What do you think of chubby chicks wearing bikinis to pools?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm for it. If it's not too much information, being seduced by a hot bigger woman has got to be one of my highest fantasies. It's partially just what I like, but it's also partially kind of like a forbidden fruit thing - like you're not supposed to want this, but I can't help it, and just being overwhelmed - letting the desire throw sense to the wind, and take me away.

That reminds me - I went to the pool with my niece for the last warm day of the year.
I hadn't been there in a long time, I think I was there only one other time since I was younger.

Anyway, it was a (mostly) wholesome time, I tried to keep my mind on just swimming and being silly and being in the moment and not self-conscious.

But I had to keep myself from checking out the moms! Some of them were thick, indeed - just my type.
Well, one of my types, anyway.

I felt like Homer in the elevator..."think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts!"

I'm for it. If it's not too much information, being seduced by a hot bigger woman has got to be one of my highest fantasies. It's partially just what I like, but it's also partially kind of like a forbidden fruit thing - like you're not supposed to want this, but I can't help it, and just being overwhelmed - letting the desire throw sense to the wind, and take me away.

That reminds me - I went to the pool with my niece for the last warm day of the year.
I hadn't been there in a long time, I think I was there only one other time since I was younger.

Anyway, it was a (mostly) wholesome time, I tried to keep my mind on just swimming and being silly and being in the moment and not self-conscious.

But I had to keep myself from checking out the moms! Some of them were thick, indeed - just my type.
Well, one of my types, anyway.

I felt like Homer in the elevator..."think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts!"

haha I can relate to this.

Well, I hope that wasn't too unwholesome or crude for Christmas Day. But, it's honest.
haha nah, women don't and never will understand if a man admires her or finds her attractive she could wear and binbag and we would still be impressed.
Some of the most fun times Ive had going to gigs and clubs etc were with big (and sometimes very mature) women. Personality and connection is so important but some females just hate themselves and never realise how beautiful, sexy and desirable they are, which is what I guess in part is what makes women so fascinating and mysterious.
Honesty is the best policy, besides we cannot help admiration when it becomes apparent.
Fair play to you pal.

I wish all questions were as easy to answer as this one. If a “chubby chick” want to wear a bikini to a pool then it is her choice and her choice alone to do so. My approval is not sought after or required. They are not bothering me at all.

Latest posts

Back