can people find love when there unattractive looking and weight problem and lazy eye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good. Then stop complaining. You have no shot, and you admit it. Move on with things. Think of something else to talk about. I'm only sorry that these lovely people actually wasted any of their time giving you very valuable advice.

thanks for that!
can any one else help like single guy advice how to get boyfriend when
i have got huge disadvantages like face,weight,height and other genetic defects
it just i am tired of being always left out because genetic defects .
i am trying to lose weight but it very difficult.
its just guys want model type females is there girls out there who are like me
that can get boyfriend even though they overweight like me short and chubby face not slim beautiful looking like model
majority of guy hates me don't want to be seen with me public with me they don't even like me they don't even try to get to know me they don't even try i try but they don't.they just could n.t careless about me .guy whoo hurt me all have found love but not me the living suffering rejected nearly 18 years not even my 1st kiss.i am being to lose hope not more then ever

No, I never said EVERYONE is shallow, I said YOU are shallow. You think everyones worth is in their looks. Thats a disgusting and RUDE outlook on life, it really is!

no not me! that i was told about guys what they are looking for in female they want to date have slim tall gorgeous to them not too ask and if i want get they attention i have try to look like to get any chance .it wasn't like oh yeah i want date fat and ugly girl i know my own experiences they don't like type of girl i have 18 years of rejection of proof they don't like that type which is me
of find at least one desperate guy i like to like me.not what i see counts its what they see i have no opinion or mind of my own
my own opinion doesn't count .its there .its guy opinion that counts not mine its all there decision if they want to bother or not its usually not .its not fault i am physical unattractive and unappealing to male eye. its like puhsiment

it really isnt ALL about the way you look.

change what you can, accept what you cant.

i dont know what you look like, but right now the way you think and talk about yourself and eveything is really not atractive.
you really need to change you attitude.
right now you are pushing people away before they even get to know you.

i am a reeeeaaaaally patient guy but your complaining is starting to not make me wanne talk to you anymore.

i dont want to be mean and everyone has a right to complain at least a little bit.
and im shure life hasnt been easy for you.
but enough is enough.
you need to start listening to what people are saying here and do something with it.
people here are wanting to help you, no one hates you here.
you might even make a friend here.
the way you look does not mather here.

but right now your starting to annoy some of us, if not all.
some things you say are even a little insulting, to me anyway.

yeah i know yee try to help but i am talking real life with real guys.
there help and there is advice i want advice to help me.
yee tell me this and that but none of it helps.
advice i need is what best to do the approach my problem long problem.
because i can't get any where with any guy at all.
i find appearance the most difficult to work on.my opinion doesn't i can't make some one like.the guys who rejected me don't put down other women just me all because they don't like me that way .so how do i make them like me in that way.i am sick of 2 things 1)just a friend 2)being one of the lads they talk as if one of them .saying sexual things about other girls in front me as to say i ma female at all just one the boys!and complain to me about not having girlfriend am i not female at all. for example one guy said to day i.ll do her no problem in front of me
but i can't make any guy like me i mean any more like none

i am just one of the boys since i was 13 years old never seen as she just a friend or one the lads .just chatting to one guy to day for few minutes
1 they see me only as friend
2 one the lads
3 they don't never fancy me i am NEVER EVER in there words
4 if the attraction is not its not there BUT its never there no matter what i do i am just sick of me

now do you what i am getting at

I hate to say this.

Your personality, that which I can see, is not attractive.

Even if you did indeed have model-like looks, even if you matched exactly the description of an ideal, perfect girl in looks and appearance, with your personality, I would not want anything to do with you long-term. It can be worrying enough that I would not want anything to do with you even short-term.

At the end of the day, I don't think your appearance is the only thing that keeps you from finding someone. There are /plenty/ of non-ideal women who find love and acceptance every day. A good personality can do wonders to make a person look beautiful, while yes, men often do judge on appearance, its amazing how easily a girl with a good attitude can look pretty.

I remember loving a girl once who was more than twice my age, when I was pretty young, because she had such intelligence and passion about her. She was obviously not perfect, but she was beautiful and I suppose that she put her knowledge as one of the writers in Cosmopolitan to use. But more than anything else, she had such passion and fire that it made her /beautiful/ and her ability to spin a word or describe something was evocative.

Personality does matter. Yours is, frankly, more than a bit scary.

