Is looking for a girl strictly for hooking up such a bad thing?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ditakelly said:
You took the bait! I knew you would LMAO. You were so predictable. That made my day LOL. You also totally proved my point... You responded emotionally.... women are essentially emotional creatures. I am so grateful so have moved on from that way of living
You're one of those people who only sees what you want to see, aren't you?  Either that or you're smoking something good, because wow....Stay away from the purple elephants, okay?

Hi, my name's Carrie and I have BPD.  Meet my friends Eve and Nilla who are ******* insane.  Are you serious?

You're a bunch of lunatics. Probably posting from an aslium somewhere

The fact that you have responded in such an emotionally over the top way indicates a level of instability, for sure

...and as stated previously women are essentially emotional creatures.... always looking for the next drama... as your responses compleetly demonstrate... thats why hook ups always turn bad.... I rest my case.

ditakelly said:

The fact that you have responded in such an emotionally over the top way indicates a level of instability, for sure

...and as stated previously women are essentially emotional creatures.... always looking for the next drama... as your responses compleetly demonstrate... thats why hook ups always turn bad.... I rest my case.

That is just about enough from you, generalizing and insulting people is not permitted here. Enjoy your time off from the forum and hopefully you come back with a better attitude towards others. Your remarks were going way too far.

Fditakelly said:

Hook ups do not always turn bad.  I slept with one of my college teachers (as an older student at 29) without even having had a single date.  We ended up living together happily for seven years.

TheRealCallie said:
ditakelly said:
You took the bait! I knew you would LMAO. You were so predictable. That made my day LOL. You also totally proved my point... You responded emotionally.... women are essentially emotional creatures. I am so grateful so have moved on from that way of living
You're one of those people who only sees what you want to see, aren't you?  Either that or you're smoking something good, because wow....Stay away from the purple elephants, okay?

Hi, my name's Carrie and I have BPD.  Meet my friends Eve and Nilla who are ******* insane.  Are you serious?
I'd rather be "our" brand of crazy than her brand of sane. 
Lol...I'll make myself scarce now.

Let's all try to get along here. I am sure dita is cool. Lets all take a step back. This is not a bad thread. Remember when we fought like cats and dogs, callie? We still do sometimes

Okay just drop it now, there is no need to continue on with previous remarks, it's been addressed and dealt with.

Keep the thread on topic.

Sci-Fi said:
Okay just drop it now, there is no need to continue on with previous remarks, it's been addressed and dealt with.  

Keep the thread on topic.

Wanna hook up? We could meet at timmies

I'm sure men and women no-doubt differ in this but it's difficult to say to what extent it's due to socialization.

I have to agree a bit with ditkelly, the few women I've known who had "empowered" attitudes towards casual sex seemed to have been compensating for low self-esteem or working through issues.

Here is what I think is so bad; When I am constantly thinking about sex. Wanting to hook up. Checking out every woman like some rabid dog. Knowing I been this way for such a long time. With such few sexual encounters. Wondering if it's the lack of that makes these desires so strong. Wondering if I had the opportunity to indulge when I was younger that I might have gotten all this sexual tension and aggression out of my system. So I can focus on having a more normal balanced type of relationship. Chicken and egg scenario again. Always wondering....

ardour said:
I'm sure men and women no-doubt differ in this but it's difficult to say to what extent it's due to socialization.

I have to agree a bit with ditkelly, the few women I've known who had "empowered" attitudes towards casual sex seemed to have been compensating for low self-esteem or working through issues.

Low self-esteem and having issues doesn't mean crazy or coke addict. Also, not all women will engage in casual sex particularly to feel empowered.

There is nothing wrong as long as both are being honest with each other.

I mean this kindly, but if you want to hook up you need to deal with your hypersensitivity and shut off your overthinking brain. A woman might walk up you...interested...ask you if she knows you. From what I've read, it seems that you fall apart if someone mistakes you for someone else. BTW, people often say this as an icebreaker. 

Have you improved on this issue? I don't mean to hurt you but I feel like walking on eggshells when I post on one of your threads. A woman that's DTF and only wants to F in that moment, at that time, isn't going to want to coddle a stranger. You can hookup if that's what you want but you really need to work on your sensitivity, be brave, and go for it.

Latest posts

Back