My extensive rant on women, relationships, dating, PUA, and society

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to put my few cents in as someone who has been technically single for about 3 1/2 years. I have had several short term "partners" of course, but it never extended into anything you'd consider a real relationship.

Back to my point...

My friend; you gotta pick yourself up man, and QUICK. The reason why I say this is because you've obviously been ignoring your instincts. Your instincts are to hunt...for women. I completely understand and defend the points that the dating pool for those in their 20's is a bit lopsided, sure it is, but you need to understand why it's that way. Most women are just as wanting of a man as you(we) are of a woman. They just can't afford to be so free and easy about it. Think about this: if a woman gives herself away to any guy who is "nice", it can be a total front on his part and lead her to become pregnant and alone with a child to take care of. Women build their walls around that it seems. I'll share some experience with you..a woman I was dating for about 3 months (who was a VERY good woman btw, and extremely gorgeous..came from a "good family". You could call her a thoroughbred even; but I couldn't keep her because my life wasn't going right...no money, homeless etc). She once showed me her messages from OKCupid. Her inbox was filled with disgusting, malicious, and sexist messages. For what? For being pretty? She never messaged them in the first place, so where do they get off on saying the horrible stuff they do, then try to smooth it over!? Of course we'd laugh about it, but really it said a lot about how men truly can be when the gloves are off. This is where I have to side with the ladies out there...a lot of men mess it up for the rest of us and as a result the women become colder, and harder to get to. See what I'm saying??

I am by no means a physically unattractive guy (I'm 26 as of now); BUT I recognize one thing about women in this age. They want SECURITY. That's it. For some women it means money, others it means appearance of physical strength and other it means social proof of some sort..status or some distinguishing quality. I can't give that right now; being jobless AND living in a small town where my only options are fast food. I have no college degree. I just have my looks and my ambitions and thats it. Trust me..its not enough to make a girl feel secure for any amount of time. That's why I keep failing in the long term.

You need to take a look at your life, and a GOOD look too. Are your surroundings attractive to women, who often seek security? What do you do with your life? If it's nothing...of course you'll get nothing. You have about 5 years until you're truly f***ed. You'll find yourself at the clubs/bars/venues/social gatherings competing with men who have their sh** together professionally. Thats the BEST thing you can be. I told my little brother this..."work/career FIRST and women LAST!". This lil bit of info will set you straight for life...if you get your work in order, your professional life in line...women will naturally want to be with you. Because in the mid 20s most women have become a bit sick of the bad boys and men who are wasting time. They move on to guys who have something to offer. And usually that's just a SIDE EFFECT to your own happiness...don't ever forget that.

I didn't lose my virginity until 20, not because I didn't have the chances to, but because I was f***ing stupid. I was emotionally burned by a bunch of bull. Dont fall into the same trap. Turn your brain OFF and start taking action. This is where I have to side with PUA guys (and girls..the few there are). You need to accept that you are a MAN and your goal is to get the girl. Start asking yourself what girls want...look at the big picture. Dont listen to women about it, because they tend to only give you vague answers because they (your female friends) dont want you to go outside their relationship with you; that enables them to complain and cry about their troubles with other men. STOP THAT! DON'T ENABLE THEM, HANG UP THE PHONE. You're about to put yourself on the table as an example of Darwinism....is that what you want?? Put down the video games for a second and start studying your surrounds and you'll also gain an insight on women as result. Pay attention to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE and use the positive aspects of them and shed the negative. You don't have to change your personality or instincts to get a woman, contrary to what a lot of guys who lack female interaction might believe. Women want you to have your own opinion about something. They don't want you to be 100% the same as them. You can like video games and anime etc and be a "nerd" as much as you want to be, but don't let it become something that alienates her. That means, DON'T BE OBNOXIOUS about your interests. When a girl is in your presence, either include her and make it enjoyable for her too or keep it to yourself and your personal time.

I was watching that video ("1 in 10 men...) and I noticed he refuted the promiscuity of today. Trust me the dude is WRONG. women these days can be VERY promiscuous. Married women cheat like hell these days, every bit as much as men. You wanna know why? Because the guy they marry isn't necessarily the guy that get's them emotionally aroused. You g marriages are doomed for failure, because you haven't lived life enough to get out all that selfishness, all the need to live without inhibitions. People underestimate this. So dont go rushing into trying to get all serious with someone in your early 20s..its pointless. Dude, I've been the guy that married women have cheating with..and guess who their husbands are...nice guys who lack the passion, the gumption to sexual arouse their wife. They play world of warcraft all **** day and ignore their wife who is starving for their love. DONT BE THAT GUY! And you know what's funny?? I'm a total nerd myself. I watch anime like crazy, Star Wars is my favorite movie...I play Knight of the Old Republic and Super Nintendo all day when I can, and I play guitar and know music theory. I'm definitely a NERD. But a kind of good looking nerd. But see, I don't let it out with girls who wouldn't care about it anyways. So I keep it to myself and I'm not obnoxious about it to others unless they want into that part of my world. Do the same.

