What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another one of those days when the only option is to watch Holocaust movies - getting warmed up
with Saving Private Ryan

1122 said:
Serenia said:
1122 said:
Serenia said:

It's like you and LadyF are part of some worldwide conspiracy to cause me distress. More PTSD kicking in.

Hmmm....

Does it sound like I'm pissed off? I'm not, but it strikes me that this could be one of those 'Why don't you use emoticons or emoji, Cavey?' moments.

It was just amusing to me, because it reminded me of a recent conversation I had with LadyF.

I love that show. As weird as it might sound, it was one of my favourite shows, alongside Gilmore Girls. Right now though, I'm all about The Big Bang Theory.

all the national news channels showing a tragedy from a club where a rock concert and Halloween party was and something caught fire, from fireworks maybe, there was an explosion and at the moment almost 30 are declared dead from supposedly about 500 participants and around 100 hospitalized. ironically the opening song from the launching concert is called the day we die. so many young lives lost :(

zero said:
all the national news channels showing a tragedy from a club where a rock concert and Halloween party was and something caught fire, from fireworks maybe, there was an explosion and at the moment almost 30 are declared dead from supposedly about 500 participants and around 100 hospitalized. ironically the opening song from the launching concert is called the day we die. so many young lives lost :(

That's horrible. :\

ladyforsaken said:
zero said:

That's horrible. :\

I just came to post what I am watching and it's an update about that tragic nightclub fire. It's been very heavily reported here and I have to say that it's a complete tragedy, but it was so avoidable :(

A spider in my room. I think we must be in a staring contest because he isn't moving much.

Latest posts

Back