Thoughts and feelings about religion.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
I dont want to enter into this argument but for fresia sake would you both stop it? I mean like many members are not interested in posting the forum coz they say its all bashing out on each other in the name of religion, is all happening here. Its too much now. I was reading your reps too. WTF lol. Lets just stop guys. Whats the point in arguing about religion. I mean, come on, the muslim religion is there and maybe they want to take over and maybe not. People hate them for no reason at all as skorian says or maybe they are really what punisher says. My opinion is, we should respect other religions. But anyway whats in it for us? Do we really care or can some 5 or 6 threads in forum will change the world or something? I dont understand this. This argument is just pointless. How can some odd threads made in a forum (most locked anyway) can do something about it, I mean about changing the perception of world. (even if its good or bad).

So lets just be in our senses for a moment and lets stop this. if you just want to argue over something, then please choose another topic. This is just getting sick.

If you have a look you'll see i posted my thoughts, then skorian attacked me. I can say my thoughts if i like, just like everyone else.

Lmao.

Three blinde men went to touch an elephant.

The first one touched the elephant's tusk and proclaim..."The elephant is smooth"
The second blinde man touched the elephant's belly and said.."The elephant is rough"
The third blinde man touched the elephant's tail and stated "the elephant is hairy"

Then Zak took a shot gun to the elephant and shot it dead..No more fucken elephant :p

punisher said:
Sanal said:
I dont want to enter into this argument but for fresia sake would you both stop it? I mean like many members are not interested in posting the forum coz they say its all bashing out on each other in the name of religion, is all happening here. Its too much now. I was reading your reps too. WTF lol. Lets just stop guys. Whats the point in arguing about religion. I mean, come on, the muslim religion is there and maybe they want to take over and maybe not. People hate them for no reason at all as skorian says or maybe they are really what punisher says. My opinion is, we should respect other religions. But anyway whats in it for us? Do we really care or can some 5 or 6 threads in forum will change the world or something? I dont understand this. This argument is just pointless. How can some odd threads made in a forum (most locked anyway) can do something about it, I mean about changing the perception of world. (even if its good or bad).

So lets just be in our senses for a moment and lets stop this. if you just want to argue over something, then please choose another topic. This is just getting sick.
Well dude you are still missing the point. I understand that you are just posting your views. But how are some threads made about your views in a forum of "lonely people" gonna do anything about it? People who are already in a shitty mood with their own lives, do you really think they will even care to read? Even if they did, they wont even understand 90% of it coz their minds are preoccupied with their own worries.

punisher said:
I dont give a honeysuckle if anyone disses Christianity, everyone can say what ever they like.
Just like im aloud to say what i like, but for some reason GOD FORBID SPEAKING OF ISLAM.
Dont ******* read it if you dont like it.
If i was wrong to post the things i have, i would of been banned by now.
Some people actually want to know, so leave me alone.

My links have stories by normal muslims so no to
A GOOD MUSLIM= A DEAD MUSLIM, you like saying that dont you Skorian.

From now on if you dont like it, ignore it.
Its that ******* simple.

Shut the fresia up and stop ruining things for other people.

No one's saying you can't have your ******* say, Jesus Christ. I even defended you in that other thread you started, if you remember. It's not what you say, but your repetition, and your REFUSAL to politely acknowledge or intelligibly debate the topic. You are just talking out of your ass. I've never said that you're wrong for thinking that, but the way you say it and just KEEP ON SAYING IT, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER is just getting pointless. And I did the whole "Just ignore him" thing; you don't ******* quit, and you take up pages of threads trying to argue this honeysuckle out. Like Zak said, arguing about this on an internet forum isn't going to make ANYONE feel better.

I'm tired of sitting by and having to simply "ignore" it when every ******* day it's the same ******* thing:

"I'm not allowed to say what I want cos I'm being singled out boo-hoo poor me"

How old are YOU? 3? It's not your opinion that's being disputed here, it's how you say things, and JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IT'S "TRUE" DOESN'T MAKE IT A ******* FACT. You are not a god, you do not know everything. That is what you BELIEVE, and I say to each their own, but stop trying to shove it down our throats.

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao.

Three blinde men went to touch an elephant.

The first one touched the elephant's tusk and proclaim..."The elephant is smooth"
The second blinde man touched the elephant's belly and said.."The elephant is rough"
The third blinde man touched the elephant's tail and stated "the elephant is hairy"

Then Zak took a shot gun to the elephant and shot it dead..No more fucken elephant :p

Holy shoot. I has a shotgun?

Rocket puta. Ima shoot your balls now

Sanal said:
Well dude you are still missing the point. I understand that you are just posting your views. But how are some threads made about your views in a forum of "lonely people" gonna do anything about it? People who are already in a shitty mood with their own lives, do you really think they will even care to read? Even if they did, they wont even understand 90% of it coz their minds are preoccupied with their own worries.

