I'm gonna try to pick up a girl in a bar tomorrow night...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFrozenSoul said:
nerdygirl said:
AFrozenSoul said:
Correction, any man who can be easily beat into submission need not sacrifice character for sex. A REAL man knows what he wants from a relationship. Just like a real woman knows what she wants.

Real men like girls who are essentially living sex toys? Awesome! Now that I know what's up, I'll stick with mannequins.
There is a reason why men cheat or break up with women when the females are not having enough sex with them.

Same holds true for either sex. Also, there's always a REASON that one partner doesn't want to have sex with the other. Always remember that...

Yeah, like maybe that guy was an ******* to her all day or ignored the more romantic aspects of the relationship for too long.

I gotta admit, I've been guilty of those things...and guess what? No sex!

I believe that: "You gotta water the flower to make it grow," which happens to be a more highly sexual analogy than I'd anticipated.

Heh, flower.

Socrates, I only read your update on what you thought of the clubs. What the fuckkkkk.

I DIDN'T read the rest of the posts, but, I don't know what PUAs your following, they're flawed PUAs for sure, or oldschool. The issue with MOST PICK UP is that it revolves around value being attributed to, masking your true value in order to get women. That masking means buying fancy clothes to impress women, looking slim to impress women, learning routines to impress women. THE ISSUE there is that you end up becoming valueless in the end. Sure, you'll be confident enough to pull a woman from a bar, but you actually DON'T have any self value, everything you do is fake. A reason ALOT of puas "retired" is because they realized they were becoming robots. Not people.

SO, what I'm saying is, WOMEN ARE WIRED MUCH LIKE MEN TO RESPOND TO CERTAIN THINGS, for men, the MOST VALUABLE ASSET, is CONFIDENCE. IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE SEXY, a woman will feel that too. So what I'm saying is, DRESS COMFORTABLY, not flashy because others are, and show yourself as a FUN valuable guy, you will do well.

AFrozenSoul said:
There is a reason why men cheat or break up with women when the females are not having enough sex with them.

Please. Men who are going to cheat are going to cheat, and it has nothing to do with getting enough sex. I've known guys who cheat on women who want sex every day, multiple times a day. There's a reason, but that's not it.

VanillaCreme said:
There's a reason, but that's not it.

The reason is because they were never taught self-control and discipline.

Have I had opportunities to cheat on a girl when I was with her? Sure. I think we all do to some extent. That's just what happens sometimes. But the difference comes in how you react to that. I've never cheated on a girl, because I believe it's wrong, and I have the strength of will to DENY myself that affair. It's as simple and as complicated as that.

Add all sorts of psychological complexes (self-worth tied to sexual conquest, lack of father figure, etc etc etc) to that lack of self-control, and you get a potent mix that equals a cheater.

Latest posts

Back