good looks and making friends and social life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSolitaryMan said:
Good looks are subjective, which is worth noting.

As I've said before, everyone has very different ideas of what attractive is - you should not feel you're ugly, since it's possible other people see your features differently even if you're harsh on yourself.

What do you think he's getting that you're not UIL? Is it the sexual intimacy that bothers you?

There's a lot more to life than just having a bunch of girls you can lovelessly bump against tediously for 15 minutes.

I wouldn't be too jealous, especially since his unpleasant disposition pretty much guarantees that these ladies are bimbo-ish and shallow, bringing him no long term happiness :)

HEY! 15 minutes is great!
And here I was thinking that 5 to 7 mins was good!
... learn something new everyday!!

TheSolitaryMan said:

As I've said before, everyone has very different ideas of what attractive is - you should not feel you're ugly, since it's possible other people see your features differently even if you're harsh on yourself.

What do you think he's getting that you're not UIL? Is it the sexual intimacy that bothers you?

There's a lot more to life than just having a bunch of girls you can lovelessly bump against tediously for 15 minutes.

I wouldn't be too jealous, especially since his unpleasant disposition pretty much guarantees that these ladies are bimbo-ish and shallow, bringing him no long term happiness :)

women he like are not bimbos just very pretty and European beauty .
yes i a jealous he getting alot love ,friends and happiness he well liked by every one he only unpleasant to me ! yes i,d like warm kiss from attractive guy touch warm feeling a feeling that i made not of pure stone .he find love so easy he take it for granted yes i am bothered by it that's its not really fair. yes i did like the guy but he hates it make no difference now he move every female he can find and he smiling in every photo with like cat that cream giant grin on his face its like won lotto more he fair few times what worse it means nothing to him meeting all theses women not dam thing .then he went mix school where i went Covent school for girls as kid my 1st experiences f guy nothing but verbal abuse and naming was my 1st experiences with boy my 1st day at school same year physical abuse that all i know from males

yes i did like he told me he hate me move on with other women i am still on my own and he has all women he can manage and happy with them all while i am still alone friendless not guy insite in the last 10 years .

well love means lot to me its all i ever wanted other have too may times they take it for granted like himself calling himself stud well he has the freedom of collage social life and many many people to meet daily house parties and friends of friends too invites here there and every where
to call himself will he still have stud status when he leave collage life to world of work the real world no collage social life and every one to busy to have house parties just few drinks at the pub and no more then that

different story :
the last time guy was nice that was 10 years ago and he hates me now .

Nolife Princess said:

Lol... *blush*

I guess my estimation of sexual contact is rather optimistic then.

On the plus side, I'm fairly sure I'm now not missing a whole lot! :p

UIL, what he has is not love! He has sex, that's not neccessarily love. Unfortunately, life is not fair. We must make do with whatever assets we have and hope for the best.

Personally, having sex with a whole bunch of random girls wouldn't do anything for my self-esteem/happiness. What's the point?

If anything, it demonstrates that he doesn't value sex and neither do all these slutty girls that leap into bed with him the minute another lady is climbing out! Not people to envy at all.

it kinda means that you keep repeating yourself, complaining how mean guys are to you cause you think you dont look good enough.

it means people feel sorry for you at first and want to help you.
but after about 15 or so posts of you complaining about the same thing we dont know what to say anymore.
(some get so desperate they start sticking forks in their neks cause they dont know what else to do.)

and still you keep repeating the same thing over and over.
people get angry and frustrated or just dont bother talking to you anymore.

talking about it is fine, asking questions is no problen.
but if after everthing all you can say is "its still not fair" and you just start over again.
i dont know what to say to you anymore either.
and i might just start looking for a fork myself.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Nolife Princess said:

Lol... *blush*

UIL, what he has is not love! He has sex, that's not neccessarily love. Unfortunately, life is not fair. We must make do with whatever assets we have and hope for the best.

Personally, having sex with a whole bunch of random girls wouldn't do anything for my self-esteem/happiness. What's the point?

If anything, it demonstrates that he doesn't value sex and neither do all these slutty girls that leap into bed with him the minute another lady is climbing out! Not people to envy at all.
i keep telling you there not slutty girls .some rare few girls he deal with his female friends are not slutty .he know his attractive he let me knows his attractive he did not like me he was not interested in me at all .

but he was interested other girls i was old cougar and only interested in his looks and youth that what he thinks of me old cougar which was cruel cold remark not true about me i have no experience with men like that i never had boyfriend or 1st kiss i don't even one male friend and no social life he has lot more experiences then me year more then me he 8 years younger then me has more experience then me

i am very sad and very lonely i have no one and no one cares .men hate me and counsellor said i was the problem i was the problem in all this
not them only me

unlucky in life said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Nolife Princess said:

Lol... *blush*

i keep telling you there not slutty girls .some rare few girls he deal with his female friends are not slutty .he know his attractive he let me knows his attractive he did not like me he was not interested in me at all .

but he was interested other girls i was old cougar and only interested in his looks and youth that what he thinks of me old cougar which was cruel cold remark not true about me i have no experience with men like that i never had boyfriend or 1st kiss i don't even one male friend and no social life he has lot more experiences then me year more then me he 8 years younger then me has more experience then me

i am very sad and very lonely i have no one and no one cares .men hate me and counsellor said i was the problem i was the problem in all this
not them only me

I wish you lived near me, I could take you out and we could meet some folks! life is too short to keep on this way.. forget that man you keep going on about, and never look back... now lets move forward. forget the sluts! they are no more.. no more sluts!