This thread is for thoughts and feelings on religion.
I dont take religion into any other non related threads.
Its just here for people that want to read it, im not forcing anyone.
I know a few people here that want to know, so its fine.

punisher said:
Sanal said:

Yeh I know that but the thread is to talk about religions in general. I mean whats our view of "all religions". If we really think religions should be there, as a God is there or not. Kinda like atheist vs theist, Not one religion is bad or one is better than other religion kinda arguments. I dont think this is doing any good for majority of the forum. Its only attracting more hatred towards you. Like you can see, if you look back old threads and old posts made.

punisher said:
Sanal said:

Who? Tell me who actually doesn't know your stance already? You always have to make these threads about YOUR views and how nobody treats your opinions fairly, but honestly? How do you expect anyone to really take you seriously or respect your opinions when most of them seethe with hate and they're pretty much all negative? How is that productive? Like I said, say what you have to say, then drop it. If others don't agree, then don't respond, as a lot of us have had to do with you.

Again, as I'm sure I'll have to continuously reiterate, my issue is not with your opinion (although I do not share it), it is the way in which you broadcast it and preach about how unfair people are that quote the bible and blah blah blah. If you were to debate your side intelligibly then I wouldn't be up here telling you to stop carrying on about it. You're trying to make yourself out to be some sort of martyr; you're not. No religion is perfect, and if you look at just about any holy text/scripture/book, I'm sure you'll find some quotes that preach about hate or violence of some sort; it's not just in the bible and the Koran (sp?).

Your inability to at least acknowledge the other person's argument respectfully is not only distasteful but it hurts your argument even further and makes it look idiotic. A good debater, or just any person in general who wishes to defend their opinion/side of something, knows that ignoring or failing to acknowledge the other person's argument cripples their own, and you have done this repeatedly by copping out and saying that people are attacking you and that it is "true" because you "know it to be". It's an invalid argument; what's true for you doesn't mean it's true for someone else, nor does it make it fact.

Maybe what I'm saying is going over your head, and I apologize if it is, but I am tired of having to sit by and watch good discussions on religion get heated up into pointless arguments, for which there is no solution, and with YOU, there is no compromise. I am willing to say let's just agree to disagree, but still you press on, and refuse to just LET IT GO.

And then we wonder why topics like religion get banned from discussion in many areas in life; this is why. Because certain people have hurtful, hateful things to say about the other, and won't back off or even compromise in the slightest, even by simply politely walking away from it. You know what you are doing, there's no excuse. It's getting to an unhealthy point.

Estreen said:
punisher said:
I dont give a honeysuckle if anyone disses Christianity, everyone can say what ever they like.
Just like im aloud to say what i like, but for some reason GOD FORBID SPEAKING OF ISLAM.
Dont ******* read it if you dont like it.
If i was wrong to post the things i have, i would of been banned by now.
Some people actually want to know, so leave me alone.

My links have stories by normal muslims so no to
A GOOD MUSLIM= A DEAD MUSLIM, you like saying that dont you Skorian.

From now on if you dont like it, ignore it.
Its that ******* simple.

Shut the fresia up and stop ruining things for other people.

No one's saying you can't have your ******* say, Jesus Christ. I even defended you in that other thread you started, if you remember. It's not what you say, but your repetition, and your REFUSAL to politely acknowledge or intelligibly debate the topic. You are just talking out of your ass. I've never said that you're wrong for thinking that, but the way you say it and just KEEP ON SAYING IT, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER is just getting pointless. And I did the whole "Just ignore him" thing; you don't ******* quit, and you take up pages of threads trying to argue this honeysuckle out. Like Zak said, arguing about this on an internet forum isn't going to make ANYONE feel better.

I'm tired of sitting by and having to simply "ignore" it when every ******* day it's the same ******* thing:

"I'm not allowed to say what I want cos I'm being singled out boo-hoo poor me"

How old are YOU? 3? It's not your opinion that's being disputed here, it's how you say things, and JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IT'S "TRUE" DOESN'T MAKE IT A ******* FACT. You are not a god, you do not know everything. That is what you BELIEVE, and I say to each their own, but stop trying to shove it down our throats.

I posted my thoughts (which im aloud to say)
then Skorian turned into the 3 year old.

PUNISHER:
The problem with Islam is Islam itself.
Muslims judge all non muslims as evil, serve the mighty allah or burn.
Muslims try to convince others that their god is the right god, with the sword and now ak-47s etc.
Muslims have and STILL use religion to try and control people and gain power.

Thats just living by the teachings of the so called prophet Mohammed.

