A "real man"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A new life

Reaction score
I must not be a “real man”
When other guys are disparaging some woman because her breasts aren’t very big
I’m wondering if she’s a sweet person.
When other guys are describing in graphic detail some sex act that begins with “how’d you like to…….”
I’m fantasizing about having my arms around her, or snuggling with her on the couch.
Don’t get me wrong, I want the body too, but my fantasies are about snuggling, and laughing,
a playful bite on the ear, giving and receiving little unexpected gifts, a woman’s hands on my face.
If I’d been born a type-A, cage fighter, misogynistic *******, I’d have all these things (and take them for granted)

I'm rather a 'real man' like you, than one of those '********'.

Nice one man, you set a good example ;)

fresia that romance honeysuckle....
Hair pulling N ass slaping is the bomb dude...
I ma pounce her into like theres no tomorrow.

Tits N Ass..Tits N Ass ...rar ..rar..rar

THIS IS A REAL MAN!

marlboro.jpg

The-One said:
THIS IS A REAL MAN!

marlboro.jpg

Yeah, but he's gay. AmIRite?

To the OP, real men are able to control their actions. And real men are able to deal with relationships, regardless of having ass and titties in his face, or not. Sex doesn't make a relationship. I'd love to have a guy I can just lay around with and laugh with and maybe watch TV. It's not always about getting some sex.

i kind of know how you feel. i mean ill admit that sexual things do cross my mind. im a guy and it happens and im not ashamed of it. but i do think about the things you described as well. in fact i tend to think about them before i anythign sexual might cross my mind. because sex isnt the only thing there is. in the long run i would really like to know what its like to fall asleep next to a woman i care about.

edgecrusher said:
i kind of know how you feel. i mean ill admit that sexual things do cross my mind. im a guy and it happens and im not ashamed of it. but i do think about the things you described as well. in fact i tend to think about them before i anythign sexual might cross my mind. because sex isnt the only thing there is. in the long run i would really like to know what its like to fall asleep next to a woman i care about.

It's been a long time
but I can say without hesitation
that no random hookup
Can ever compare
to waking up with someone you love

A new life said:
edgecrusher said:

It's been a long time
but I can say without hesitation
that no random hookup
Can ever compare
to waking up with someone you love

despite having never experienced either, i am sure that i do not want a random hookup. most guys think im crazy for saying that but i dont really care. they always want to help me "get laid" but thats not what i am looking for. i dont do the bar or club scene anyway. not my thing, i wouldnt meet the kind of girl i am interested in there anyway. this has a lot to do with why i have always felt so out of place.

A new life said:
If I’d been born a type-A, cage fighter, misogynistic *******, I’d have all these things (and take them for granted)

Ye you probably would has well.
Its frustrating isn't it?

I would say you are moor of a men then 95% of the men out there.

ah how sweet.

I need a real man :(

but real man isnt only about respecting women . its really about finding this man material that happen to vanish after 2007 !!!

mm if only real man is more than just a consept. or if finding the "real man" is realisticaly acheavable..

Emma ruby said:
ah how sweet.

I need a real man :(

but real man isnt only about respecting women . its really about finding this man material that happen to vanish after 2007 !!!

mm if only real man is more than just a consept. or if finding the "real man" is realisticaly acheavable..
Too true.
But if you can't stand cilantro, why bother?

a real man is one who has achieved the perfect combination of being sweet/caring yet assertive. being able to hold your girl and tell her she's beautiful while standing up for her and defending her honor. a real man is one who can show his emotions, but not be a wimp. a real man always keeps his word, no matter what. a real man is one who is ambitious and works/studies hard to better himself. Above all, a real man is respectful but also knows when to put his foot down to say no.

"Anything more than a handful is a waste"... That's all that rings thru my mind when men start talking about breasts. That's what I was told by my soul mate and it still hurts to this day.

I'm a real man ladies. Wait, I'm a perfect man. Give me a chance and I'll make all of your dreams come true. I will complete you in every single way and take away all of your flaws and lead you to true happiness in life. You will want for nothing and hurt for nothing because you will find total security in the warm embrace of my arms and heart. Together we will transcend all earthly weakness and imperfection. Your mornings and evenings will be filled with periods of time-stopping sexual bliss that rise to the level of being born again unto the gods and goddesses of pleasure in a heavenly state away from this place. Your life will no longer be measured in hours and minutes or even days, it will instead by measured in celebrations of emotional bliss and sexual nirvana. Time will effectively stop when you join me in union and effectively you will live forever.

I'm the perfect man!

Latest posts

Back