I'm sorry.

yes thank you, that explains a lot more about what your problem is than just complaining about your looks.

im not to good at the boy girls stuff myself so im not sure what to tell you.

but no , you cant make someone like you in that way if they dont.
so the best thing you can do is start liking yourself.
that will make you a whole lot more atractive.
iff you dont like yourself its hard for someone else to either.
your basicly telling them your not good enough for them cause thats what your thinking about yourself.

no guys like me that way that is the problem all my life .
what i told you is what they looking for
i am one of the lads its seem
how do i get guy to like me that way.
but the guys i like hate me !they like others that what they said

Here's something you should realize: guys, like girls, and like any human being, say one thing and often do another. If asked, I'll say that I go for girls who are feminine and sweet -which is true. But my actual interest goes into things which aren't socially acceptable at times, which I might not even mention to myself mentally. And the actual people I end up being with, run the gamut - including girls who, surprise, are overweight :p

IgnoredOne said:
Here's something you should realize: guys, like girls, and like any human being, say one thing and often do another. If asked, I'll say that I go for girls who are feminine and sweet -which is true. But my actual interest goes into things which aren't socially acceptable at times, which I might not even mention to myself mentally. And the actual people I end up being with, run the gamut - including girls who, surprise, are overweight :p

i am bit confused by what you said

tl;dr version

You can still have a love life even when you don't look like a supermodel.

do you think so ? i don't look like supermodel i DON'T HAVE LOVE I NEVER even my 1st kiss i don't even know how .
because i don't look like supermodel i don't have love life
irish guys very up themselves think they deserve the very best and that's not me by very very very shot
now i am scared i'll end up exactly like this old grey old maid who never experienced love her life and not even kiss
and ******** who were rotten to me found love 8 times more then i did.
all because my weight,height,chubby face and age i am more less done for !

when i was school when i was younger one mean girl said some thing to me and she was right so very right i guess
"what guy he is right mind would want you as girfreind" none it seem which came true

god hates me he does not want to see me happy that he gave me this face and body so i feel nothing but pain and rejection for the rest what left my miserable life

O...kay. First off, I'd like to explain something to you. NO ADVICE WE GIVE YOU WILL CHANGE THE CURRENT STANDARDS OF BEAUTY.

Does this mean there's no hope? No! It means that you must change. Not just outside, but inside. You have to take control of your situation. You have to take responsibility for your life.

For example, God isn't making you overweight. You are, but that's okay: You do not have to be skinny to find love! Find yourself a chubby chaser! There are tons of men who are only attracted to big women.

As for the rest... Can you show a picture? A lot of the time, all you really need is to figure out the right cosmetics and hair style. Maybe change the colors you wear or your style of clothing. These are easy changes to make. I cannot promise miracles, but I'll help you to make the most of what you've got!

The best way to find love is to change your heart. There are plenty of women out there who aren't beauty queens, but who are dearly cherished. Why? Because they are wonderful people.

not by the showers of males i deal with.i don't want chubby chaser.may be men just have naturaly hatred for me
.since they all told i was n't worth other were seem to be true they have girlfriends how they never told those girls they worth less only me it seems.makes me sad i have no chance against better looking and slimer women at may age.

i know men go on apperance alone i know about changing hairstyle,make up ,clothes, i don't have petty face which is the most problem its not sculptured and flawless and slim likes most girls.its just fat and heavy

the guys i deal with which i hate dealing with they ZERO interest in me what so ever which is unfair.most guys i sort of know i don't know too may all seem to want miss universe
in there bare 20S not the like of me common farmer daughter like me .
facebook is hope i have to put a model to make friends.as the argentian guy he only like gorgeous looking Russian women he hates me

happyman said:
Why does everyone hate you? I think its in your head. Hate is a strong word.

because they told me
one threading to arrest me
the Argentina guy he told me he hated me .and i was also by them
which to me was very hurtful by in one line made me disappear among every woman in the world like i never existed and thought i had
now why would any one would bother since i am so worthless amongs and worth nothing.its seem because males treated me like don't exist and don't count .they all told me i don't count they right
it is every other but me. because i never pick by any guy just left invisible among other women.they told me i was good as invisible to them those who rejected all found more then once or twice even 3 times in there lives unlike me.i never had boyfriend and my chances are getting because i am getting older
well here the line he used
"don't get me i like women just not you"

same old story for the last 18 years of rejection i never never had boyfriend i am not even considered at my age .i feel old and depressed all i ever feel is crying when i hear they guys who rejected have girlfriends i have nothing .i used try now i am afraid because i'll get rejected all over again and again and again

my other problem
is pick guy who are million miles out my league .like Argentinian guy wants the likes miss world as girlfreind not the likes of loser like me

they talk to me if i was one the lads.
i wish i did look like miss universe then i get the guy i want instead of being miserable and lonely all the time

most guys just there problems. one guy said to me i.'d love have gilfreind
slim and pretty like i was his mother that made me invisible i am not worth while .

why would guy talk to me this manner
"i.d like have girlfriend " what am i chop liver

You should write and learn English better. Do what you can to immerse yourself in speaking and writing only English, and get assistance with your dyslexia issue. Irish is spoken only by a very small portion of the people of Ireland, and as a first language only in a single county. I cannot express how valuable it would be for you to be able to better communicate with the rest of the world.

Irish is a beautiful language as a cultural relic, but it cannot and should not be considered as a first or worse, only language, for anyone.

Latest posts

Back