Thoughts and feelings about religion.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punisher said:
Im not preaching hate, im just saying the truth.
Show me my mistake then i'll gladly correct it and apologise :)
Punisher, your not even remotely interested in truth.

I figured out your motives days ago and geared what I wrote towards others. I made my points so others could make up their own minds about what was said. It was not even about you.

I am not arguing with you further.

Skorian said:
punisher said:

I figured out your motives days ago and geared what I wrote towards others. I made my points so others could make up their own minds about what was said. It was not even about you.

You still have'nt said what i said wrong.

I have no motives, im just saying my thoughts which were true.
You couldnt argue with me, so you tried to offend me with silly pictures.
Just think of how low you put yourself, and it did'nt even work.

Hello Cas,
"God" in my opinion has given us the ability to seek after what we need. It's up to us to take our abilities/power (with or without there being "god") and using them to seek after what we need. Our life is indeed ours. Most of us are not victims of the life we lead. You must take responsibility for where you are and take the power you have to change what you don't like about your life. People only complain when they have a picture of something better in thier heads. You have a vision for something that will be better and make you happy in life. Don't make the mistake of idlely sitting back and complaining about how things should be or what you need in life. Do something about that picture in your head. Go for the gold. Learn some skills and take some chances to get what you want. You can do it! Welcome to the forum :)

CAS said:
I just wondered how all you lonely people feel about God and religion etc. I consider myself to be an athiest. If there is a God, he's dealt me a pretty bad hand in life. He's not even given me basic social skills so why the fresia should I believe that anybody good is looking after me. The only person who you can truly count on to look after you is yourself.

SilentThinker said:
We have the responsibility to take care of ourselves but we are still dependent on others.No man is an island.

I agree with you on this point. I think a lot of times when we TOTALLY seperate ourselves from others it's because of fear of rejection or from pain of being rejected in the past. A lot of it is because of what we tell ourselves and choose to believe. It's ok to need another human being. It's ok to want to be a part of humanity. It is who we are. There is such beauty in being human :)

punisher said:
Skorian said:
punisher said:

It's quite simply not my problem.

Anyone can interpret anything however they wish. Two people can look at the same information and come to different conclusions. This does not make either wrong. It's simply a matter of perspective and opinion. Restating what is said and claiming it to be true or fact however, ignores the fact that it is opinion. For those, other then Punisher, who have doubts as to what Islam really stands for, consider this. Muslims against terrorism

I always find it better to let those who can't listen believe they have won. Because there are those who are actually interested in learning something. Some people are so sure the world revolves around them, that they fail to see anything other then what they want to see and believe. No one. Quite simply no one, can argue with them. Not even a God. Because even if they deny it to themselves, they believe they are above a God. Why else would such a person claim that all words they speak are fact and not oppinion?

I don't care if anything "works". I didn't put your name on those links.

Grundel70 it's nice to hear that at least some understand the actual nature of the Christian message. Good job on your post.

Skorian said:
punisher said:
Skorian said:
punisher said:

It's quite simply not my problem.

Anyone can interpret anything however they wish. Two people can look at the same information and come to different conclusions. This does not make either wrong. It's simply a matter of perspective and opinion. Restating what is said and claiming it to be true or fact however, ignores the fact that it is opinion. For those, other then Punisher, who have doubts as to what Islam really stands for, consider this. Muslims against terrorism

I always find it better to let those who can't listen believe they have won. Because there are those who are actually interested in learning something. Some people are so sure the world revolves around them, that they fail to see anything other then what they want to see and believe. No one. Quite simply no one, can argue with them. Not even a God. Because even if they deny it to themselves, they believe they are above a God. Why else would such a person claim that all words they speak are fact and not oppinion?

I don't care if anything "works". I didn't put your name on those links.

Grundel70 it's nice to hear that at least some understand the actual nature of the Christian message. Good job on your post.

MUSLIMS AGAINST ISLAM:
http://bibleprobe.com/islamapostates.htm
http://www.islam-watch.org/LeavingIslam/index.html
http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Muslims_Le...ristianity

Grow up Skorian, your acting like a child.
If its not your problem then leave me alone for f**k sake.
This is not an argument thread, its about thoughts and feelings.
I dont like some of the things being said, but i let people say their opinions in peace.
But for some reason you wont give me the same treatment.
Your reason maybe hatred for Christians, but do i care ? NO ! Say what you like, you are aloud to just like i am.
SO LEAVE ME ALONE SKORIAN.
You didnt put my name on those links, so who were you trying to offend ? Was it for Grundel70 and the other christians ?
You have nice words for Grundel70 (a christian) yet you still insulted Jesus, the son of HIS God.

I forgot to mention, Jesus is one of many prophets in the so called Holy Quran.

Prophet Jesus Behold! the angels said "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus the son of Mary held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. ( Quran, 3:45)

You posting childish links insulting Jesus would have offended muslims all over :p

I find it funny but muslims wouldnt see the funny side Skorian.
So your not as clever and grown up as you and other people think.

