good looks and making friends and social life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has lot of friends i have seen them most of them are female ! he has stud status there alot attractive who like him

Listen, I used to envy a guy because he was surrounded by girls, he had many girl friends while I had no one. But I stopped caring when I finally understood that he did not get with any girls at all, he was social but not a lover or seducer...it was just an illusion. What I'm saying is things are not as they appear.

Forget this guy, he is not important.

I am a bit of a nerd, but I have female friends.

But I have never had a girlfriend. That is the clear difference.

triilsk said:
he has lot of friends i have seen them most of them are female ! he has stud status there alot attractive who like him

Listen, I used to envy a guy because he was surrounded by girls, he had many girl friends while I had no one. But I stopped caring when I finally understood that he did not get with any girls at all, he was social but not a lover or seducer...it was just an illusion. What I'm saying is things are not as they appear.

Forget this guy, he is not important.
well i have seen dancing with girls in photos and girls sitting up close with and his arm them thats 5 of them .he had girlfriend Chinese from Russia
some thing happened between she won't give him time of day .

she love Russian women on mission to get one .he has already 2 Russia girls on Facebook one in the collage as him .

he has 3 social networking sites for guy has hethick social life its seem weird to have 3 most people have one not three

he bit modern day meterosexual not gay trust he love women say love himself and camera 37 profile photos of himself i don't even one photo of my self .

do you think illusion all for show .do you actual think there some substance behind .

then we live different countries different culture and life style he has more freedom and choice then me more on offer to him then me .

in different league entirely

beauty is huge deal in Europe huge deal including men beauty

Why are you so obsessed with this person? So what if he has three social network profiles, that he likes Russian girls or that he dances/socializes with a lot women? He's living his life and you should live yours. Just because he post photos of himself having fun doesn't mean he has no problems of his own.

If your life isn't where you want it to be, then focus on trying to fix it.

I know good looking people who are very unhappy. I know one guy who women practically throw themselves at him. But he is never satisfied or at peace. I think good looking people just have different problems.

Its not healthy to obsess over someone else so much. Perhaps you should invest all of this energy and time into finding something that makes you happy - do you like art? Have you tried drawing or painting or making crafts? What about exercising? Are you religious? If so, spend time studying your faith. Do you like to read or write at all? Maybe you could find a good mystery novel to read? Do you like to cook? There's lots of interesting recipes you could look up online. Do you like animals? Do you have a pet? If not, would you want one? Even a little goldfish can bring a little joy to your life. Do you like movies? Watch a cool movie, or a documentary! What do you like to do? Focus your mind on yourself rather than this guy. It sounds like he does not even deserve your attention, so put your attention somewhere else.

macniall said:
I know good looking people who are very unhappy. I know one guy who women practically throw themselves at him. But he is never satisfied or at peace. I think good looking people just have different problems.
i doubt he unhappy at all .he has no down side to his life if look at the list here
  • good looking ,nice skin ,blue eyes, dark hair,pearl white teeth ,great bone struture ,very sexy looking
  • he popular he had 500 or 600 freinds from around the world
  • women love him they can't get enough him good looks and flirting with them
  • he very fit 6 ft 1" tanned natural his argentian
  • brillant at sport he won ton of gold metals
  • he has travel the world he baely 23 years old

does he has great social life better the most

does that sound like guy unhappy ,

he love Russian women and they love him like what he always wanted Russian supermodel as girlfriend or wife know him he get what he wants because

won the lotto twice good looks and freedom and very intelligent too there not much he does not have

unlucky in life said:
macniall said:
i doubt he unhappy at all .he has no down side to his life if look at the list here
  • good looking ,nice skin ,blue eyes, dark hair,pearl white teeth ,great bone struture ,very sexy looking

he love Russian women and they love him like what he always wanted Russian supermodel as girlfriend or wife know him he get what he wants because

won the lotto twice good looks and freedom and very intelligent too there not much he does not have

I can think of a downside and I don't even know the guy.

He is being stalked.

Pezza said:
unlucky in life said:
macniall said:

I can think of a downside and I don't even know the guy.

He is being stalked.

i am sorry are feeling sorry for him or me. you obviously guy because lads back up lads .

even that opinion you can have it !

1onoz3.gif

I'm not a guy, and I'm backing the dude up. You need to leave him be. Get your own life and stop trying to feed off his. It's highly pathetic.

VanillaCreme said:
I'm not a guy, and I'm backing the dude up. You need to leave him be. Get your own life and stop trying to feed off his. It's highly pathetic.

feed off him i don't follow.it was him who verbal attacked me for no reason.
so its ok for cyber bulling to get away with it as well playing with my head but that ok blocking and unblocking all year long ,for him as usually the victim is wrong

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

feed off him i don't follow.

Meaning, you need to leave him be. I've never seen this much dedication from one person put into another. Try living your own life.

I see you added stuff after I posted my quote... He verbally attacked you. We get it. He said very mean things. Get over it. He's not bullying you if you refuse to leave him be. He's standing up for himself. You clearly don't understand that. If someone stalked me, I'd cuss them out too. Get. Over. It. You're almost 30, not 13. You're not in high school. You're a grown person. Act like it.

unlucky in life said:
Russians are awesome. A shame everyone wasnt born one.
Do you still stalk him?

Why do you ignore my posts of friendship and caring, unlucky? You dont like me? :(

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

Meaning, you need to leave him be. I've never seen this much dedication from one person put into another. Try living your own life.

I see you added stuff after I posted my quote... He verbally attacked you. We get it. He said very mean things. Get over it. He's not bullying you if you refuse to leave him be. He's standing up for himself. You clearly don't understand that. If someone stalked me, I'd cuss them out too. Get. Over. It. You're almost 30, not 13. You're not in high school. You're a grown person. Act like it.

look you don't know how all this started between myself and him you only given you own opioion some thing that is far complex then you relaise

we do Europe don't do high school

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

look you don't know how all this started between myself and him you only given you own opioion some thing that is far complex then you relaise

Don't care how it started. He's trying to end it. Get over him. He clearly doesn't like you as a person to want to keep talking to you. Stop being childish. This is getting ridiculous now.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

Don't care how it started. He's trying to end it. Get over him. He clearly doesn't like you as a person to want to keep talking to you. Stop being childish. This is getting ridiculous now.
thanks for that cold bitter answer . like i said more come more complex i i suppose he did not like my sister either of 4 Irish lads that added him he did not like them either or 2 girls he was friends he did not like either .
i guess there are all in the wrong too .

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
thanks for that cold bitter answer . like i said more come more complex i i suppose he did not like my sister either of 4 Irish lads that added him he did not like them either or 2 girls he was friends he did not like either .
i guess there are all in the wrong too .

Who cares if he didn't like them... Do they obsess over him too? He doesn't have to like any of you if he doesn't want to. That's his choice. Not yours. He likes Russian women over Irish women... Who cares? Are you 12? Go find a guy who's actually interested in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back