what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't disappointed with this final chapter. Chewie made me sad with his feelings of Leia dying. Lots of destruction, plenty of salvaging potential lol.

Star Wars 9.jpg

Not quite what I expected, and not to sure what to make of it. Jamie Foxx is pretty good. I'm not really into all the gangsta stuff, but I watched it all.

They-Cloned-Tyrone-Netflix-Review.jpg

AAA-Zombie-Hunter-2013.jpg

Zombie Hunter (2013)

The first third is like a low rent Mad Max meets The Walking Dead but with the introduction of pole dancing, a CGI monster that looked more like a cartoon space alien than anything to do with zombies and a crazed killer clown, I really couldn't tell what they were going for.

AAA-Zombie-Hunter-2013-036-Martin-Copping-Jason-K-Wixom-Terry-Guthrie-Jade-Regier-Clare-Niederpruem.jpg

Martin Copping, Jason K. Wixom, Terry Guthrie, Jade Regier, Clare Niederpruem

The dubbed English voice over acting was a little cringey. I hope the original voices sounded more realistic. Couple of cringey acting moments. Interesting premise. Cinematography wasn't bad.

paradise-2023-netflix-review.jpg

It was really hard to watch "Citizen Kane" and even harder to try to figure out why is considered the GOAT film

It was really hard to watch "Citizen Kane" and even harder to try to figure out why is considered the GOAT film
I guess it's an acquired taste. I love old films. After the several modern films I've watched recently, I'm back to the old films again.

Plunder Road 1957 (link to watch) American crime film noir directed by Hubert Cornfield, starring Gene Raymond, Jeanne Cooper and Wayne Morris. Raymond and Morris were both decorated military pilots. Good quality. Enjoyable.

plunder road 1957.jpg

plunder road 1957.jpg

Last edited:
I guess it's an acquired taste. I love old films. After the several modern films I've watched recently, I'm back to the old films again.

Plunder Road 1957 (link to watch) American crime film noir directed by Hubert Cornfield, starring Gene Raymond, Jeanne Cooper and Wayne Morris. Raymond and Morris were both decorated military pilots. Good quality. Enjoyable.

View attachment 8322

View attachment 8323
Unfortunately I don't like old movies because it was a world too shy ... they should have explicitly depict what Rhett Butler did with Scarlet O' Hara in that red carpeted staircase night

Latest posts

Back