good looks and making friends and social life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all i am saying is attractive guys like that take it for granted it some easy to make friends and
find love and never to be afraid to rejection they not afraid intimacy like me who is afraid guys
like that don't care they know it won't happen they get rejection they air arrogant to have that kind of power
over women and not care they move on to next woman. to always have great time in life

they say good looks are gift and its gift that keeps on given love pleasure, romance ,hope, friendship, intimacy ,affection ,happiness , great social life ,better treatment ,relationships ,attention ,people love them ,and interested in them. so you see gift that best things are free worthwhile long lasting best things in life are free they have it all free with zero price tag

now do you see

Yeah, we see. You're completely right. No one will ever convince you otherwise. :rolleyes:

its all in the attitude.
they dont care what anyone thinks and do what they like.
thats how you get what you want.

just because you keep saying the same thing over and over does not make it true.

paulo said:
unlucky in life said:
paulo said:
when i was little my sister had a girlfriend that lived next door to us.
she was verry good looking and verry nice as well.
she and her brother used to get beat up by their father a lot.
they used to climb over the fence to the neighbours yard to get away from him.
again she was a verry good looking girl.
but ill never be stupid enough to tell her her live is so much easyer than mine because she looks good.

hate to tell you this none of that make sence to me explain better

good looking people can have horrible lives too.
not so atractive people can be perfectly happy and have wonderfull lives.
the problem is more your attitude than the way you look.

well he has great life things i can only dream of i never even got my kiss and he kissing girls all time have seen hundred of photos of him with attractive women all over the place not once of shyness or fear of rejection well isnt that great for him.

he told he had pure balls to tell me he was shy and quiet around women and he liar too on top if being player all lies pure black lies

do you really think he would tell every one the bad stuff that happens to him.
would he put pictures of him being rejected by a girl on facebook ???

paulo said:
do you really think he would tell every one the bad stuff that happens to him.
would he put pictures of him being rejected by a girl on facebook ???
him no but id love it ,then actual think human with real feelings .he does not get rejected by string of women in those photo kissing them dancing with them in romantic setting with them you get the picture he calls himself stud its seem true ! very true he European guy with huge ego and live himself to bits . European men to me more like GQ

well he`s been rejected more than you think i bet.
hes just not telling anyone about that cause that doesnt look cool.

like you said he "SEEMS" like a stud.
and that is what he wants you to think.

paulo said:
well he`s been rejected more than you think i bet.
hes just not telling anyone about that cause that doesnt look cool.

like you said he "SEEMS" like a stud.
and that is what he wants you to think.
well i think it true. irish women think European men are gorgeous looking explain why he has so many beauties from over the world .i showed his photo another guy he said he looked he stop out magazine page
no lie !

well ok thats true.
we european men are gorgeous :D

its just facebook crap.
facebook friends mean nothing.
just strangers, wanting to look populair by adding everyone so it seems they have a lot of friends.

dont believe everything you see on the internet.
he is not gonne show you the pictures where he looks like a bum now is he.

paulo said:
well ok thats true.
we european men are gorgeous :D

its just facebook crap.
facebook friends mean nothing.
just strangers, wanting to look populair by adding everyone so it seems they have a lot of friends.

dont believe everything you see on the internet.
he is not gonne show you the pictures where he looks like a bum now is he.
yes i know about European men being gorgeous .
some of these of photos are his actual friends female friends photos is where i saw him with them most of them some them are his but alot them are female friends photos of his being overly friendly with them and others at parties . his friends won't fake it for him . theses are collage female friends i wondering what going to happen his lifestyle when he leaves pradiese collage start in to real world no 3 months holidays no nightclubs and pubs no laying by the pool in 12 in after noon caching some rise and tan too all his collage friends will have move on ?those photos will be distance memory those women gone to own country

Well, I know I'm ugly. I have attractive female friends, who I know would never give a guy like me a chance.

