Women less forgiving towards unattractive men.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper Shaman said:
Actually, I'm fairly attractive myself, but I'm broke and living with my parents, and that is also pretty unforgivable, to at least 75% of women. So it's not just about looks, they want the total package, looks AND money. Sure I can probably get ugly or average women, but I have weird high standards, so I'd rather be alone than with an ugly girl.

Interesting. Now imagine if you were ugly on top of that. You don't think you would be treated any differently day-to-day than you are now?

kamya said:
Keeper Shaman said:
Actually, I'm fairly attractive myself, but I'm broke and living with my parents, and that is also pretty unforgivable, to at least 75% of women. So it's not just about looks, they want the total package, looks AND money. Sure I can probably get ugly or average women, but I have weird high standards, so I'd rather be alone than with an ugly girl.

Interesting. Now imagine if you were ugly on top of that. You don't think you would be treated any differently day-to-day than you are now?

No I was agreeing with you, but adding the money on top of it. Of course ugly people get treated worse, it's the halo effect that good looking people have the advantage of having.

Actually, money matters more as you get older. When you are young as long as you have some money to go out then girls don't care, they just want to have fun when they are young, they aren't thinking of starting families and stuff, that's when they start caring more about a man's ability to provide.

Money can be gotten though. Anyone can earn money. Maybe not instantly, but if someone is focused enough on money then over time they will build up their earnings.

Having money has so many benefits that even if it didn't make people treat you differently I'd still be putting a lot of energy into accumulating it.

Be careful of those generalizations here though. Some members have broke boyfriends. Or don't care about money. It's just asking for 5 more pages of nonsense.

kamya said:
Money can be gotten though. Anyone can earn money. Maybe not instantly, but if someone is focused enough on money then over time they will build up their earnings.

Having money has so many benefits that even if it didn't make people treat you differently I'd still be putting a lot of energy into accumulating it.

Be careful of those generalizations here though. Some members have broke boyfriends. Or don't care about money. It's just asking for 5 more pages of nonsense.

I fully admit they are generalizations, just going by what I've read and seen in real life. There are very beautiful women who mess around when young, and are fully willing to marry a man they DON'T love if he has a lot of money, I've seen it many times from close friends, it's sad really.... because for one example, the girl left the guy and married someone with more money but she didn't love him, but the guy she left soon after got a good job and she lost out on real happiness. Kudos to those who aren't so shallow. Though if they are just boyfriends.....then they may have yet to reach that phase where sex isn't as important and money becomes more important, show me an example of marriage and I'll really be surprised.

If you are ugly and you want a hot girl, then money is pretty much your ticket, but that doesn't mean she will love you....

kamya said:
Check your attraction privilege please. I'm seeing a lot of attractionsplaining. Also stop judging the transattractives. They are born feeling how they feel and can't help that they feel unattractive inside of their attractive bodies.

You should have seen the puzzled look on my face the first time I read that. I was perplexed for hours, even after I logged off the forum. :D :D :D
Thank goodness ardour clarified you were being satirical.
Maybe you could have also fit humblebraggers in there too. :D

-Teresa

Keeper Shaman said:
If you are ugly and you want a hot girl, then money is pretty much your ticket, but that doesn't mean she will love you....

How about a hot girl who has her own money? Where do they fit in on this thread?
Sorry, just stirring the pot, probably unnecessarily :p

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
kamya said:
Check your attraction privilege please. I'm seeing a lot of attractionsplaining. Also stop judging the transattractives. They are born feeling how they feel and can't help that they feel unattractive inside of their attractive bodies.

You should have seen the puzzled look on my face the first time I read that. I was perplexed for hours, even after I logged off the forum. :D :D :D
Thank goodness ardour clarified you were being satirical.
Maybe you could have also fit humblebraggers in there too. :D

-Teresa

Keeper Shaman said:

How about a hot girl who has her own money? Where do they fit in on this thread?
Sorry, just stirring the pot, probably unnecessarily :p

-Teresa

I'm glad you brought that up actually. My older brother is the prime example to use for hot women who make a lot of money.

My brother is a good looking broke guy, he was just telling me about dating a hot rich girl recently. About one month into the relationship she told him she wanted kids/commitment. He said wtf, it's been one month and we hardly even know each other.....so she said okay you're right. Then on the 1 year mark she gave him an ultimatum of getting married or it's over.....he said it's over..... but anyways, hot rich girls just care about the guy's looks. Girls want looks and money, but if they already have the money they just want looks....or "superior genes" I guess?

