I'm gonna try to pick up a girl in a bar tomorrow night...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yesm said:
I've had drugs better then any sex ANY girl has EVER given me though...
And I suspect you were on those drugs when you made that post

AFrozenSoul said:
@cheaptrickfan: A fairly specific example, but yes. Men have to basically think like women to get women. After all most women do not want to hear about why I prefer my Intel i7 to an AMD Phenom

Well of course not, it's pretty obvious why you prefer an Intel i7. I'd prefer an i7 too, but I had to purchase based on value so went the Phenom route.
My only thought about celebrity relationships I've had this week was to wonder who the hell Jake and Sienna(?) are in all the check-out stand tabloids (still no clue, but I now know they're not the couple that had 8 kids, that couple already broke up.)

SocratesX said:
Oh hey guys...

Nah, I didn't pick up anybody, but that's probably what you expected. I had a good time though.

Glad you had a good time. Did you actually talk to any girls though?

coricopat said:
SocratesX said:
Oh hey guys...

Nah, I didn't pick up anybody, but that's probably what you expected. I had a good time though.

A little bit but not much. My anxiety is WAY too high. And there is still too much competition.

SophiaGrace is a real nice girl. I believe she's going deaf. Well I wish her the best.

EveWasFramed said:
Yeah...Im still trying to figure that one out. :p Sounds like something from the auto-complaint generator, lol!

Lol.

AFrozenSoul said:
@cheaptrickfan: A fairly specific example, but yes. Men have to basically think like women to get women. After all most women do not want to hear about why I prefer my Intel i7 to an AMD Phenom

I'd much rather hear about computers than celebrities. And I'm more interested in computers than I ever will be in celebrities. I don't care about celebrities. I think it's bizarre you would classify all women as celebrity hunters.

Btw, AMD is better than Intel.

SocratesX said:
coricopat said:
SocratesX said:
Oh hey guys...

A little bit but not much. My anxiety is WAY too high. And there is still too much competition.

SophiaGrace is a real nice girl. I believe she's going deaf. Well I wish her the best.

I think you're going deaf... Not like you listened to us anyway. And I don't see why "competition" would matter. You're competing against nothing if you don't put yourself out there.

SophiaGrace said:
I guess you took what I said as an insult. Ok then.

Woah woah woah let's clear up this misunderstanding.... Sophia, I thought you said that you were hearing-impaired. Not like metaphorically but literally/medically.

It was nothing meant personally at you, I was just stating your medical condition.

SocratesX said:
SophiaGrace said:

Woah woah woah let's clear up this misunderstanding.... Sophia, I thought you said that you were hearing-impaired. Not like metaphorically but literally/medically.

It was nothing meant personally at you, I was just stating your medical condition.

What does that have anything to do with the topic or posts? Why randomly bring that up?

VanillaCreme said:
AFrozenSoul said:

I'd much rather hear about computers than celebrities. And I'm more interested in computers than I ever will be in celebrities. I don't care about celebrities. I think it's bizarre you would classify all women as celebrity hunters.

You are the first girl I ever met who cares. Most girls I meet are like "I suck at computers" if I even mention the word Processor it is game over.

AMD used to be better than Intel, they did really well during the single core wars. However, they lost it when multi-core processors came into play... and when they bought ATI.. >.> I hate ATI

VanillaCreme said:
SocratesX said:
SophiaGrace said:

What does that have anything to do with the topic or posts? Why randomly bring that up?

Sorry, I'm socially retarded, remember?

AFrozenSoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
AFrozenSoul said:

You are the first girl I ever met who cares. Most girls I meet are like "I suck at computers" if I even mention the word Processor it is game over.

AMD used to be better than Intel, they did really well during the single core wars. However, they lost it when multi-core processors came into play... and when they bought ATI.. >.> I hate ATI

See, that's what you get for going after females who seem to interested in only looks and sex. If you picked a woman with some substance, you'd probably get along better.

VanillaCreme said:
See, that's what you get for going after females who seem to interested in only looks and sex. If you picked a woman with some substance, you'd probably get along better.
>.> sorry I want to have sex with women I can forgo the interest in computers if it means I can have sex more often.

AFrozenSoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
>.> sorry I want to have sex with women I can forgo the interest in computers if it means I can have sex more often.

Sigh... maybe you'll never learn. I'm certainly not going to care anymore. Believe what your simple mind wants to believe. Good luck with that.

VanillaCreme said:
Sigh... maybe you'll never learn. I'm certainly not going to care anymore. Believe what your simple mind wants to believe. Good luck with that.
Same to you sweetheart, I am sure I can find someone who is what I want, you can do the same. I know what is important to me. I do not want to be one of those couples who I see everywhere, who look content but not happy. Why because they do not want to give up the ok thing they currently have.

I will just say I rarely meet any females who understand why men sacrifice character for sex. You are obviously one of them. So lets both live in our fantasy worlds ok?

AFrozenSoul said:
VanillaCreme said:
Same to you sweetheart, I am sure I can find someone who is what I want, you can do the same. I know what is important to me. I do not want to be one of those couples who I see everywhere, who look content but not happy. Why because they do not want to give up the ok thing they currently have.

I will just say I rarely meet any females who understand why men sacrifice character for sex. You are obviously one of them. So lets both live in our fantasy worlds ok?

Any type of real man need not sacrifice character for sex... sweetheart.

VanillaCreme said:
Any type of real man need not sacrifice character for sex... sweetheart.
Correction, any man who can be easily beat into submission need not sacrifice character for sex. A REAL man knows what he wants from a relationship. Just like a real woman knows what she wants.

AFrozenSoul said:
Correction, any man who can be easily beat into submission need not sacrifice character for sex. A REAL man knows what he wants from a relationship. Just like a real woman knows what she wants.

It sounds like you're implying that a "real" man or woman is never unsure about things or that they aren't able to be doubtful about what they want. And that's just silly.

AFrozenSoul said:

Real men like girls who are essentially living sex toys? Awesome! Now that I know what's up, I'll stick with mannequins.

nerdygirl said:
AFrozenSoul said:

Real men like girls who are essentially living sex toys? Awesome! Now that I know what's up, I'll stick with mannequins.
There is a reason why men cheat or break up with women when the females are not having enough sex with them.

Latest posts

Back