I think friendship knows no attractiveness level, though. Yeah, maybe it applies to romance, but you can be friends with someone you just don't find physically attractive.

prob nothing is going to happen to him.
hes gonne live his life, get older, maybe slow down on the partying, get married,have kids that kinda stuff.

there is no almighty something gonne come down on him saying,
"from now on your live will suck because you were beautifull in your yonger years".

although a lot of pretty people get les pretty when they age.
and some "ugleys" get prettier when they get older.

being from europe myself i can tell you there is a lot of nasty walking around here :p
we all being gorgeous was a joke ;)

paulo said:
prob nothing is going to happen to him.
hes gonne live his life, get older, maybe slow down on the partying, get married,have kids that kinda stuff.

there is no almighty something gonne come down on him saying,
"from now on your live will suck because you were beautifull in your yonger years".

although a lot of pretty people get les pretty when they age.
and some "ugleys" get prettier when they get older.

being from europe myself i can tell you there is a lot of nasty walking around here :p
we all being gorgeous was a joke ;)

no that not what i meant .i meant he won't get to party like he used or go travelling when it suits him of what he likes he what i meant.
how do you know he'll get married and have kids?
may be he just fried zone with those girls how about others ?
we all being gorgeous was a joke ;) actual no i am being serious yee ugly is our beautiful have you seen Irish lads here ,no lucky you .

id like to least pretty i have photos of Irish model tell me what think would think they beauful in comparison to European women which i think stunning looking not being gay i just wish i was beautiful and photogenic
as European women.
well top irish top models
http://www.assetsmodels.com/index.php/ireland/fashion/fashion-female/

i am sure if i put one theses model photos he add me in second flet as profile photo on Facebook he would take long before he add me fact he just tell me i am not real

that shows how shallow he model model as girlfriends , average looking girls as friends

aah so I might be beautifull in Ireland , thats pretty cool :)

well actually they look like a lot of pretty people with to much makeup, prob some photoshopping and some need to eat a little more.
but other than that pretty much the same as anywhere else.

you do understand that this is not what real people look like.
a lot of work go`s into those pictures, making them look as good as they can.

cant you just stop worrying about all this and have a little fun.
look your best and tell some jokes or something.
i bet if youre funny youll make lots of friends all the same.

if you keep all this self pitty, feeling miserable and complaining stuff up youre making it verry hard for people to like you.

paulo said:

well actually they look like a lot of pretty people with to much makeup, prob some photoshopping and some need to eat a little more.

if you keep all this self pitty, feeling miserable and complaining stuff up youre making it verry hard for people to like you.
well if i look like that he bother with me not be mean to me

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Well, I know I'm ugly. I have attractive female friends, who I know would never give a guy like me a chance.

I think friendship knows no attractiveness level, though. Yeah, maybe it applies to romance, but you can be friends with someone you just don't find physically attractive.

I would much rather date a guy who was not conventionally *hot* that has a wonderful, funny, witty, charming, happy, fun, sexy personality, than to date the guy who is considered gorgeous with a crummy disposition.
BUT!!! not all gorgeous guys/gals are ********!!!

ok , but you dont.
so now what ??

Nolife Princess said:
I would much rather date a guy who was not conventionally *hot* that has a wonderful, funny, witty, charming, happy, fun, sexy personality, than to date the guy who is considered gorgeous with a crummy disposition.
BUT!!! not all gorgeous guys/gals are ********!!!

haha eyy come on if your gorgeous youre an ******* :p
how dare anyone be beautifull while im not.
thats just inconsiderate :rolleyes:

paulo said:

its still not fair

Good looks are subjective, which is worth noting.

As I've said before, everyone has very different ideas of what attractive is - you should not feel you're ugly, since it's possible other people see your features differently even if you're harsh on yourself.

What do you think he's getting that you're not UIL? Is it the sexual intimacy that bothers you?

There's a lot more to life than just having a bunch of girls you can lovelessly bump against tediously for 15 minutes.

I wouldn't be too jealous, especially since his unpleasant disposition pretty much guarantees that these ladies are bimbo-ish and shallow, bringing him no long term happiness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back