Bad Boy vs Nice Guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
You have ZERO life experiences to be stating things like this. ANY industrial or manufacturing here in the US require a pre-employment drug test and some even an alcohol test. Even the place I work requires a drug test and most of the guys who work there have been in prison at some point. Not ONE of them fits your description of a "bad guy." 
I'm wondering if you watch too much **** TV and get these distorted notions of what a bad guy is and what women do or don't find acceptable. Until you have PERSONALLY lived life (held some jobs, been in some relationships, etc) quite frankly, you're completely ignorant to then way the real world works and Joan people live their lives as functioning, responsible adults. You're living in some fantasy world where "bad guys" are your arch nemesis or something. 
As for Callie, you wonder why she's so vocal when it comes to your posts? She's right - you've been on here for ages renting about the same **** thing instead of doing something with yourself. People get annoyed seeing adult children whining about their shitty lives while living off of their parents.
Aren't you getting close to 30 years old?? From everything you've ever said here, you project your attitude as being too good to work a job that you think is beneath you. Callie own spot on - any job is better than NO job. Go get a job and stop blaming all your honeysuckle on others.
I know I was blunt, but ****. You have a twisted view of honeysuckle.

I don't know why you people can't accept that I don't like a certain type of person, based on my experiences involving that type of person.  Why do I have to accept and not you? Why do I have to base my views on your experiences instead of mine?  It's perfectly acceptable for you to criticize my life, but I can't criticize theirs?  No.  I'm not going to respect someone that makes bad life decisions, that does everything to be "badass", or that I think is cheesy.   I'm not going to respect someone just because they have a job or because they are more popular and definitely not because they are "tough" or could beat me up or kill me.  This isn't caveman times.  fresia that.  

And my life isn't "shitty" thank you very much.  It's not perfect but I'm trying to figure things out.

TheRealCallie said:
Isn't that EXACTLY what you're doing?  

picking on someone is someone with a lot of power attacking someone with little power. it's not picking on when you don't have the power.  it's just criticism.  what i say isn't backed by any power.  I don't know why you feel the need to defend these guys, it's not like they care.  That's their whole thing anyway, "i'm so big and bad, i'm a rebel, i don't care what anyone thinks, i'll beat you up, i'll kill you".  Maybe they like being seen as outlaws or hated, so I'm just reacting to them the way they want.  I don't know why these guys look talk and act like they do, and then cry about being stereotyped.  This isn't like racism, it's a choice.  They choose to portray something.  I choose not to like it.

Yeah, except I KNOW these "bad boys" that you think have no feelings, have no hearts. YOU ARE WRONG! I'm sorry, but you don't know honeysuckle about them. And it doesn't matter if you have power or not, when you constantly insult the fresia out of people, that is belittling. I never said anything about race, I said PREJUDICE! And that's exactly what you are.
You sit there and say they choose to portray themselves that way because YOU decided that's what they are. Well, YOU appear to choose to portray yourself as an entitled spoiled brat that will do just about anything to not have to blame yourself for your life. THAT is what you choose to portray yourself as.

Do you have any idea how many people you are offending and insulting that are here on this forum based on your fantasy world ideals? I'd wager quite a few. You are no better than the people you hate so **** much. Frankly, you're worse than them.

You think the no-job and living-at-home thing doesn’t matter? You would date a women who was long-term unemployed and over 30? Even with a lot else going for her, I probably wouldn’t.

You won’t know why you’re being passed over until you get your life together first. Once the basic elements are dealt with they can be discounted as reasons for why women aren’t interested.

If for example you got on track with a career, started renting somewhere, THEN came back here after a few years complaining that you still couldn't find a girlfriend, that most women aren’t interested in decent guys, etc., the argument would carry more weight (not with card carrying feminists of course). And you could feel a bit more justifiably indignant about it if you wanted, even if it’s ultimately pointless to focus on such things.

Edit: Not trying to ridicule you, I realize the job market is different in the US.

TheRealCallie said:
Yeah, except I KNOW these "bad boys" that you think have no feelings, have no hearts.  YOU ARE WRONG! I'm sorry, but you don't know honeysuckle about them.  And it doesn't matter if you have power or not, when you constantly insult the fresia out of people, that is belittling.  I never said anything about race, I said PREJUDICE! And that's exactly what you are.
You sit there and say they choose to portray themselves that way because YOU decided that's what they are.  Well, YOU appear to choose to portray yourself as an entitled spoiled brat that will do just about anything to not have to blame yourself for your life.  THAT is what you choose to portray yourself as.  

Do you have any idea how many people you are offending and insulting that are here on this forum based on your fantasy world ideals?  I'd wager quite a few.  You are no better than the people you hate so **** much.  Frankly, you're worse than them.

It's personal.  You don't like that I don't like you and your friends' subculture.  

I feel like you constantly insult the fresia out of and belittle me, and I tell you so.  But that gets ignored.  

I brought up race because it is unfair to hate someone on race, you can't contol it and it doesn't control how you are.  Subcultures aren't races though, you can control which one to join, and they do have some general beliefs and behaviors. And you can't join a subculture, state your allegiance to something and expect it to not be polarizing. 

And again, these people don't care what I think or say.  I don't think they are going to feel all sad and hurt because some guy on the internet doesn't like them and their beliefs.  Especially a subculture based on strength and rebellion. I don't know why you defend people that are already strong and don't need defending, it's not like I can actually do anything to them.  Why would they be offended by me, if they are secure enough in themselves to feel like they're right and I'm wrong?

Is Callie a badboy? I knew there was something off with her.

Everyone needs to calm down, this is no longer productive conversation

just chill out

TheRealCallie said:
AmytheTemperamental said:

Sorry, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I have no tattoos.  I don't qualify.

But you're productive to society. That's the most bad boyish thing you can do.

TheRealCallie said:

Sorry, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I have no tattoos.  I don't qualify.

My TWO jobs also don't do drug testing.  fresia, maybe I am a bad boy :club:

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

My TWO jobs also don't do drug testing.  fresia, maybe I am a bad boy :club:
I knew there was something squirrely about you. Lol XD

This conversation devolved into monkeys flinging honeysuckle at each other.

Nwahs said:
This conversation devolved into monkeys flinging honeysuckle at each other.

Allow me to turn the fan in your direction.

KNOCK IT OFF! Everyone has their right to their own opinion but that doesn't allow anyone to sit here and insult or stereotype a gender/race/religion etc. Differing opinions does not give others the right to put those people down and belittle/cruse/troll and be just ignorant to each other. This thread will be closed and reviewed, don't be surprised if some of you end up with time off from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back