Keeper Shaman said:
I'm glad you brought that up actually. My older brother is the prime example to use for hot women who make a lot of money.

My brother is a good looking broke guy, he was just telling me about dating a hot rich girl recently. About one month into the relationship she told him she wanted kids/commitment. He said wtf, it's been one month and we hardly even know each other.....so she said okay you're right. Then on the 1 year mark she gave him an ultimatum of getting married or it's over.....he said it's over..... but anyways, hot rich girls just care about the guy's looks. Girls want looks and money, but if they already have the money they just want looks....or "superior genes" I guess?

Um, sounds to me like she wanted a family and commitment....

TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

How old was she? Maybe her biological clock was ticking....

TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

Just because someone is "hot" doesn't mean they necessarily give a **** about money.

I didn't say you can get ANY hot girl with money, but you most likely can get A hot girl if you have a lot of money.

Keeper Shaman said:

If she cared so much about looks, and if your brother is so good looking, she would have stayed with him regardless. But she didn't just care about his good looks. She wanted a family, something he didn't want to give her. Which means that it had nothing to do with his looks, and negates anything you've said thus far.

Nicolelt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

Her clock was definitely ticking but that's besides the point. The question was what do hot girls who make a lot of money want. And the answer was simple, looks.

Keeper Shaman said:
TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

Just because someone is "hot" doesn't mean they necessarily give a **** about money.

I didn't say you can get ANY hot girl with money, but you most likely can get A hot girl if you have a lot of money.

I'll take a good personality, honesty and caring over money (and looks) any day. I told my ex constantly that I would live in a box on the street with him, as long as we were happy.

Keeper Shaman said:
Nicolelt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

Her clock was definitely ticking but that's besides the point. The question was what do hot girls who make a lot of money want. And the answer was simple, looks.

Hate to break it to you, but you proved your own point is false....

Keeper Shaman said:

I love how you say that it's besides the point when it proves you wrong. No, it wasn't beside the point. It was the point. But A for effort. At least you tried.

VanillaCreme said:
Keeper Shaman said:

If she cared so much about looks, and if your brother is so good looking, she would have stayed with him regardless. But she didn't just care about his good looks. She wanted a family, something he didn't want to give her. Which means that it had nothing to do with his looks, and negates anything you've said thus far.

I'm sorry but that does not negate what I said. If she ONLY wanted a family and commitment then she could easily find any guy, but she wants to have kids with a guy who looks good, so her kids will look good.....she wants good looks.

The kids and commitment is just because her clock is ticking, but she won't settle with an ugly guy for that.

Keeper Shaman said:
Nicolelt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

I don't think so in this case....if she jumped to marriage after a month....she wants family and kids.

I been with my bf for a year and a half and haven't talked about that yet.

Keeper Shaman said:
VanillaCreme said:
Keeper Shaman said:

I'm sorry but that does not negate what I said. If she ONLY wanted a family and commitment then she could easily find any guy, but she wants to have kids with a guy who looks good, so her kids will look good.....she wants good looks.

The kids and commitment is just because her clock is ticking, but she won't settle with an ugly guy for that.

I've dated good looking guys before, but yet I married a not so good looking guy....funny how that works.

But hey, I'm sure you know this girl SO well that you know exactly what she wants. OH OH OH, are you a woman expert? :O

Keeper Shaman said:
VanillaCreme said:
Keeper Shaman said:

No, it totally negates what you said. She wasn't going to settle for any guy who wasn't going to be in the same book as she was, regardless of looks. If looks mattered more to her than starting a family, then she would have stayed with your good looking brother. But they don't, so she didn't.

TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:
TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

I'll take a good personality, honesty and caring over money (and looks) any day. I told my ex constantly that I would live in a box on the street with him, as long as we were happy.

Keeper Shaman said:
Nicolelt said:
TheRealCallie said:
Keeper Shaman said:

Hate to break it to you, but you proved your own point is false....

Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. You didn't actually live in a box on the streets, so it doesn't mean much to say it, at least to me. I know I'm giving you all a bad taste in your mouth with my realism, but this is what I see in the world today, with real life stories.

What you're saying isn't realism. It's borderline stupidity. You can believe whatever you want. I don't have to deal with you in person. However, on this forum, we stay away from generalizations such as women only care about looks or only want guys with money or whatever other unnecessary scum you want to spew.

So do yourself a favor, okay, and stop while you're ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back