good looks and making friends and social life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
Don't care how it started. He's trying to end it. Get over him. He clearly doesn't like you as a person to want to keep talking to you. Stop being childish. This is getting ridiculous now.
thanks for that cold bitter answer . like i said more come more complex i i suppose he did not like my sister either of 4 Irish lads that added him he did not like them either or 2 girls he was friends he did not like either .
i guess there are all in the wrong too .

Who cares if he didn't like them... Do they obsess over him too? He doesn't have to like any of you if he doesn't want to. That's his choice. Not yours. He likes Russian women over Irish women... Who cares? Are you 12? Go find a guy who's actually interested in you.

i guess nothing like making fresh enemies out people you know. some times he doesn't get choice all time . we made effort to make friends he throw it away . i personal avoid making enemies unlike him . explain why none invited him back as friend.

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
Don't care how it started. He's trying to end it. Get over him. He clearly doesn't like you as a person to want to keep talking to you. Stop being childish. This is getting ridiculous now.
thanks for that cold bitter answer . like i said more come more complex i i suppose he did not like my sister either of 4 Irish lads that added him he did not like them either or 2 girls he was friends he did not like either .

Who cares if he didn't like them... Do they obsess over him too? He doesn't have to like any of you if he doesn't want to. That's his choice. Not yours. He likes Russian women over Irish women... Who cares? Are you 12? Go find a guy who's actually interested in you.

i guess nothing like making fresh enemies out people you know. some times he doesn't get choice all time . we made effort to make friends he throw it away . i personal avoid making enemies unlike him . explain why none invited him back as friend.

Stop inviting him. He doesn't want to be your friend. He doesn't have to be your friend.

unlucky in life said:
.....it was him who verbal attacked me for no reason.

Possibly but do you realize that your single minded obsession with this guy does cause some of us to wonder if he had to be rather forceful in an attempt to defend himself and distance himself from this obsession with him.

If you obsess this much over everything you are going to end up feeling the whole world mistreats you.

Ledia said:
Why do you ignore my posts of friendship and caring, unlucky? You dont like me? :(

Don't feel bad Drama, a lot get ignored in these threads. You made a nice try.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

Stop inviting him. He doesn't want to be your friend. He doesn't have to be your friend.

you miss the point .i was not talking about me ! we can't always pick and choice unlike some like him .he was cruel prick it bothers me .
there nothing worse then making enemies out friends .
hes Facebook iis hunting ground to pick up females like all the other or don't think sinister . you,ll say he can what he likes i,d bet am i right ,

not if the female know Facebook is trap to catch them !like bear trap

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:
.....it was him who verbal attacked me for no reason.

Possibly but do you realize that your single minded obsession with this guy does cause some of us to wonder if he had to be rather forceful in an attempt to defend himself and distance himself from this obsession with him.

If you obsess this much over everything you are going to end up feeling the whole world mistreats you.

Ledia said:
Why do you ignore my posts of friendship and caring, unlucky? You dont like me? :(

Don't feel bad Drama, a lot get ignored in these threads. You made a nice try.

like i said more complex don't you see its game he playing yee don't see that at all .other people see it but yee don't .nothing as straight forward as you think it is or make it out to be .

unlucky in life said:
like i said more complex don't you see its game he playing yee don't see that at all .other people see it but yee don't .nothing as straight forward as you think it is or make it out to be .

Sure it is more complex and we haven't heard his side of things. With 29 threads and over 250 pages on this, about all that really comes across is that you feel mistreated and have a single minded obsession about this guy.

I do hope that sometimes you get a break from thinking about him.

Minus said:
unlucky in life said:

Sure it is more complex and we haven't heard his side of things. With 29 threads and over 250 pages on this, about all that really comes across is that you feel mistreated and have a single minded obsession about this guy.

I do hope that sometimes you get a break from thinking about him.
i am innocent one here. what the use . his right i am wrong is that you want to me say isn't , so say what yee like i don't care yee don't know whole story so think what yee like . you side you with him any way
is nothing new me being put in the wrong i am victim and i get blamed for it has happen me entire life why would this be any different.

Your situation wont change because YOU dont want it to change. Some people tried to be friends with YOU but it means nothing to you.

Ledia said:
Your situation wont change because YOU dont want it to change. Some people tried to be friends with YOU but it means nothing to you.

there is no point explain it to yee i am find there no point trying yee believe what eve yee want to believe i live in deffernt county from yee different rules apply i am irish not american i am not Irish american i am full blowing 100% Irish from tiny island off the coast of Europe ok .

i can not explain to yee

I have Irish friends. Some of them moved here from Ireland. Heck, all of my great-grandparents on my da's side immigrated here from Ireland. There's a delightful young man from Ireland who is a member of this website. None of these people act like you. Stop blaming Ireland for your problems. Our rules and your rules are the same.

You wake up every day and try to be a better person that day than you were the day before. You treat others the way you want to be treated, which includes leaving them alone if they don't want you to bother them. You live your life to its fullest, and try to be happy- change the things you can change, and accept the things you cannot.

nerdygirl said:
I have Irish friends. Some of them moved here from Ireland. Heck, all of my great-grandparents on my da's side immigrated here from Ireland. There's a delightful young man from Ireland who is a member of this website. None of these people act like you. Stop blaming Ireland for your problems. Our rules and your rules are the same.

You wake up every day and try to be a better person that day than you were the day before. You treat others the way you want to be treated, which includes leaving them alone if they don't want you to bother them. You live your life to its fullest, and try to be happy- change the things you can change, and accept the things you cannot.
why did they move to USA then if ireland is so great living here !one guy out 4 million where you got one story out 4 million i guess that make him the majority then on irish living what it like here . i suppose move they to usa because of the climate i guess it was so good .

i guess there is NO down side after all its all good i guess lucky him .

No one got it all good. We are not living in paradise but in Earth.

Are you saying my great-grandparents moved from Ireland because they couldn't make friends? That my friends moved here because they had to leave an entire continent to make friends? The biggest reason most people move to the USA is because they want job opportunities. You're not here complaining about job opportunities. You're complaining about the behavior of people. People are people.

Ledia said:
No one got it all good. We are not living in paradise but in Earth.

well some place are paradise in comparison to some others .some people like him do have it all good like i told you about my life does sound like i was living luxury life believe me it was hell zone . as far i am concerned he has it better the good better then most

weather be believes it or not .he thinks he has hard he has not clue about hard he might live honeysuckle room for 9 months i live in one for 20 years since i could walk since age 4 .

nerdygirl said:
Are you saying my great-grandparents moved from Ireland because they couldn't make friends? That my friends moved here because they had to leave an entire continent to make friends? The biggest reason most people move to the USA is because they want job opportunities. You're not here complaining about job opportunities. You're complaining about the behavior of people. People are people.

well done .no people aren.t people .people come different cultures and diffident rules . no people are not people . Irish do not believe what the american believe

I personally think you need some psychiatric help - soon. I also feel that you need a break from here for a bit to calm down. You seem to be losing control of yourself.
I think 24 hours (to get yourself together) would be very beneficial to you. Perhaps when you come back, you can make a thread besides something BESIDES the guy you hate.

EveWasFramed said:
Perhaps when you come back, you can make a thread besides something BESIDES the guy you hate.

It would be nice to hear of other facets of Unlucky's existence other than what is wrapped up in facebook guys life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back