The most beautiful woman i’d ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember some preaching about "respect". It seems like that idea was kind of lost the last few pages. Unless simply being married means you respect and are respected.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I remember some preaching about "respect". It seems like that idea was kind of lost the last few pages. Unless simply being married means you respect and are respected.

Of course not, it's all about the sex and money.  :club:

TheRealCallie said:

Of course not, it's all about the sex and money.  :club:

Don’t forget love?.

I have zero respect for wife, never did, never will. But don’t forget about love!.

Joturbo said:
Richard_39 said:
Puddled Duck said:
But you can’t define marriage.

Relationships?, never known anything so stupid in my entire life!.

Well, there's Pokemons. Even the tagline states in your face its a scandalous concept to make parents buy a plethora of them to their kids, merciless conseumerism. That's probably stupider than relationships.
And the Kardashians too.

Mariage is a state by which a man agrees to sacrifice his emotional, mental and financial well-being for an ill-advised and unreflected concept called "love" in which he pretty much has nothing to gain save being a "good guy", whereas divorcing females can own half his life earnings after signature of 20 seconds. Doesnt seem like it deserves much more defining nowadays. Still have yet to know any practical advantages of it for men.
The most accurate definition in a sentence is probably along the lines of "archaic concept leftover from a bygone era where the world functionned differently".

Er marriage can be fun ya know :).But pay no attention to me I've only been married 200 years...honeysuckle can't find me popcorn...

Hellooooo :D*waves*^^^^^

Well, I think marriage has only as much meaning as you give it. Sadly, the norm seems to be not giving it much. Hence my own reservations. I still don't see a practical reason to get married in today's age. Not with the industry its turned into.

Lol I saw you Joturbo. But I think you're much more often the exception than the rule now.

Richard_39 said:

Well, I think marriage has only as much meaning as you give it. Sadly, the norm seems to be not giving it much. Hence my own reservations. I still don't see a practical reason to get married in today's age. Not with the industry its turned into.

Lol I saw you Joturbo. But I think you're much more often the exception than the rule now.

Richard, if you don’t agree with the institution of marriage, that’s fine.

50% of marriages end in divorce and let’s be honest of the remaining 50%, how many people are still together because of the kids or because of the house or they’ve got to such an age where if they seperated there’s nothing to move onto.

In some respects at best a truly successful marriage rests on the toss of a coin.

Richard_39 said:

Welcome back Richard ,great to see you back  if you need a white bouncy castle for the wedding I can source it..Don't worry Callie can pay :p

TheRealCallie said:
Yet you have a failed marriage and you are only staying married to be spiteful. :)

Both faithful, she lives in a nice house, plenty of money, the kids are doing ok and I get to play as much Call of Duty as I want, best ‘relationship’ i’ve ever had in many respects. It’s just’s the sex’s crap, then again you could probably say that about 90% of marriages.

She can divorce me anytime she wants?, can’t she?.

But where’s the love?

TheRealCallie said:
Yet you are waiting for me to propose......Mister, if you don't get on board, you will NEVER have my chains.

Lol well ma'am, you'll have to settle with living in sin. ;-)

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Yet you are waiting for me to propose......Mister, if you don't get on board, you will NEVER have my chains.

Well providing the sex is good, I spent years living in sin, but the sex was crap!.

lPuddled Duck said:
Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:

Well providing the sex is good, I spent years living in sin, but the sex was crap!.

Well I been single for a good long time, so it's a granted the sex will be crap. But it ain't about that, it's about how long it'll last before she tries to strangle me in my sleep.

Jessicat said:
Bet it’s really short. 😂
Ahh... funny stuff.

**** straight. If I ever slept next to myself, I'd have done me in at the first snore. Before it starts shaking the foundations.

So you are like one of those jackhammers? 

Made me think of a dude I had the pleasure of spending one night with.. 
well, him sleeping and snoring so much I had to leave wasn’t all that fun.
Hmm. Maybe that’s what he was aiming for.
😂

Jessicat said:
So you are like one of those jackhammers? 

Made me think of a dude I had the pleasure of spending one night with.. 
well, him sleeping and snoring so much I had to leave wasn’t all that fun.
Hmm. Maybe that’s what he was aiming for.
😂

Don't underestimate yourself.
I dunno, to be honest. Ive been told by my folks I snore loud enough to wake the dead but apparently since I lost my job I dont snore anymore. Go figure.

Then I guess now it’s the time to have a sleep over. 🎈
I don’t snore. My mom do. Hmm..
What makes some snore and some don’t?

Jessicat said:
Then I guess now it’s the time to have a sleep over. 🎈

LOL be my guest but it's a helluva walk for nothing much. Girls would be better off shopping for something less damaged.

I was referring to some girl near you. 😙
But yeah, sleep overs are fun. And not just the dirty kind. 
Watching movies in pjs, eating popcorn and having pillow fights. 
Yes please. 🌈

Latest posts

Back