Why are all the hot women so shallow?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theraab

Reaction score
I don't understand why all the hot women are so shallow - I mean, all they look for in a guy is how good-looking they are. I look like a cross between a toad and a housefly (and not a cute housefly either), so these women won't give me the time of day. They don't want to get to know the "inner" me - which is a whiny, passive-aggressive, man/boy who doesn't have the guts to talk to women and wallows in self-pity; the girls all say they want a guy with a personality like this, but in reality they base everything on looks. At least the hot ones do - I don't really pay attention to the ones who aren't hot.

I would appreciate comments on this. Please offer helpful, insightful, constructive advice, so I can give excuses why it wouldn't work for me. But, what I am really looking for is people to reinforce my views that hot women (and therefore, presumably, all women) are shallow, and it is therefore my looks that keep me from getting women. (and by women I mean hot women).

theraab said:
I don't understand why all the hot women are so shallow - I mean, all they look for in a guy is how good-looking they are. I look like a cross between a toad and a housefly (and not a cute housefly either), so these women won't give me the time of day. They don't want to get to know the "inner" me - which is a whiny, passive-aggressive, man/boy who doesn't have the guts to talk to women and wallows in self-pity; the girls all say they want a guy with a personality like this, but in reality they base everything on looks. At least the hot ones do - I don't really pay attention to the ones who aren't hot.

I would appreciate comments on this. Please offer helpful, insightful, constructive advice, so I can give excuses why it wouldn't work for me. But, what I am really looking for is people to reinforce my views that hot women (and therefore, presumably, all women) are shallow, and it is therefore my looks that keep me from getting women. (and by women I mean hot women).

I'm assuming you're joking with the content of this thread at the expense of the uncomfortably large amount of gender bashing that seems to be going on in some threads lately.

Regardless, I doubt this is going to encourage anything but trolling and flaming, so I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back