I'm gonna try to pick up a girl in a bar tomorrow night...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SocratesX said:
It's called anxiety. Please stop trying to make me out to be this evil piece-of-honeysuckle scumbag because I suffer from anxiety and sexual frustration.

I was unaware I was trying to make you out to be anything. Btw, you say these things, not me.

oarivan said:
I can barely say 'hi' myself. This is terrible because it limits my chance to come of as a total ass by asking her to make me a sammich. Good luck in your pursuit. Here's hoping you have a better experience than me.

I'd totally make you a sammich. All it takes is you marrying me.

SocratesX said:
Anyway, I mostly saw women with jocks, thugs, and pretty boys, so sooner or later as my muscles become more toned (they look really good these days) and I make more money to buy cool clothes and pay off this car loan, I will probably get more women. It's what my PUAs tell me to do.

You have that misconception that if you have expensive cars and clothes and money, that you'll automatically get women. I mean, which is true. However, the women you'll attract will be hallow shells with shallows minds. Which by all means, if that's what you want, go for it. But you probably won't get any substance to a woman with that attitude.

And Yesm, I have no idea what the crap you're talking about... Really, I don't.

You know, usually I only give short responses but since I cant sleep I'll give you a longer one.

Socrates, I dont understand...why do you keep coming back here? Every time you post so many people disagree with what you've said or done...and it seems like you just...plow ahead unheeding of any of the words people have laid down before you.

You seem like a very insecure individual...very intent and undeviating. I wish you could see that you have already obtained respect and admiration. I have never met you but I admire you for being in college and for protecting the streets of D.C. with the Guardian Angels. You seem to be on the right track. Why incessantly pick at yourself? Many people wouldnt care about protecting others even though you've expressed your distaste/dislike for those you've met along the way in doing so. Many people havent the chance to go to college, or do not value education.

I guess it couldn't hurt for you to get ripped...or buy nice clothes. I just wish you could value yourself more and not put yourself down as much.

One thing I would reccomend is to not view women as being there to withold or give to you, sexual gratification. First and foremost women are human beings, and when you put this first...and treat them as such...by being nice to them, asking them how their day was, being their friend...things will go a lot better.

Sure, you could learn to be a pick-up artist....but in doing so, you will brush aside their humanity and simply be gunning for your own wants and desires, which is, in my opinion, selfish.

You know, I wish you luck in whatever you do in life and I hope you do have success, that you are able to make yourself proud and are able to not only reach for your dreams but have the courage to fulfill them as well.

Nilla, maybe you have no idea what i'm talking about becuase my response wasn't directed towards you... does that make sense do you understand that?

I posted in a thread created by socrates... my post was for socrates to read... and I'm sure he took from it that which was usefull and discarded the rest or didn't read it eitherway cuz it was long-winded...

I understand a select few of the hundreds maybe thousands of members here don't like me... that's fine... it's a forum people give their opinions... I enjoy the forum for sharing opinions... I don't troll the forums though looking for posts and members I can personally attack... however I see no reason why i should accept personal attacks and thus i see fit to defend myself when neccessary...

if I am incorrect though and you would like tohave an "idea" about what i'm talking about.. i'd be glad to break it down for you... and even use nice language and not swear and respect whatever dislikes in vulgarity you may have... however if you don't really care... and just want to be calous and self absorbed and make personal attacks... then by all means... follow your bliss...
anyway this is highly off topic so if any mod would like to delete this post i see no problem with it...

SocratesX said:
I had a good time though.

This is good. Maybe next time your anxiety level won't be as high since you know that you can go out and enjoy yourself.

SocratesX said:
Anyway, I mostly saw women with jocks, thugs, and pretty boys, so sooner or later as my muscles become more toned (they look really good these days) and I make more money to buy cool clothes and pay off this car loan, I will probably get more women. It's what my PUAs tell me to do.

I think that honestly you are seeing what you expect to see and don't see everything else that is there. There are lots of other kinds of people out there than "jocks, thugs and pretty boys." Also I am willing to bet that there are women out there who are completely overlooked.

SocratesX said:
EveWasFramed said:
But...wouldn't that make you exactly what you despise? A "jock, thug or pretty boy?"

