5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The person to whom this message is addressed should look behind him. I'm watching you.

In no particular order.......maybe:

1. You're inspirational and strong. But find a way to be weak when you need to.

2. Keep up the Fight but stop dreaming of me. :)

3. You're like a Fairy from the old stories. And I forgive you for your politics :)

4. I hope you can get away so your talent can blossom.

5. You're socially awkward and intense. But that's OK. For the Geek shall inherit the earth.

.......and none of these are BJD. :)

o.o I too wonder what number I am when people post these things.

That of course, assumes, people have mentioned me at all.

Now I shall all drive you mad in turn! >:)

1) I think you're an *******
2) You scare me but I think you have a soft side
3) You amuse me even though you're annoying sometimes. o.o Which must me I have the capacity to both like and dislike you at the same time. Confusing. -.- I think i like you more than I'm annoyed by you though. :p
4) You are witty and nerdy. ^_^
5) Dude, you have assigned yourself a lable you are never going to shake and it'll drag you down into this little hole, you cant see this, but I do. STOP WITH THE NEGATIVE LABLES. kthanks.
6) God, you are a miserable person. Then again, I think I am too so... :p
7) You're kind of creepy, please stay away from me. o.o
8) You are sweet. ^_^ <3
9) I feel like this'll end in a bad way.
10) I both like and dislike you...ugh... I guess I like you.
11) Dude all you think about is sex. o.o It's kind of creepy.
12) I have no opinion on you, though I lean towards a negative one.
13) *runs away* o.o
14) You are a much better friend to me than I am to you. :(
15) *hugs* You are sweetness. ^_^
16) You are really really stuck right now arent you. :/
17) I admire your ability to work hard and I wish I could be like you, like, every day. o.o
18) I don't really know you and I dislike you though sometimes I have sympathy for you.
19) I admire you too. You are well-mannered, polite, hard-working and **** you like to read books. *thumbs up*
20) You're a mysterious figure but I think you're a nice person.
21) I want to be like you when I grow up! ^____________^
22) You are one of the kindest people I've ever met and every time we talk I cherish it. :)
23) I care for you deeply in a friendship sort of way, I want to hold your hand, squeeze it tight and help you through things in life.
24) I wish we talked more, I think you're so intelligent.

DTR said:

IT'S THIS ONE!!! :O

I decided to do a few, since I haven't for quite a while:

1. Try getting on chat sometime when I'm on, ya japbutt! UN UN UN I miss screwin' around with ya.
2. I'll be honest, at the very first I kinda thought you were a pussy, but you've showed me how great a guy you really are. :)
3. You've got a great head on ya and you're living your life the way you want to live it, making progress and making yourself better as you go. Kudos, dude.
4. I have no idea what the fresia you're smoking. It should be illegal.
5. You're a smart, sweet girl and I wish I got to talk to you more. :(
6. Same as above.
7. I don't think that most of the sexual conquests and honeysuckle you talk about have ever happened. Learn how to spell.
8. I wish you hadn't left ALL. :( One less computer buddy is too much to lose!!
9. You're a dear, dear friend... I never see you on here and I don't talk to you NEARLY as much as I should, and for that I feel ashamed. I hope things are going well for you and I can't wait to run into you again. :)
10. I barely know you, but I'd like to learn a bit more about you and maybe become friends. ^_^

THERE! Now some of YOU get to be paranoid and wonder which of you have been mentioned here... MWUA HA HA HAAAA!!!

Badjedidude said:
9. You're a dear, dear friend... I never see you on here and I don't talk to you NEARLY as much as I should, and for that I feel ashamed. I hope things are going well for you and I can't wait to run into you again. :)

What a nice thing to say about me ;).

1. I love the depth of your soul and the things you write. You are unequivocally my kind.
2. Your so funny! I love your British humor! Will you marry me so I can spend the rest of my life laughing?
3. Jesus loves you, but everybody else thinks your an *******. (just kidding :p)
4. I'm so happy for you. You deserve it :)
5. Though you may not believe it after what happened, I wonder how you are. I think of you and wish you love and peace.

Tex Is Lost said:
3. You're like a Fairy from the old stories. And I forgive you for your politics :)

I am a faery! Really :p I forgive you too, right winger :p

1. I wish you lived near me. i guess i think of you as a brother i never had, sometimes. Ah, why did you have to live so far.

2. you could not be more awesome if you tried. your gentle, caring attitude, your quirky, quiet, touching sense of humor and the way you notice everything... i do not have the proper words. but... i would climb mountains for you. swim lakes. and battle armored frogs, luring them out with tea and crumpets. you are a true friend.

3. you are... everything a girl/woman should have, you rock it. i wish you could see you through my eyes, sometimes. you would have no doubt then.

4. i wish you would come back. the words you wrote still resonate with me. i miss your shimmering imagery, and poetry, and ghostly presence. i hope you are happy, where you are.

5. i hope you would find answers, one day. and i hope you would find friends. people like you should not end up alone.

SophiaGrace said:
7) You're kind of creepy, please stay away from me. o.o

Nah :p

Badjedidude said:
THERE! Now some of YOU get to be paranoid and wonder which of you have been mentioned here... MWUA HA HA HAAAA!!!

I'm curious who you're talking about now and imma torture you to tell me :p lol

1. I hope things work out where you're going.
2. I hope things work out between the two of you.
3. I hope something comes together for you two.
4. I hope something wonderful develops between the two of you.
5. I hope you can work out the distance issue.

Yes, these are five different people. :p

1. I know you're still there. Please just go away. You're making this harder than it has to be... because I still miss you
2. I've missed talking to you. I'm glad I'm back. :)
3. I wish you would just stop.
4. I've enjoyed talking to you.
5. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back