotten along with because of ideological differences, genetics, superiority/inferiority, all that.

And you could say I'm a bit of a leftist.
But for some weird reason I'm a leftist that really likes cars. It doesn't make sense, and makes me kind of a contradiction (I think that's why I've had a hard time in life really - the more I think about it, the more I realize I'm a pretty contradictory person). I know it's bad for the environment, and I know it's a corporate product, etc etc...It's almost like being a leftist that likes guns. But I like what I like, and I always have.

I mean, I would cycle as something to do on a nice day, a way to burn calories...and a way to keep wear and tear off my car, and not worry about it on nights out 😄

Ultimately, I think it's possible for me to date someone like that, if we have enough other interests and values in common, and if I like them as a person/if we can care about each other emotionally - deeper stuff than just one interest we may not share. Even with my friends, only some of them share my interest. Those that don't, we're able to bond over other things.

The not-shaving business though...now that might be a dealbreaker 🤔

Yes I have actually, in my early 20s I had a thing for Caucasian women, after failed relationships essentially changed it to hispanic/Latin women, more failed relationships went to black. That ended up being the Queen of all narcissists so now I’m into Asians.

My preferences have always been constant.

1) Young, Petite, white American girls, about 5'0" 100 lbs with blonde hair, blue eyes and very pretty face
2) East Asians with the same physical attributes as (1) , albeit without the blonde/blue thing
3) That's about it. MaybeI'll see a "latina" with the same physical attributes as (1), but she would have to be like a Jessica Alba type, with no accent whatsoever.

1) Young, Petite, white American girls, about 5'0" 100 lbs with blonde hair, blue eyes and very pretty face
2) East Asians with the same physical attributes as (1) , albeit without the blonde/blue thing
3) That's about it. MaybeI'll see a "latina" with the same physical attributes as (1), but she would have to be like a Jessica Alba type, with no accent whatsoever.
Best trend for single males for the past 10yrs or so has been for men to go to the Philippines to find a mate. #passportbros initially started by black men has now become literally the best solution to an otherwise lonely life. Reason for the Philippines is due to it being the highest English speaking language in Southeast Asia. The beauty standards there is if you over 30lbs overweight the women would be considered obese. That’s light years ahead of what we western men think “obese” is considered. Soon after I fix a few personal issues I’m going there. I got two military buddies that will help me provide a place to sleep and perhaps a guide for the night life. Cannot wait!

Best trend for single males for the past 10yrs or so has been for men to go to the Philippines to find a mate. #passportbros initially started by black men has now become literally the best solution to an otherwise lonely life. Reason for the Philippines is due to it being the highest English speaking language in Southeast Asia. The beauty standards there is if you over 30lbs overweight the women would be considered obese. That’s light years ahead of what we western men think “obese” is considered. Soon after I fix a few personal issues I’m going there. I got two military buddies that will help me provide a place to sleep and perhaps a guide for the night life. Cannot wait!
Did you know we have a thread about that?

https://www.alonelylife.com/threads/passport-bros.45541/

The no accent bit made me dieeeee loool where have you been! Hope you’ve not been knocking back too much hard liquor 😇

Latest posts

Back