What do you think of chubby chicks wearing bikinis to pools?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly...every women I've been with had some type of body image issues.

I'm a guy..an old fart at that :p
and i still have body image issues.
I don't have BMI issues...it's muscle tone.
So I work out. Not to get big like a heavy body builder...but to have tones in verious part of my body.

Most men my age look like they're fucken pregnant.hahahahaaaa
Most guys my age had given up on the idea of trying to stay in shape.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a bikini..lol
However, I feel pretty good going topless with a pair of shorts.
Women check me out from head to toe.
And feels good to have women hug me tight.
It feel good to have women compliment my body.
It feels good to have women tell me that they think I'm cute or hansome.
It feels good to have women tell me. You have a very nice body..."rock it baby"
It feel even better when they tell me..I look good, smell good and taste good :p
Idk...what a woman is thinking when she puts her finger in her mouth, suck on it, bite on it and wink at me.hahahaaa
What I'm saying is...it helps too to get positive feedback and compliments from the opposite sex about my body and looks.
I can only psych myself out for so long...becuase I still have image issues wheather I'm willing to admit or not. I admit it.

I've been doing various abs excersizes to tone up my abs...becuase it builds various abs muscle. Not just doing sit ups.

Ok...I'm not balb but I do have grays....I havn't dyed it to make myself look youger.
I earned those fucken grays...**** it.lol
Chelle took credit for the gray streak i had since I was in my early 20's...hahahhaaaaa
I rolled with it...I thought I looked like one evil dude from hell with a streak of gray and long hair half way down my back:p
What I'm saying is...my attitude and acceptence about my grays gose a long ways.

I work out everyday and getting back more into the routine of a 30 mins work out.
It has a lot more to do than just building my muscle or body. It's more of a self disciplin, self love thing, self challegne thing. Doing something for myself. Get into actions.
It also excersize my mind and incorporate a lot of spiritaul principles. Doing a little bit at a time. Over coming obsticals, being consitants. Goal settings, achiving goals, continus growth.
Moving forward spite of the pains I'm feeling. I know I can do it and achive it. It's just a matter of transfering these principles into other areas of my life.
Plus it helps minimize my depressions becuase my body releases natural indorphins after a good work out.

Wear whatever makes you feel good about yourself. The way i am if someone doesn't like me they can get in line, fill out the form to take a number to get in line to fill out the form to take a number to get in line to......
I'm as skinny as it gets and feel uncomfortable showing off my bones so i don't do it, but if I did and someone said anything I would just keep on going and ignore them. Unless there is a sign on the door coming in, "ONLY HOT PERFECT WOMEN WITH ZERO FAT MAY WEAR BIKINIS" I wouldn't think you have much to worry about.
Personally if I go swimming it's almost always at a lake where nobody else is at for miles because I prefer to go au natural.. I wouldn't pay to do that at a nudist beach plus I was born with less than a sequoia forest between my legs. :club:

DO IT.

If you're swimming, or it's f-ing hot out, you should be able to wear whatever the hell you **** well please!
Anyone who claims to be "offended by the sight" of someone he/she doesn't find attractive is an ass-hat.

Also, lots of people are attracted to those who might describe themselves as "chubby chicks" and would welcome the bikinis.

I WISH I was 130. I'm far from it, and would never ever ever wear a bikini or a one piece. If I was 130 or even 150, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Until then, I'm avoiding beaches and pools :(

But, I find that no matter what size you are, there's always some jerk who will think you're too fat or too thin. Ignore them. I know it's easier said than done, but they just get off on hurting other people and putting them down and it really doesn't have anything to do with you personally.

I just might be jabba the hutt. Also, I'll go to the beach in the winter or whenever it's cold enough for me to wear jeans and sweatshirt :D

0041-0804-0806-0923_illustration_bikini_girl.jpg

I wouldn't wear a bikini even if I wasn't overweight. A once piece would do.

tide.jpg

Firstly become vegetarian, it takes the intestines a long time to ingest meat since it needs to be broken down a lot resulting in it sitting in your intestines and resulting in a stomach bulge. meat is very fatty and full of bad things like the antibiotics that they have given the animals, which is one reason why humans have built up such a massive resistance to antibiotics.

Secondly, if it just your stomach that you want to improve, try and do some sit ups, you can buy a sit up machine to help you and they don't cost much.

Canyon Beachwear offers a range of women's *lamer* designer designer beachwear, bathing suits and swimsuits from leading designers around the world, including Vix, Letarte, Kenneth Cole Reaction Swimwear, Vitamin A Swimwear, Melissa Odabash Bikinis, Lisa Curran, Karla Colletto, Luli Fama, Swim Systems, L Space, Amykathryn, Carmen Marc Valvo, Chach, and Robin Piccone.
For more information visit:
*more lame links*

Honestly? If you're overweight than you shouldn't be wearing a bikini. There are bathing suits for every body type.

I would think "she doesn't know how to dress".

Latest posts

Back