Ugh, enough.

Seriously; END IT.

I don't care who does, just ******* END IT already. Tired of seeing all religious discussion threads run amok with this.

Estreen said:
Ugh, enough.

Seriously; END IT.

I don't care who does, just ******* END IT already. Tired of seeing all religious discussion threads run amok with this.

This thread is about thoughts and feelings on all religions.
If you had enough dont look at it anymore.
I dont see anyone attacking Skorian, he posted links to insult jesus.
When have i ever insulted Mohammed ???
Just because you dont like what i say, is not good enough.
I dont like somethings being said, but i leave them to it.
I havent said a word of a lie yet, and i'll shut up if i ever do.

punisher said:
Estreen said:
Ugh, enough.

Seriously; END IT.

Hey, did I ever say "Punisher, END IT" ???? Why do you automatically assume I'm talking ONLY to you?? What the fresia?

I wish you BOTH would cut it out, to be honest. And yes, it's frustrating to see yet another ******* thread corrupted by yet ANOTHER pointless, stupid, and futile argument.

But if you want me to talk to you, alright then:

We get it, okay Punisher? We ******* GET IT. You don't like people dissing Christianity without emphasising the "evils of Islam" :O They all want us dead and they're all bad people and gonna send us into hell, OMG!!! :O It's in your sig, it's in your posts; it's everywhere! You've proved your ******* point. You think you're right; good for you! I don't care to argue about it. Whether you're trolling or not, I just don't give a honeysuckle anymore. You wanna make your own pointless threads? Then fine. Leave this pointless, redundant bullshit out of others' threads. How many times do we really have to hear you moan on and on about how much you hate Islam? And if you don't hate it, then you love it, because you have an obsession/passion for talking about it, and only love or hate can explain that. Say what you gotta say, then ******* drop it. It was somewhat amusing in the beginning, but you've been going for over a straight week at least, tearing up every religion-related thread and creating your own, waiting for Skorian to come out and duke it out with you. PM him if all you want is a ******* argument.

As for Skorian, I think you are more mature than this, not that I blame you initially for trying, but he's just not going to get it. In fact, I don't think he even fully comprehends what I'm saying in this post. It may be hard but just let him keep talking -- to himself. Maybe eventually he'll get tired when people stop trying to argue with him over Islam and religion. Just stop indulging him; he's only looking for attention and validation and such behavior shouldn't be rewarded.

Estreen said:
punisher said:
Estreen said:
Ugh, enough.

Seriously; END IT.

Hey, did I ever say "Punisher, END IT" ???? Why do you automatically assume I'm talking ONLY to you?? What the fresia?

I wish you BOTH would cut it out, to be honest. And yes, it's frustrating to see yet another ******* thread corrupted by yet ANOTHER pointless, stupid, and futile argument.

We get it, okay Punisher? We ******* GET IT. You don't like people dissing Christianity without emphasising the "evils of Islam" :O They all want us dead and they're all bad people and gonna send us into hell, OMG!!! :O It's in your sig, it's in your posts; it's everywhere! You've proved your ******* point. You think you're right; good for you! I don't care to argue about it. Whether you're trolling or not, I just don't give a honeysuckle anymore. You wanna make your own pointless threads? Then fine. Leave this pointless, redundant bullshit out of others' threads. How many times do we really have to hear you moan on and on about how much you hate Islam? And if you don't hate it, then you love it, because you have an obsession/passion for talking about it, and only love or hate can explain that. Say what you gotta say, then ******* drop it. It was somewhat amusing in the beginning, but you've been going for over a straight week at least, tearing up every religion-related thread and creating your own, waiting for Skorian to come out and duke it out with you. PM him if all you want is a ******* argument.

As for Skorian, I think you are more mature than this, not that I blame you initially for trying, but he's just not going to get it. In fact, I don't think he even fully comprehends what I'm saying in this post. It may be hard but just let him keep talking -- to himself. Maybe eventually he'll get tired when people stop trying to argue with him over Islam and religion. Just stop indulging him; he's only looking for attention and validation and such behavior shouldn't be rewarded.

I want in on this. Why was I not invited? Explain.

Lmao.....I'm just sitting this out.

I think they need to turn up the heat a little more..it's not retarded enough :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao.....I'm just sitting this out.

I think they need to turn up the heat a little more..it's not retarded enough :p

Oh, its plenty retarded. I've had more than my fair share of reading retarded posts lately. I'm just not gonna sit by and bite my tongue anymore. This forum wasn't made for trolls, unless I didn't get the memo. Then if that's the case, I guess I'm in the wrong place. :p

zak rokz
D.jpg

Jesus loves me this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Question not this doctorine:
Death is but a taste of sin.

Yes! Jesus loves me! (3x)
The Bible tells me so!

Jesus loves me this I know,
As He loved so long ago:
Brothers, fathers all the same;
They raped and pillaged in His name!

The Bible tells me so!

Jesus loves me still today,
Walking with me on my way,
Making sure I do not stray,
For all my sins my God shall weigh.

