why men only interested young bikini models not real women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewLeaf said:
men love a good looking woman not old ugly women .

you advice is not helpful so keep shallow empty head comments you self and get education

unlucky in life said:
NewLeaf said:
men love a good looking woman not old ugly women .

you advice is not helpful so keep shallow empty head comments you self and get education

Funny, but he said the exact same honeysuckle you spew.... so take your own advice

unlucky in life said:
ok so bikini model are rare now i understand that much now
but what rest of it
what does loving your self ?mean guys treated me like dirt and drop me
what is flirting i am very shy and quiet i dress like nun is all that bad stuff
i have nothing against models i just wish i had there confidence and physical so some one would like me
i am below average looking very inexperience with men all i know how to do is argue with them or avoid them at all costs
i know nothing about dealing with males at all .they just tell me fresia off or i don't like you . i am not interested .i have girlfriend so on etc
i always feel like making fool my self talking to them because i know well there not interested in me point flat
i spend my whole life rejected by guys i never even got my 1st at 30 years plus of age
i am very self conscicne about my weight .
no guy would be interested in any way i never had date in my life
guy won't even look at me once don't twice

If you feel that badly about your physique then perhaps you could try to improve that, but do it for yourself not for other people. There is no pleasing everyone anyways. :)

I like girls that talk to me and give me hugs.

They are few and far between :(

And "unlucky", no I wasn't just being "nice". That's how I think, and how I think a lot of guys think.

Perfect images we see in the media are a load of crap, we just want someone we find attractive (we all have different quirks in that area) and who respects us and treats us nicely. A girl doesn't have to be Beyonce to be attractive, and girls I meet in real life are a million times more exciting.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

But really, what do you want help with? The direct inquiry, why men seem to like bikini models? Men have preferences in the looks of women, as you well know, and it happens that the prevailing preference is for slim and thin, with ample breasts.

It just is, just like why women tend to like taller men.

This is just a general notion, though, and hardly true for all men. And there are significantly considerations to be given for personality and attitude.

To employ myself as an example:

I like pretty girls, though not to the exclusion of any other consideration. Its not something that needs a ton of elaboration, does it? Especially if I'm looking for someone to be with sexually, I do want someone who is sexually attractive to me. Of course, there are tons of other considerations too but looks definitely play a large role as I imagine they do for most men.

IgnoredOne said:
Brevity is the soul of wit.

But really, what do you want help with? The direct inquiry, why men seem to like bikini models? Men have preferences in the looks of women, as you well know, and it happens that the prevailing preference is for slim and thin, with ample breasts.

It just is, just like why women tend to like taller men.

This is just a general notion, though, and hardly true for all men. And there are significantly considerations to be given for personality and attitude.

To employ myself as an example:

I like pretty girls, though not to the exclusion of any other consideration. Its not something that needs a ton of elaboration, does it? Especially if I'm looking for someone to be with sexually, I do want someone who is sexually attractive to me. Of course, there are tons of other considerations too but looks definitely play a large role as I imagine they do for most men.

well that doesn't help in me any way and its not advice it just you shallow on women lke the other guy who in to lollipop barbie dolls
and not real women who are size 14 + and short
i added other on to comment about lack of sexual confidence and inexperence with dealing with men in that way has got me very upset and sad i have measure up to impossible stradrads to find love

Okiedokes said:
unlucky in life said:
ok so bikini model are rare now i understand that much now
but what rest of it
what does loving your self ?mean guys treated me like dirt and drop me
what is flirting i am very shy and quiet i dress like nun is all that bad stuff
i have nothing against models i just wish i had there confidence and physical so some one would like me
i am below average looking very inexperience with men all i know how to do is argue with them or avoid them at all costs
i know nothing about dealing with males at all .they just tell me fresia off or i don't like you . i am not interested .i have girlfriend so on etc
i always feel like making fool my self talking to them because i know well there not interested in me point flat
i spend my whole life rejected by guys i never even got my 1st at 30 years plus of age
i am very self conscicne about my weight .
no guy would be interested in any way i never had date in my life
guy won't even look at me once don't twice

