why men only interested young bikini models not real women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
like with me i am 5ft 2" tall size 16 black hair brown eyes ok i am big boned
i am not afriad to get my hand dirty and i like sport no guy like me
i am not in clothes ,fashion make up painting my nails i hate stuff
guys hate me

yet they go model who spend in skimpy clothes painting nails reading fashion magazine size 8 in there bare 20s tall huge boobs and no hips
guys like type who no interested in nothing at all

what wrong with normal woman guys have keeping wanting these models

i don't understand men know nothing of women fashion clothes
models are only clothes racks

STOP ASSUMING YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GUYS!!!!!!!!
Because you do not. It's ain't how you look, it's your **** attitude. Holy fresia, I see no reason to post yet ANOTHER thread about the same **** thing. Go back to one of your numerous old threads that talk about the issue and post there.

I know when I read in a dating profile that a man is looking for someone 'slim and attractive' I wouldn't bother writing to him. Men do seem to place more emphasis on looks than women do.

Or could it be becayse they're NOT all only interested in young bikini models? Perish the thought!

Tiina63 said:
I know when I read in a dating profile that a man is looking for someone 'slim and attractive' I wouldn't bother writing to him. Men do seem to place more emphasis on looks than women do.

that the bit i am having the problem the looks bits i don't understand that at ll why do they think looks are so important any way i don't get it
i spend trying 10 years trying understand that i can't understand that
i never had boyfriend all the guys i meet are thugs they hate me

because i am not athletic beauty who 5ft 9" with 24" waist with huge boobs and toned body in my bare that most men got for like this girl
http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=...a6TrLlC5SHhQfSlrW8Bw&ved=0CCEQ9QEwAQ&dur=1649

i am not like her so i am not good enough that makes me very sad
i am alone becasue i am not some stunning model like her

Or maybe it's because you present yourself falsely. Posting false pictures and information claiming they are yours, that ring any bells for you?

Or maybe it's because you go for jackasses who only care about looks. So while you are sitting there claiming ALL men want thin gorgeous models, you yourself are going after fit gorgeous guys. How does that make sense? It doesn't, it makes you a hypocrite.

Callie said:
Or maybe it's because you present yourself falsely. Posting false pictures and information claiming they are yours, that ring any bells for you?

Or maybe it's because you go for jackasses who only care about looks. So while you are sitting there claiming ALL men want thin gorgeous models, you yourself are going after fit gorgeous guys. How does that make sense? It doesn't, it makes you a hypocrite.
what are on about .you taking very personal i don't know any fit guys
this is problem i have back home in gernaerl its general question
stop digging at me i don't do that to you like i said before don't do it to me

is there any one else can help beside the girl with hand up all the time

guys lads some male help why looks so important to yee good looks and nice body why is that is that so important to yee
help me understand why are men so shallow in this way pleases i grew up like tomboy i don't know any thing about
no one every explain any thing to me about this stuff .i don't understand this behavioral at all
why is always the girls on the top shelf they reach for

why girls like putting themselves on display like that why do women this job any way

Looks do play a role, let's not be hypocritical and say they don't. But saying guys are only attracted to models is an overstatement of proportion. Actually it's not even an overstatement, it's a non statement. I personally find a girl with goals and dreams in life much more attractive than a girl who's compulsively worrying about her waistline. Men are more visual, it's the way evolution shaped us. (Any guy with a normal sexuality who says otherwise is either not honest with you, or with himself) But your over generalization here is sort of demeaning. Looks are far from the most important thing in attraction. It's how you lay down the general perception of yourself. First impressions can be very important here.

The key there is self confidence, not looks. The cliché holds some truth, if you can't love yourself than why would anyone else. Even if your life is not as full as you'd like to be. What's important is that you believe you can play a very positive role in someone elses life, and you need to try and show that. If you're gonna be all "I can't get a man because they.." from the start, you're going to scare potential partners away. They don't know you at that point, they have no reason to care a lot for you at that point, you're just going to put up a red flag. People will only start to emotionally invest in you once they've got good reasons to.

Polar said:
Looks do play a role, let's not be hypocritical and say they don't. But saying guys are only attracted to models is an overstatement of proportion. Actually it's not even an overstatement, it's a non statement. I personally find a girl with goals and dreams in life much more attractive than a girl who's compulsively worrying about her waistline. Men are more visual, it's the way evolution shaped us. (Any guy with a normal sexuality who says otherwise is either not honest with you, or with himself) But your over generalization here is sort of demeaning. Looks are far from the most important thing in attraction. It's how you lay down the general perception of yourself. First impressions can be very important here.

The key there is self confidence, not looks. The cliché holds some truth, if you can't love yourself than why would anyone else. Even if your life is not as full as you'd like to be. What's important is that you believe you can play a very positive role in someone elses life, and you need to try and show that. If you're gonna be all "I can't get a man because they.." from the start, you're going to scare potential partners away. They don't know you at that point, they have no reason to care a lot for you at that point, you're just going to put up a red flag. People will only start to emotionally invest in you once they've got good reasons to.

still doesn't answer few my questions .so if woman unattractive she is going to get passed for bimbo is that what telling me sorry i am still bit confused but men want young bikini model like the girl in photo display her like herself like she is pain .why do men mush for women like that

when i am out i don't even get asked by guy he asker more good looking girl .most act like i don't exist because what i am .said nothing to them
they just don't like me from get go

how does some one love them selves i don't understand that bit either
how does get some one like you then ?

still confusing i am still lost

i don't like shallow men who after women like that .it makes me hate them with aggression

What's unattractive to one person is attractive to another, and vice versa of course.

i actual try understand some thing here all yee do is make empty joke at my expensive
aleast the other one will take me seriously try to explain but yee don't yee joke joke away i hope some one will help but not yee

Badjedidude said:
Callie said:
Hi, I've got a bikini on right now... (wary)

Are you young, though? :p

Compared to senior citizens I am :club:

unlucky in life said:
i actual try understand some thing here all yee do is make empty joke at my expensive
aleast the other one will take me seriously try to explain but yee don't yee joke joke away i hope some one will help but not yee

Do I REALLY need to repost all your previous threads AGAIN? I mean seriously, you haven't listened to a **** thing we said in any of your other EXACT SAME threads, so why the hell would you now?

There is a jaded part of me that wants to believe that.
However, I'd rather a guy be open about being that shallow, just so I know to steer clear of him. Same with girls.
Who needs a mate or friends who are that judgmental?

My self-esteem is thrashed all on its own without associating with people like that.

bikini models are creepy

shells said:
There is a jaded part of me that wants to believe that.
However, I'd rather a guy be open about being that shallow, just so I know to steer clear of him. Same with girls.
Who needs a mate or friends who are that judgmental?

My self-esteem is thrashed all on its own without associating with people like that.

Mate (hello)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back