Begging and pleading and sulking isn't going to help you get a girl. I've been there and back. Truly, SUCK IT UP. Women want you to act and stop being so expectant that they are gonna come to you..because its not really their job to..its YOURS. YOU are supposed to be the hunter. I f***ing promise you if it weren't for my living situation and my lack of option for work, I could probably get any girl I want. But I have to deal with it the best I know how and you best believe I'm going to get outta this. You have a good amount of time to get your sh** in tow and make it happen before things go out of tailspin. MAKE IT EVEN in the dating world and stop complaining and listening to other losers. Its not women's fault, is YOURS.

THAT was a good post.

"I can't give that right now; being jobless AND living in a small town where my only options are fast food. I have no college degree. I just have my looks and my ambitions and thats it. Trust me..its not enough to make a girl feel secure for any amount of time. That's why I keep failing in the long term."

I'm in the same situation sorta but I'm still at level 0. I'm ambitious too. Doesn't mean much. I hate anime and video games too, by the way.

firebird85 said:
Limlim said:
Why would she do that though? Seems kind of a random thing to do. Pick a dude outta nowhere you know nothing about and aren't attracted to to see if he has something worth knowing about? That's a of a lot of work and I sure as hell wouldn't do that for a random girl.

Might as well start digging a hole under your feet to see if there's gold buried there.

so you are saying a woman shouldn't have to approach and a guy has to? why the gender division? because men are "supposed" to? that's more of the unbalance.

let me ask you this, why does a man have to approach? because "that's the way things are"? give me a break.

Equinox said:
Your main problem, however, is that you think these issues are only a problem for men, and that they don't apply to women.

and yes, I truly believe they don't apply to women. Because I really have yet to see or meet one in real life that is living a life where they can't find somebody (and never had anyone period).

Hi sorry, I might not have been clear with my question. I was sort of implying with the second part of my statement that I don't see guys going after women like that either. I'll reword it to our gender.

It would seem so absolutely random for a guy to hit on a girl who he isn't attracted to and knows absolutely nothing about in an effort to see if there's something else there that he might be interested in. I can't really see myself doing that, can you? (Assuming hypothetically any shyness issues didn't exist for you)

If anything, he's persistent with his "I refuse to be rational and listen to sanity" attitude. Gotta give him that.

I love anime and video games. I know quite a few attractive women for which that was something which we had in common for(different types of anime, admittedly); and yes, security is a valuable thing. Its sanity and stability, really. Decent hygiene is a plus.

IgnoredOne said:
I love anime and video games. I know quite a few attractive women for which that was something which we had in common for(different types of anime, admittedly); and yes, security is a valuable thing. Its sanity and stability, really. Decent hygiene is a plus.

The best anime has tentacle monsters!

Didn't even bother reading through the entire wall of text in the first post or the whole thread. As soon as it turned to "those dang womens out there", my eyes went into the thousand-yard stare and I started drooling with boredom. Gee, there's a topic I've never seen before on this and many other forums.

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Didn't even bother reading through the entire wall of text in the first post or the whole thread. As soon as it turned to "those dang womens out there", my eyes went into the thousand-yard stare and I started drooling with boredom. Gee, there's a topic I've never seen before on this and many other forums.

Teresa

^This.

Firebird85 is lookin' more and more like SocratesX.

Someone probably ought to check that out.

Firebird, I sent you a PM, check your msgs.

dk1967 said:
I never had a date at age 21 either. Thank you for letting me know whom to blame for that (i.e., the entire male gender).

dk1967 said:
...um, hello, have you not read the part where I DON'T have a guy --and haven't for the majority of my life???

Until you start approaching guys and asking guys out, you have no right to complain. You are not entitled to get approached by guys just like guys aren't entitled to get dates/numbers from girls.

Code S.O.L said:
Assuming a girl doesn't crash into your life by the time you get to my age(25), you'll start to give less of a honeysuckle about relationships as you will have become settled with your life as a single by then.

This is true. I'm a 25 year old virgin (waiting until marriage) and I've never had a GF. I've been rejected 80+ times, been told I was ugly since I was 7, and eventually gave up a few years ago after trying nearly everything I could to change myself and my situation. By the way, rejection is all I've received... I've never been on a date and never been told I was cute or good looking.

As I've gotten older, it became easier for me to accept that I'll be single for the rest of my life.

You can still build a good life for yourself as a single person. It's not like you need to be dating or married to survive out there.