I am sure you are a beautiful person, you just need the right person to let you know that.

move forward. (:)

I wish you lived near me, I could take you out and we could meet some folks! life is too short to keep on this way.. forget that man you keep going on about, and never look back... now lets move forward. forget the sluts! they are no more.. no more sluts!

I am sure you are a beautiful person, you just need the right person to let you know that.

move forward. (:)

[/quote]
its just so easy for him because he good looking and he takes it for granted he takes it for granted ,he has tons of friends ,women like him
he has reason to be happy and reason to good looks ,love and many freinds make him happy he does not worry about hurt pain and rejection like me who nothing but pain and rejection its all i know all i ever know

he never even said sorry he thinks he is in the right he not .it does not bother him what he said not one bit he smiles if he did nothing wrong it makes me so mad why pricks like him have every thing i have nothing not even one freind not one guy friend nothing

women told him countless time he good looking ,handome ,and he knows that true about his looks he know true he knows he good looking
goes in nightclub he as no problem obtaining female no problem at all not even challage to him as easy as falling off log

there cure for my helpless in my problem no help and no cure no guys who like me no friends no social life no male freinds i am ugly and old and no body in especially mr popular in the opening paragraph has abousy hate me and told me it obvious he loves women it shows it really he doesn't care move on one move to next he successful with all of them
no rejection all very beautiful women and there many of them many many of them too many to count !

It just means we love you, and hope that you will let this man of yours go, and move on... really. (:)

Nolife Princess said:
It just means we love you, and hope that you will let this man of yours go, and move on... really. (:)
i won't every get a guy like because they hate me i have tried to explain above no one seem to read it .like how that i was verbal abused and smiled and he didn't care he has had pill of girls since then move on and move on but it was me who got abused and i pay the price for it they don't care it make scared and angry because i am afraid of men now because of him for vicious verbal abusing me he treated he like other women i have so many photos of him with so many women i have lost count i know go on go on because it upsets me it me who got hurt he gets rewards by more friends more love potioential and me nothing i get nothing he not only guy has abused me even attack me. none of these care not one they all find love i get left there sad and very much alone i try explain about my bad experience with men how it effect my thinking me

how i feel fear around them very nervous scared like if this was not problem i would not be desperately looking for help i,d just have the guy i want be happy for while i am never happy i don't have countless men like countless women he has tons experience with women i mean tons of confidence with women he always smiling when women out there arm him with huge grin on his face that why i am angry i did nothing wrong he gets what he wants i get nothing not even a friend

i am trying explain in detail to understand where i am coming from try t make see how hard it is for me

i don't want to annoying to any one all i want is love and friends be happy fro little break from being lonly isolated and reject and to feel little love and affection and care warmed to feel love desired and not hated like i have always been just for change

that guy has never felt fear rejection isolation cold loneliness broken heart but he was cruel to me it didn't matter it just did n,t matter like i don't matter to any one and told so i don't matter and go away for good

Equinox said:
vegetables am is not there picture city golden in am it as is bye-bye

I suggest you ignore the thread rather than to repeatedly try to trash it.

TheSolitaryMan said:

not only that he built robot arm that actual work he very intelligent too as well good looking and popular and lots of friend and ladies man down of it ,no body has hurt him oh, well travelled as well as gold metal winner in sport,brilliant social life as well he lucky too lucky he has every thing and any thing. somepeople are born once you have good looks you have made !

yeah real fair he gets every thing any others get nothing like me not worth bothering with it

I'd just like to say that while others are clearly getting fed up with the admittedly repetitive posting style shown here, UIL is a human being like any other who does require and deserve some caring aid with this issue.

Whether she eventually decides to accept our advice or not, I don't think it's fair to mockingly discard the notion of being helpful in a haste to show disdain :)

UIL, this guy may be intelligent. He may be handsome. He may be the world's greatest gift to the field of robotics, though I very much doubt it!

You have established first-hand, however, that he is a dick. He treated you in a very underhanded and intentionally humiliating way and so exposed that under the guise of being easy-going and friendly, he is not truly a pleasant person.

That is what matters. Put everything else about him out of your head.

Forget how "lucky" he is for starters. Yes, he may get things that you yourself desire more easily. This does not make him a superior person, or even a happier person.

You've already said he doesn't appreciate the attention of girls much, he takes things forgranted...this by extension means he does not enjoy those things as much as you would.

His life may seem richer to you as an observer, but there is no guarantee that he feels that way deep down himself.

I would again suggest that you look at what you want in life and discuss that with us all here so we can help you. All we want to do is provide assistance, you just need to talk to us about yourself, not this other idiot :)

he has a lot alot attractive female friends then he has male friends more female them male friends
it helps to be good looking to have a lot friends of opposite sex a lot them he truck loads of female friends all attractive too
explain why he called himself a stud

Just look at the photos in the thread "lets see the faces". Most of us loners are attractive.

It doesn't matter how you look. There are phisically deformed people who get married, have friends, a good social life. And other who are attractive and never get girls and have few friends. Some even kill themselves while others keep living happy lifes being "ugly" by societys standards.

Looks and money too don't matter is how you feel inside what counts.

Felix said:
Just look at the photos in the thread "lets see the faces". Most of us loners are attractive.

It doesn't matter how you look. There are phisically deformed people who get married, have friends, a good social life. And other who are attractive and never get girls and have few friends. Some even kill themselves while others keep living happy lifes being "ugly" by societys standards.

Looks and money too don't matter is how you feel inside what counts.
he has lot of friends i have seen them most of them are female ! he has stud status there alot attractive who like him his males friends as him how he does it? he nice every one else but me !

can i ask question but consider my feelings .
at 31 years old(female) person old to some who is 22 years old (male)
since he called me old and told me make friends my own age which was really mean thing to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back