No, not really. I don't care. I need a woman to prove I'm not gay or a perv, so I think I'll become a thug. I don't blame women for liking those guys anyway. They can't control it.

First, you don't have to prove that you're not gay or a perv.
Secondly, that is the ONLY reason you want a woman? Please, women are going to realize that that's all you want, and for a lot of us, that is a huge turn-off.

And third, wtf is this: "I don't blame women for liking those guys anyway. They can't control it."

Like we're some brainless hussies or something? That's offensive.

VanillaCreme said:
You have that misconception that if you have expensive cars and clothes and money, that you'll automatically get women. I mean, which is true. However, the women you'll attract will be hallow shells with shallows minds. Which by all means, if that's what you want, go for it. But you probably won't get any substance to a woman with that attitude.

^^^ What she said.

VanillaCreme said:
SocratesX said:
I can agree with this, I have a pretty nice car. Fairly nice clothes and compared to most people my age I make a lot of money. I am just as sexually frustrated as you.

People tell me women are attracted to confidence and/or a mans presence. I kind of believe this, been experimenting with chatting up cashiers. Just smile and talk to girls... really it is that simple. I am sure you will find the body and mind you want.

yesm said:
Nilla, maybe you have no idea what i'm talking about becuase my response wasn't directed towards you... does that make sense do you understand that?

Don't make me out to be in any way slow. I was simply saying I didn't have any clue what you were talking about, regardless who you directed it to. And apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought that.

AFrozenSoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
SocratesX said:
I can agree with this, I have a pretty nice car. Fairly nice clothes and compared to most people my age I make a lot of money. I am just as sexually frustrated as you.

People tell me women are attracted to confidence and/or a mans presence. I kind of believe this, been experimenting with chatting up cashiers. Just smile and talk to girls... really it is that simple. I am sure you will find the body and mind you want.

Confidence and presence, sure. But also heart and a passion. Having a decent mind wouldn't hurt either.

@VanillaCreme: :cool: A decent mind eh, I know I have one of those. Sadly that is a pretty gauge statement. From everything I read a decent mind to females false I to the realm if knowing everything thing about celebrity relationships. My mind keeps far away from that kind of stuff.

AFrozenSoul said:
From everything I read a decent mind to females false I to the realm if knowing everything thing about celebrity relationships.

Curious, I had a hard time deciphering this. What did you mean?

Yeah...Im still trying to figure that one out. :p Sounds like something from the auto-complaint generator, lol!

Ah but i am curious anyway.

AFrozenSoul said:
From everything I read a decent mind to females false I to the realm if knowing everything thing about celebrity relationships.

AFrozenSoul said:
Ok the screwed up lines were supposed to be

Falls into the realm of

My phone got the better of me.

So did you mean to say: "From everything I read a decent mind to females falls into the realm of knowing everything thing about celebrity relationships."

...meaning, that women's definition of men (or women) with a "decent mind" (whatever the hell that is) are those men (or women) who know everything about celebrity relationships?

@cheaptrickfan: A fairly specific example, but yes. Men have to basically think like women to get women. After all most women do not want to hear about why I prefer my Intel i7 to an AMD Phenom

hmmm well I don't think men really have to think like women to get women. They just have to stop thinking with their penis.

AFrozenSoul said:
@cheaptrickfan: A fairly specific example, but yes. Men have to basically think like women to get women. After all most women do not want to hear about why I prefer my Intel i7 to an AMD Phenom

:shy: Ohhhhhhmy goodness...you have an Intel i7??

*bats eyelashes*

And just so you know, I'd much prefer to chat with you about Intel and AMD than I would J Lo and Lady GaGa.

EveWasFramed said:
And just so you know, I'd much prefer to chat with you about Intel and AMD than I would J Lo and Lady GaGa.

Oh baby, count me in (hello)

AFrozenSoul said:

Well it is ridiculous to assume that all that women think about is celebrity relationships. You must be swimming in a mighty small pond.

I don't give two shits if those kids in Twilight are screwing each other or someone else. Celebrity sex tapes? Like I care. OMG Lindsay Lohan FARTED? Seriously could not give less of a honeysuckle.

oarivan said:
hmmm well I don't think men really have to think like women to get women. They just have to stop thinking with their penis.

Well, at least part of the time. I mean, give the penis a break. :)

Latest posts

Back