why men only interested young bikini models not real women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
some of you think very macho have you experience what its like to be women live woman life you could say walk in her high heels

Do YOU have experience walking in a mans?
Now you're just being hypocritical

girl wait till get some thread up i am going to have some fun with them i'll be them like white on rice you wait and see

Is that a threat or a promise? I'd LOVE to see you try. But sorry, I don't post threads, too bad, so sad.
It's funny that I say something that's **** true and you threaten me tho. Very cute.

Sci-Fi said:
Why do we always have to walk in women's shoes when they always complain about how uncomfortable they are? Hell if I'm doing that. I don't look good in heels. Walk in my shoes, they are steel toed, then you can kick all the men who you go for the barbies in the nuts.

LOL, I walk in 5 inch heels all the time, I like being tall. I bet you'd look awesome in heels tho, Sci :D

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
some of you think very macho have you experience what its like to be women live woman life you could say walk in her high heels

Do YOU have experience walking in a mans?
Now you're just being hypocritical

girl wait till get some thread up i am going to have some fun with them i'll be them like white on rice you wait and see

Is that a threat or a promise? I'd LOVE to see you try. But sorry, I don't post threads, too bad, so sad.
It's funny that I say something that's **** true and you threaten me tho. Very cute.

Sci-Fi said:
Why do we always have to walk in women's shoes when they always complain about how uncomfortable they are? Hell if I'm doing that. I don't look good in heels. Walk in my shoes, they are steel toed, then you can kick all the men who you go for the barbies in the nuts.

LOL, I walk in 5 inch heels all the time, I like being tall. I bet you'd look awesome in heels tho, Sci :D

lady i have no interested in you bitchy advice i don't do ***** fight or cat fights.

some of you lads are given good advice but i am still lost .

unlucky in life said:
lady i have no interested in you bitchy advice i don't do ***** fight or cat fights.

some of you lads are given good advice but i am still lost .

First, I'm not a lady, I'm too much of a ***** to be one. Second, I may be a *****, but I sure as fresia don't ***** fight. Third, I wouldn't waste my time. Funny tho that my "bitchy advice" is what the majority of the people on this forum is also telling you. You just don't wanna hear it because you'd actually have to DO something.

men still like the women on video do men expect women to look and act like the the women in video . i am just wondering dress that way too
in particuly one guy likes the girl on the table.

i could never live up that level i am just below average plain Irish girl

Lol, you remind me of a guy on these forums who posted a lot of youtube links to prove his points, he was your male version. :rolleyes:

(I'm not saying names!)

Going to say the same thing to you: Break your bad habits! :)

seriously? That's ridiculous, it's a ******* MUSIC VIDEO. It's MADE to be played up. Also it's a sexual video so of course she's gonna look like that. THAT IS NOT REAL ******* LIFE.

Ak5 said:
Lol, you remind me of a guy on these forums who posted a lot of youtube links to prove his points, he was your male version. :rolleyes:

(I'm not saying names!)

this is you idea of advice think again

i asked for advice NOT SMART COMMENTS !

Ak5 said:

(I'm not saying names!)

Going to say the same thing to you: Break your bad habits! :)

Tell me tell me :O

unlucky in life said:
Ak5 said:

(I'm not saying names!)

this is you idea of advice think again

i asked for advice NOT SMART COMMENTS !

Too bad you don't run the forum and you can't decide who posts where... Maybe if you posted something legit and not some overly dramatic generalization, you'd get less smartass comments.

I have always been really active, my job and hobbies are full of hard work and a lot of activity, so I have always been trim and toned, but I can imagine that it FEELs really bad to be overweight. They say that a proper diet, and getting exercise are important in combating depression. I could totally see how bad eating habits and being overweight are a major downward spiral, like alcoholism. Plus there are just so, SO many other health problems that go along with being overweight.

Aside from people who actually have glandular diseases, there is just no valid excuse for being overweight and flabby, except laziness. No one needs a gym membership to take up jogging, to do crunches, pushups, leg lifts, and 100 other exercises that I am sure I dont even know the names of Lol.

septicemia said:
I have always been really active, my job and hobbies are full of hard work and a lot of activity, so I have always been trim and toned, but I can imagine that it FEELs really bad to be overweight. They say that a proper diet, and getting exercise are important in combating depression. I could totally see how bad eating habits and being overweight are a major downward spiral, like alcoholism. Plus there are just so, SO many other health problems that go along with being overweight.

Aside from people who actually have glandular diseases, there is just no valid excuse for being overweight and flabby, except laziness. No one needs a gym membership to take up jogging, to do crunches, pushups, leg lifts, and 100 other exercises that I am sure I dont even know the names of Lol.

YES.

Running: 0 Dollars
Push-ups: 0 Dollars
Sit-ups: 0 Dollars
Pull-ups: 0 Dollars
Abdominal Exercises: 0 Dollars
(or whatever your currency lol)

Looking good? Priceless. :D

Gym would make working out easier, but it costs money; working out at home is a little bit slower than the gym, but still effective, and free. There are tons of workouts out there that you can do at home.

Unlucky, we're not trying to hurt you, we're trying to help you. If you want to get better and look better, it all starts with you doing the changes. Complaining does not help, doing things helps.

I am a woman by the way, 29 years old. Same age as you unlucky! I work hard EVERY SINGLE DAY and my skinny, toned body is proof of that, and you better believe I am **** proud of my body! Why shouldnt I be?

Thats awesome AK5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back