need male view on looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is fine to disagree with opinions but we don't need to be out right insulting about holding an opinion that you don't agree with.

can i have advice on this actress is she good example to follow in personality's

i know yee hate mention actress they only example like men love the likes of this actress men love her .
tell me what think do you think i should act like this .
tell me what think her face and personality is this good example to follow

unlucky in life said:
can i have advice on this actress is she good example to follow in personality's

i know yee hate mention actress they only example like men love the likes of this actress men love her .

Am I missing something here?

blackdot said:
High heels just make women look way too unattractive and unintelligent.

I looovvee high heels on a girl. That makes them attractive to me. I don't see how footgear impacts intelligence, though I'm now all ears about the foot-brain connection.

unlucky in life said:

She is not attractive to me.

so high heel are good choice . and her Ladyship do other men find her attractive
what yee think of her personality would you think she nice, stuck up,up her self etc

Some days I wear pretty dresses, some day I wear suits to court, some days I wear an overcoat to paint a shed. I'm pretty sure that the right person won't give a **** what I wear.

I don't know.
Watching a woman wobble around on ice cause she is wearing high heels.
Watching women struggle to keep up cause they can't move in high heels.
Listening to women gripe and complain about how high heels are uncomfortable while wearing the high heels.
Watching women have to pull off the high heels so they can move in cases of emergencies.
Watching women get stuck in a Haunted House cause they are in high heels and the heel gets stuck in a hole in the floor.

I could go on and on.
Stick with flats. Makes you look smarter.

Bones said:
+1 - There are hotter women on ALLf than her with a better, down to earth personality to boot.

IgnoredOne said:

ok but she does think of herself as very hot stuff indeed since she dating guy 8 years her junior she was the one chasing him .

unlucky in life said:
ok but she does think of herself as very hot stuff indeed since she dating guy 8 years her junior she was the one chasing him .

Good for her. How does this matter to you?

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

Good for her. How does this matter to you?

it does nt i just think men go for those looks and personality i need example to by is she good example to follow because i don't know what to go by

IgnoredOne said:
blackdot said:

I looovvee high heels on a girl. That makes them attractive to me. I don't see how footgear impacts intelligence, though I'm now all ears about the foot-brain connection.

I think it's more kind of the inexplicable pop. culture perception that high heels are linked to "sluttiness" :\

Strangely, I kinda know what Blackdot means though. I think perhaps it looks too "showy" in some way?

Girls that wear them really casually tend to combine them with a ridiculously tiny skirt and make-up caked faces and yell "AH, SHADDAAAP!" or "LEAVE IT, 'EE AIN'T WURF ET!" in drunken, screechy voices! From what I've observed anyway :D

Having said that, I do like high heels, at least when they're not mismatched or exaggerated when compared to the rest of a girl's clothing.

Also, I've seen girls that look freaking stunning in a long dress, preferably a simple colour like white or black. As in "Holy crap, I seriously need to kiss this woman right now" kind of stunning. So I'd argue that the "unintelligent" angle is a bit harsh and unsubstantiated there.

Havins said that, ultra cheap dresses with no substance to them and excessive flesh conveyance can look a bit lame though, so meh.

I also have a bizarre liking for some rather "kooky" clothing combos every now and then, providing it's not totally bananas. There's a girl I know at the moment that wears stuff like light blue tights and stripy blouses together, but she nonetheless seems utterly snugglable, almost more so due to the unusual attire.

Hmm. If I ever get a girl, I get the worrying thought that I will be helping her with her wardrobe. Or at least trying to get her into long socks and pleasingly soft jumpers :D

EDIT -

UIL, why don't you start going to clubs or pubs and actually talk to men? Not even neccessarily with romantic intent. Just talk to guys and get to know them. All this "guys just do this" stuff is totally based on assumption, you need to gain real experience with men :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
IgnoredOne said:
blackdot said:

I think it's more kind of the inexplicable pop. culture perception that high heels are linked to "sluttiness" :\

Strangely, I kinda know what Blackdot means though. I think perhaps it looks too "showy" in some way?

Girls that wear them really casually tend to combine them with a ridiculously tiny skirt and make-up caked faces and yell "AH, SHADDAAAP!" or "LEAVE IT, 'EE AIN'T WURF ET!" in drunken, screechy voices! From what I've observed anyway :D

Having said that, I do like high heels, at least when they're not mismatched or exaggerated when compared to the rest of a girl's clothing.

Also, I've seen girls that look freaking stunning in a long dress, preferably a simple colour like white or black. As in "Holy crap, I seriously need to kiss this woman right now" kind of stunning. So I'd argue that the "unintelligent" angle is a bit harsh and unsubstantiated there.

Havins said that, ultra cheap dresses with no substance to them and excessive flesh conveyance can look a bit lame though, so meh.

I also have a bizarre liking for some rather "kooky" clothing combos every now and then, providing it's not totally bananas. There's a girl I know at the moment that wears stuff like light blue tights and stripy blouses together, but she nonetheless seems utterly snugglable, almost more so due to the unusual attire.

Hmm. If I ever get a girl, I get the worrying thought that I will be helping her with her wardrobe. Or at least trying to get her into long socks and pleasingly soft jumpers :D

EDIT -

UIL, why don't you start going to clubs or pubs and actually talk to men? Not even neccessarily with romantic intent. Just talk to guys and get to know them. All this "guys just do this" stuff is totally based on assumption, you need to gain real experience with men :)
but i had nothing but bad experiences with men .i was thinking dressing nice might help me guys to like me .so if change how i look might get less abuse from men but more interested better response from them in good way instead of abuse way. if you see what i getting at .

I guess another reason I hate seeing women all dressed up is that they then expect me to get all dressed up and I don't get dressed up.
I see no point in wasting my money in clothes that have no purpose other than to make it look like you like to waste money.

but looks are imprortant i ma trying improve how i look because i am tired of being invisible and being one of the lads

Edit: The point I was making probably would not have made sense because I was looking at it from an age perspective; therefore, I decided to delete the post.

unlucky in life said:
Bones said:
+1 - There are hotter women on ALLf than her with a better, down to earth personality to boot.
IgnoredOne said:

Schoolgirl outfits make a girl look smart. I mean, it suggests she's going to school, right? Also, kneesocks.

blackdot said:
I guess another reason I hate seeing women all dressed up is that they then expect me to get all dressed up and I don't get dressed up.
I see no point in wasting my money in clothes that have no purpose other than to make it look like you like to waste money.

We get that you hate women who dress nicely. Maybe you and Unlucky should hook up and save her some money in the process so she doesn't have to buy heels or dresses.

Just to wade in on the high heels angle. My mother in her 20s could run for the bus in hers and I once saw her do "the twist" too. Its all a question of can you handle yourself in them? If you can you don't look like an idiot tottering about.

I on the other hand am more of a ballet flats girl though I used to like heels because it made me taller than my ex...

As for the original question here its like how long is a piece of string. There's no answer. Everyone is different, likes different things.

Latest posts

Back