All I cans say is...women fines me attractive. Another hawt chick made herself avaliable to me again....
She looks young too many in her mid 20s and Im over 40.

I dont know waht it is exactly...
Im an asain male over 40 and all the women thats been making themsleve avaliable to are young beautiful cucasian women.
I dont have any tatoos. I dont carrry my guitar around pronuncing to the world Im a musician. I dont drive a new vechical. I dont wear a business suit.
I dont have intelligent conversations.

Im in my shorts, T shirt and skater shoses.
I said some stupid honeysuckle that made her laugh. How immature of me.LOL

I dont think Im putting out a vibe Im a bad boy or a thug..

I dont meet women everyday or night.
All of them dont approch me....
but some beautiful young women still fine me attractive . So I cant really complain

And Im not the greatest looking guy in the world either...@ least U wont find me on the covers of GQ.
But women fines me attractive even at my age..

I dont really know what to tell you younger guys thats having trouble finding or dating women...
Ive women troubles but its
not that I cant get women

and all that honeysuckle or articles people posted whatever the fresia society or some person veiws on thngs dosnt really apply to my life or my experince hasnt been like that.

I wish and want everyone to fine love and be loved. Male or female

About the laughing...
The things I say...other women or people dont find funnie.

I jguess ..she has the sametype of humor as I do.. And the more we talk
or rather...She talked and crack more
jokes...Repore I guess. We have a lot in common or can relate...I guess.. IDK

It was like she just came up to and made hersellf avaiable. I wasnt expecting her...But plenty of women
have asked me out. So it wasnt exactly a shock to me...but Im still kindda amaze that at my age young beautiful still fines me attractive..thats all.

Honeslty...Idk really know why its happening like this as it alway had.

I love Renae very much. And I even
put in prayers request or having people pray for Renae and I....

At the sametime..sure enough all these other women starts poping into my life out of the wood works. Im forever tempped again and again.

I already broke up and moved out of living with a very beautiful woman not too long ago. Sometimes I wanna smack myself silly for doing that...

But I love Renae very very much.

Or maybe....
Just for kicks and giggle Ive been doing that positive self talk thing for the past couple of years...
I tell myself everyday....I M a sexy basturd and Im gods gift to women.LMAO
So its manifesting itself or materializing.LOL

Renae hated that...
She almost got into a couple bar fights
with chicks One was buying me drinks.
So Renae got right in her face saying
"I m going fresia you up *****..thats My man" Then right after that...another
chick bump into me...then we started talking...Then Renae swung at her through me. Puching me too of course.hahahaaaaa

Jeff said:

dk1967 said:
I never had a date at age 21 either. Thank you for letting me know whom to blame for that (i.e., the entire male gender).

dk1967 said:
...um, hello, have you not read the part where I DON'T have a guy --and haven't for the majority of my life???

Until you start approaching guys and asking guys out, you have no right to complain. You are not entitled to get approached by guys just like guys aren't entitled to get dates/numbers from girls.

Excuse me, but are you trying to pick a fight with me? Because this was uncalled for. I am not the one "complaining" here, I was responding to the OP and considering that I being a woman was his target I have every right to respond. I find it mighty odd that out of 12 pages of posts you target one of mine to make a statement with.

And btw, you don't know a **** thing about me, whether I've approached guys or not, nor have I EVER said I feel entitled to have a guy -- would you please point to where I said this? And considering I'm nearly twice your age I think I can confidently say that I think I know a little more about life than you do, kid.

So save your little lectures for the OP, 'kay?

(Again I find it mighty strange that you choose my message and nothing from the hugely offensive post #1 as a basis for your reply.)

that's what happens when you post on a forum.

people respond.

dk1967 said:
Jeff said:

dk1967 said:

dk1967 said:

Excuse me, but are you trying to pick a fight with me? Because this was uncalled for. I am not the one "complaining" here, I was responding to the OP and considering that I being a woman was his target I have every right to respond. I find it mighty odd that out of 12 pages of posts you target one of mine to make a statement with.

And btw, you don't know a **** thing about me, whether I've approached guys or not, nor have I EVER said I feel entitled to have a guy -- would you please point to where I said this? And considering I'm nearly twice your age I think I can confidently say that I think I know a little more about life than you do, kid.

So save your little lectures for the OP, 'kay?

(Again I find it mighty strange that you choose my message and nothing from the hugely offensive post #1 as a basis for your reply.)

Sure, tell me about life. How many guys have you approached? How many have you asked out? How many have you sent messages to through match.com?

I ask because your original post had the tone of some bitter woman who feels entitled to things she never received.

And just because OP's post was offensive to you doesn't mean it was offensive to me. You act as if I'm automatically supposed to be against OP because everyone else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back