can people find love when there unattractive looking and weight problem and lazy eye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that will directly affect your problem. The effect of learning wider communication skills is that you can express the better parts of your personality with more people, and potentially, find someone who can love you as you are. Your current communication skills are limited enough that you may find very few people even here who'll want to talk to you before too long.

well not in Ireland. that still does not help me with my problem i am shy and quiet and i don't talk very often

unlucky in life said:
that still does not help me with my problem

NO ONE CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM FOR YOU.

It's fine that you come here seeking advice... but to continually complain that everyone's freely and graciously offered advice won't help you is a bit rude and smacks of smallness.

Maybe you should just be thankful that people are willing to voice their thoughts about your problem instead of ignoring you.

actually that would help with your problem.

the bigest problem is youre looking for a solution that will fix evertying by tomorrow.

but thats not gonne happen.

what will fix it .no one can help me with my unusually problem no one else has
look like giving up is my only option

unlucky in life said:
what will fix it .no one can help me with my unusually problem no one else has
look like giving up is my only option

i dont meen to offend you here but that is really a stupid thing to say.
i have know people that gave up because they didnt see a way out anymore.
and many people that didnt want to give in and fought their way out of it.

and just speaking and writing proper english will make people look and talk to you in a verry different way.

feeling ugly (whether they are or not) depressed unwanted used stupid useless worthles, the hopeless situation they were in ,life , whatever, you name it.

you are really not the first one to feel whatever you are feeling right now.
and your not the onely one in the situation you are in.
your problems are really not as unusual as you think.

paulo said:
your problems are really not as unusual as you think.

or as big.
I know everyone's problems are relative and each individuals problem feels massive because it's their own, but, all this melodrama and "oooh God hates me" / "I have to live with this body" honeysuckle is really starting to piss me off when there are people with real, actual problems who fight hard to overcome them and don't just mindlessly self pity and disrespect every bit of advice they're given.

Go and volunteer in a hospital or a homeless shelter. Gain some perspective.

We get it. You believe you aren't attractive. That is the same with others here, including myself. No one can help your problem except you. If you have a weight problem work to fix it. That is one physical problem that to a certain extent is in the control of that individual.

im so hoping this is al fake and your screwing with us.

if not than i really genuinely feel sorry for you.

its not wind up i wouldn't be here if i was happy .or to be branded middle age old woman before my time.

than im really sorry for you, not because of the way you think you look or your age.
or your gray hair.
( i got those to, im kinda proud of it :) )

but for the way your mind works.
the way you are thinking right now is your bigest problem.

im not qualified or able to help you with that.
i suggest you seek some profesional help.

You keep ignoring everyone and all their advice.

It sounds like you do not want to improve yourself.

You just want to complain and people to feel sorry for you.

If you are not going to try to improve your attitude and appearance (by exercise, proper eating, grooming etc), then that is your own fault.

If all you can do is think about yourself - and no one else - it makes you to appear very selfish and self-absorbed.
You need to work on that because it is very unattractive and it scares people away from getting to know you.
I would not want to be friends or have any interest in getting to know someone who only thinks of themselves.

Do you have any interests or hobbies? Or anything fun you would like to do one day? Anything else you can talk about instead?
Why not focus on that instead?
Why not try making friends here too?
Try making a new thread about things that you like - and not about your problems - and maybe you'll be able to have a fun conversation with some of the members here and build some friendships.
It's not the same as talking to a person in real life, but it is fun when you meet nice people.

So many people have tried to help you but you're not listening.
If you continue making threads and posts like these...one after another, and you keep ignoring everyone - you will see that people may stop responding.
Do not *then* say that everyone ignores you and hates you etc.
It would be because you turned them away.

well i have dye my hair.i cut my own hair.i like to travel my ist time on a train was yesterday it was good .
i brought some Asian product for skin to whiten it.
i know its my looks and personality and my bad luck and my hair is going grey more and more as each day goes by but i guess every one hair goes grey that what dye for.
50 % of people are perfect
50% of well isn't

I'm a very cruel person, but here's my advice:

If you're having trouble understanding anything we're saying, get a ******* book or website for translation, because it seems like you don't understand anyone, and we can't understand you if you can't send your message effectively.

You're much like a broken record, get off of your computer, and do SOMETHING. Exercising releases hormones that make you feel good, you should try it. Buy a dog, for fresia sake, they'll always love you and they can teach you what love really is. Get off of your lazy ass, and do something about yourself. Maybe if you took pride in helping your appearance, you'd get excited with the changes you've made, and you'd feel better about yourself. No one likes a person that hates themselves. You obviously have so much hate invested in yourself, it's no wonder no one likes you.

The posts your receiving are primarily negative, that should say a lot. You could use an attitude adjustment. If you're this ignorant toward people in person, it's no wonder everyone hates you. There are plenty of ugly looking people in this world that have found love. The only thing making you ugly is how stupid and annoying you seem to be. Do something about that. Get a self help book, and learn how to act around people.

Stop obsessing over your past. It's the past, get over it. Make the future what you want it to be. The world isn't happening to you, you're happening to the world, and you're leaving a very ugly mark on it with your piss poor attitude. Everyone has a problem, no matter how perfect they may look, they're just better at hiding their problems. If your problem is weight with a funny looking eye, you can loose the weight, and then people would look past the eye. But, if your an annoying whiny person, the weight and the eye don't matter because you're annoying.

Because you were egging an honest response out of people, here it is, you've got it now. I probably left out a lot, because you really need someone to kick your ass up and down the block to get you to do something good for yourself, and to get you to stop complaining so **** much. If I were in Ireland, I'd do that for you. But, I'm not, so if you need any more ass kicking, feel free to PM me. I can dish it out all day long.

Latest posts

Back