The Bible tells me so!

Estreen said:
punisher said:
Estreen said:
Ugh, enough.

Seriously; END IT.

*Groans* I know. I know.

I just can't stand to hear Islam = Evil. And so-called proof that justifies "punishing" or killing Muslims. That a certain someone says one thing and then says something contradictory to what they just said. Denies it in the same sentence and then keeps on arguing. It's really unbelievable to see.

I don't really like Christianity, but I don't hate it. The same goes for all religions. Considering all the Muslims that are being miss treated. I really don't know why rational people would put up with the same propaganda that is causing this.

I am honestly offended by the overall message that the only good Muslim = a dead Muslim. Because pages and pages of one sided garbage proves it as fact or truth. I don't think such a message should even be tolerated. Let alone ignored.

I mean an avatar with speared and decapitated bodies? The name punisher? A message of KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL? I know he will deny it, but it seems to me as if that is what he really wants to say. Is this really acceptable? I find it disgusting.

The worst problem with this is that people want to escalate the situation. It's the sort of twisted logic that would allow one to walk up to a Muslim man, punch him in the face, and then when he formed a fist and got angry declare that "See, I told you he was a violent terrorist". GET HIM! It's this same idiotic thought process that lead us into Iraq and has been responsible for so much waste of resources and lives. We all know not everyone is that great at taking a kick in the teeth and doing nothing about it. Considering the state of things in the world. I find it not ok to promote the escalation of violence.

I know some people will be upset to hear this. But really for those who are upset by arguments or simply wish to ignore such messages. This allows it to happen. Which is nearly the same as agreeing with it.

All it will take is one person who reads this crap, responds in irrational fear, and lashes out at some innocent person who is Muslim or of middle eastern decent. And to me personally this outcome seems to be the driving motive behind Punishers messages. Is it really acceptable to simply ignore it?

Skorian said:
Estreen said:
punisher said:
Estreen said:
Ugh, enough.

Seriously; END IT.

*Groans* I know. I know.

I just can't stand to hear Islam = Evil. And so-called proof that justifies "punishing" or killing Muslims. That a certain someone says one thing and then says something contradictory to what they just said. Denies it in the same sentence and then keeps on arguing. It's really unbelievable to see.

I don't really like Christianity, but I don't hate it. The same goes for all religions. Considering all the Muslims that are being miss treated. I really don't know why rational people would put up with the same propaganda that is causing this.

I am honestly offended by the overall message that the only good Muslim = a dead Muslim. Because pages and pages of one sided garbage proves it as fact or truth. I don't think such a message should even be tolerated. Let alone ignored.

I mean an avatar with speared and decapitated bodies? The name punisher? A message of KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL? I know he will deny it, but it seems to me as if that is what he really wants to say. Is this really acceptable? I find it disgusting.

All it will take is one person who reads this crap, responds in irrational fear, and lashes out at some innocent person who is Muslim or of middle eastern decent. And to me personally this outcome seems to be the driving motive behind Punishers messages. Is it really acceptable to simply ignore it?

I hear and understand what you're saying, and that's why I don't blame you for trying, but I really just think he's a troll, trying to dick around with you, and knowing this "pushes your buttons" or what have you, he'll just keep it up, and keep laughing behind his computer screen at how easy it is for him to keep you arguing with him.

He's either a troll, or just really ignorant, but I'm tired of his word vomit being spewed all over these threads and having to watch him puke further each time someone tries to clean it up.

There's only so much trolling or ignorance one can take, but indulging him with arguments just doesn't work. He's either too dense or just having some sick little private joke, so your intellectual words and debates are wasted on him.

I dont want to enter into this argument but for fresia sake would you both stop it? I mean like many members are not interested in posting the forum coz they say its all bashing out on each other in the name of religion, is all happening here. Its too much now. I was reading your reps too. WTF lol. Lets just stop guys. Whats the point in arguing about religion. I mean, come on, the muslim religion is there and maybe they want to take over and maybe not. People hate them for no reason at all as skorian says or maybe they are really what punisher says. My opinion is, we should respect other religions. But anyway whats in it for us? Do we really care or can some 5 or 6 threads in forum will change the world or something? I dont understand this. This argument is just pointless. How can some odd threads made in a forum (most locked anyway) can do something about it, I mean about changing the perception of world. (even if its good or bad).

So lets just be in our senses for a moment and lets stop this. if you just want to argue over something, then please choose another topic. This is just getting sick.

I dont give a honeysuckle if anyone disses Christianity, everyone can say what ever they like.
Just like im aloud to say what i like, but for some reason GOD FORBID SPEAKING OF ISLAM.
Dont ******* read it if you dont like it.
If i was wrong to post the things i have, i would of been banned by now.
Some people actually want to know, so leave me alone.

My links have stories by normal muslims so no to
A GOOD MUSLIM= A DEAD MUSLIM, you like saying that dont you Skorian.

From now on if you dont like it, ignore it.
Its that ******* simple.

Latest posts

Back