(This is about thoughts on religion, so i can say this without having a fatwa on my head right)

SKORIAN:
I am honestly sick of hearing certain individuals trying to use this forum to preach hate, misunderstanding, and intolerance. For those so-called pretend Christians who are so close-minded they refuse to see the light of day. I have a present for you.

http://www.jesusdressup.com/number2.html

So wheres the debate ???
I wasnt looking for one, Skorian just didnt like what i said.
He could of said anything but he chose to insult jesus.
(Im not the only christian here, good or bad)
I have not once insulted Mohammed with silly pictures,
im not the 3 year old.
Do i have to edit my thoughts now ? if i say it like its the truth, its in my thoughts that way.
If you dont like it i dont really care, carry on :)

Estreen said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:

Who? Tell me who actually doesn't know your stance already? You always have to make these threads about YOUR views and how nobody treats your opinions fairly, but honestly? How do you expect anyone to really take you seriously or respect your opinions when most of them seethe with hate and they're pretty much all negative? How is that productive? Like I said, say what you have to say, then drop it. If others don't agree, then don't respond, as a lot of us have had to do with you.

Again, as I'm sure I'll have to continuously reiterate, my issue is not with your opinion (although I do not share it), it is the way in which you broadcast it and preach about how unfair people are that quote the bible and blah blah blah. If you were to debate your side intelligibly then I wouldn't be up here telling you to stop carrying on about it. You're trying to make yourself out to be some sort of martyr; you're not. No religion is perfect, and if you look at just about any holy text/scripture/book, I'm sure you'll find some quotes that preach about hate or violence of some sort; it's not just in the bible and the Koran (sp?).

Your inability to at least acknowledge the other person's argument respectfully is not only distasteful but it hurts your argument even further and makes it look idiotic. A good debater, or just any person in general who wishes to defend their opinion/side of something, knows that ignoring or failing to acknowledge the other person's argument cripples their own, and you have done this repeatedly by copping out and saying that people are attacking you and that it is "true" because you "know it to be". It's an invalid argument; what's true for you doesn't mean it's true for someone else, nor does it make it fact.

Maybe what I'm saying is going over your head, and I apologize if it is, but I am tired of having to sit by and watch good discussions on religion get heated up into pointless arguments, for which there is no solution, and with YOU, there is no compromise. I am willing to say let's just agree to disagree, but still you press on, and refuse to just LET IT GO.

And then we wonder why topics like religion get banned from discussion in many areas in life; this is why. Because certain people have hurtful, hateful things to say about the other, and won't back off or even compromise in the slightest, even by simply politely walking away from it. You know what you are doing, there's no excuse. It's getting to an unhealthy point.

Im listening to what your saying Estreen, but i didnt start a new thread.
I just posted my thoughts in a thread called
Thoughts and feelings about religion.
Thats all i did, Skorian refused to let it go with me.
Im not a troll, Skorian's the one following my posts.

Enough. This has gone on long enough.

Simple question Punisher. If you were really interested in theological debate, why do you single out one religion for derision? That is not the act of someone keen to answer the original question, but the act of a bigot.

I will not see these threads hijacked for the purposes of hatemongering. The original thread topic was a good one, and yet we now have another flame war.. and I do view you, Punisher, as being the first one to make an inflammatory comment.

Consider this fair warning. This board is not a Xtian board, all faiths, or abscences of, are welcome.

You are angry, I know. Most people, moslems included, are horrified and angered by atrocities committed by terrorists. However, two wrongs do not make a right.

I will remove all websites linked in your signature, apart from the one for the NSPCC. You are welcome to remain a member of this community, but I suggest you refrain from commenting on all threads of a religious nature.

God is all that is Infinite.
Religion is humanity's crude and tragically beautiful interpretations of what that fully means.

Unacceptance said:
I think it's a nice invention people use to control each other. Not that I don't respect the beliefs of others necessarily, just that I take more from the ideal than the dogma itself.

True, but at the same time these days you get people trying to remove religon from the equation just because it will be easier to control them.

One would think this loneliness is what causes many people to turn from religion. Though I suppose many feel the opposite. Some people need something to hold onto that is greater than them, because surely they couldn't of had any control over their lives when disaster struck. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that and there are billions of people in the world who have to feel lesser to something in order to feel greater. It is a feeling that is comforting, loving, and reassuring. It gives hope to many different peoples. But alas for myself though I could never say the same. Worship in just any form was never really that appealing to me when the thing everyone seemed to be worshiping wasn't before me saving the people that mattered and preventing what could have been prevented. I don't believe in a great plan, and I definitely am not going to say I don't have control to excuse why I'm entertaining myself on a forum right now and not congregating with all the people who are just like me. But I will accept the fact that there will always be things beyond anyone's control, not because it was predestined to be that way, but simply because it WAS that way.

Latest posts

Back