What do you think of chubby chicks wearing bikinis to pools?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
condemnedsoul666 said:
Tramp said:
This shouldn't even be a thread. What are you supposed to do - wear a suit to the pool?

Barney Stinson would.

+1,000,000

HA! He is Lengen.... wait for it... DARY.

Moaninglonewolf said:
I have a recommendation for all the chubby chicks out there who feel uncomfortable wearing a bikini

hasemamayo3py0.jpg

It's some kind of swimsuit with the looks of pyjamas:D

I would actually totally wear that lounging around the house.

I'm actually one of those horrible people who prefers skinnier chicks, but honestly, 130 lbs at 5'4" is not bad at all. I honestly think that you're overtly harsh on yourself - nobody is going to be capable of looking at you as 'chubby', but just another girl.

Have fun and swimming will help you exercise more.

If you're really really concerned, go there when there are obese, truly overweight chicks there. Comparison makes everything better.

I weighed 127 when I was 46, and had no problem wearing a bikini. Your weight and height sound fine for a bikini. And, like a lot of people here said, having a little bit of a stomach is normal for most women. I am 53 now, and when I was 48 and my late husband and I broke up, I gained weight all the way up to 180 lbs.! Now I am back down to 134, but I don't wear a bikini since my stomach is a bit bigger than it used to be, and I can do crunches or anything like that to make it flat, because I have a really bad back problem. I just look through many, many one piece suits and find one that is designed to be "pulled" or "scrunched" in the stomach area and makes my stomach look flatter. Another thing is that at 53, I feel my bikini days are over! I also wear looser shirts that I don't tuck in. No one even can notice if I have a bit larger of a stomach than I would like.

If I were you, I'd go for it!

Even though I'm a typical guy who prefers skinnier chicks or a shapely body, I wouldn't think any mean thoughts even if I saw a pretty fat girl at the beach. I just don't think people are like that. If anything, I might feel embarrassed for the girl if I notice she's larger than average, because of what I think other people might be thinking. Which is kind of strange really, considering I just said people aren't that mean haha... But I'd basically just assume the chubby girl is in a bikini because she wants to have fun and obviously there must be people who think she's attractive (otherwise she wouldn't even be in a bikini). What draws more attention is people who try to cover it up. Especially with a shirt. Then you start wondering, is she really horrible looking under that shirt? Or wow she's really insecure, maybe nobody really does like chubby girls after all...

I used to do that T-shirt thing, but one day, I realized it makes you look even bigger. The best thing to do, whether you're swimming or whatever, is to wear clothes that fit properly and are made in a style that is most flattering to your build.

I think you should just dress how you like. I don't think there's anything wrong for a chubby girl to wear a bikini, a bikini can also look good on chubby people. If you're obese than bikinis are just a no-no! >,< Now if you wore a cropped top with tight jeans that showed your belly out, now that's nasty... Why would someone want to emphasise their flab?

Anyway personally I would choose a swim suit/beach clothes that goes well with your body. I never wore a bikini so I guess I'll never know what's so great about it. I have a two piece swimsuit when worn together looks like a one piece, I don't think it looks bad. I quite like one pieces, gives a more reserved appearance to the person.

The important thing to remember here is that this involves a girl wearing very little. Lim approves of this.

Depends on the size of the woman. I mean, if it is a healthy chubby or a carrying some extra baggage chubby, I don't care. I admire them for being so confident. Nothing better than a real woman who's confident. ;)

I don't, think of it?
That could be because I live near enough to the equator that people in bathing suits of any kind don't phase me.
During the Summer time it gets really hot here and when there's no electricity it's completely normal to see people shopping in the grocery store in their bathing suits. Not because they're going to the beach, I mean, some of them probably are, but mostly because it's just too d@mn hot.

they may show more of the goodies ... bikinis trapped in their skin folds

Latest posts

Back