If you feel that badly about your physique then perhaps you could try to improve that, but do it for yourself not for other people. There is no pleasing everyone anyways. :)
even i did improve on my physical it won't help my face and height and lack of confidence with men.being like those girls who seem to make it easy well there good looks and physical they have tons of confidence
they younger too men like women young not there 30s like me

men always for young athletic women not my type who are opposite
they can look athletic but never did a sport in there life

fanstacy women men want not very average plain Jane like me who doesn't even mimum standard to female friend let alone a girlfriend
i don't know what girlfriend job is

Last time I checked, bikini models are real women. They really exist and they really have really nice bodies.
And, believe me, I'm not even a man and I'd fresia one.

What you want is this fairytale ending where the ugly, underprivileged woman gets an understanding, handsome prince and a beautiful house - and please undersand that even if you try to convince me otherwise, there is not a thing you can do to change my mind.

It's people like you that really get under my skin because you blame the "beautiful people" for their being superficial when it is likely you, yourself, who wishes she were with some sweet, understanding, unsuperficial heartthrob. Guess what? The world doesn't work that way.
Not only is no man obligated to date a woman with physical features such as those you describe for yourself, you don't exactly have a sparkling personality or a heart of gold as far as what you've displayed on this forum. It's okay to be sad sometimes, and even depressed, but god **** it, woman, you have been nothing but miserable since your very first post here. Not to mention, all you ever do is harp on men about why they don't like fat chicks. Plenty of men like fat chicks and even ugly chicks and I can point them out to you myself. What men don't like are complete and total killjoys.

Do yourself a favor and either date within your level or go celibate. Now, feel free to reply to this all you want but don't expect a response from me because, to be very frank, I don't give a **** outside of this single post.

unlucky in life said:
well that doesn't help in me any way and its not advice it just you shallow on women lke the other guy who in to lollipop barbie dolls
and not real women who are size 14 + and short

I was answering your question, which is "why?" and not "how do I have a guy?" which is not in the Opening Post.

Well, men can have preferences and it doesn't have to mean that we are shallow. I've explained this before and you became angry. I'm going to try again from my POV, and I can only hope this helps.

Appearance has direct and immediate influence on how we perceive people. Humans are visual creatures, and men may be more visual than women; there's no doubt that someone being attractive to us causes us to respond better to them. It may not be "fair", but it is real.

That said, there are billions of things that a person may do to improve or influence his/her appearance. Furthermore, it does not mean that all people gravitate toward the same type of appearance. There are men who prefer heavier women over lighter ones, for example.

Furthermore, personality has a vast component to attractiveness and is usually actually more significant than appearance in the long run. While appearance is more immediate and faster in how it affects us, personality has a larger role in deciding if we really enjoy spending time with someone. And if it is going to be a meaningful relationship, this is of great importance.

I am pretty well read and I am quite a bit of rambler, for example, so I like girls who can appreciate what I've read and studied, and who can respond intelligently to my comments; the rambling lecturer part is where I enjoy women who really just listen well. And that matters in ways far more, really, that just how pretty the girl is - showing how personality ultimately exceeds appearance.

I have and do pass up women who have great appearances for women with personalities that I enjoy. But yes, ultimately, I will probably gravitate for the girl with the best combination of appearance and personality for me, which isn't really that surprising. I like girlishness in girls, I like girls who enjoy anime, and I like girls who have appreciation for fashion. The particular preferences are different for every man.

For yourself, if you're looking to draw general attention from men, you do need to have something of a decent appearance and/or personality. Honestly, with you, your personality is abysmal by my accounting; even if you were extremely pretty, I would myself avoid you. You're just not pleasant to be around at all, or so it feels.

The standards aren't impossible at all - there are plenty of men in the world. You, however, need to be happier with yourself and just generally more at peace with yourself, and then you can work on improving yourself for you. And then, I'm sure, there will be guys who also come to appreciate your personality and appearance.

Maybe the "hot girls" will get more attention, but do you really need everyone to want you, or just one special someone?

Finally, the notion of pretty girls are not 'real women' is a mixture of bewildering and absurd. I've been with a number of attractive, slim(ish - not fond of anexorics) girls including one model(not bikini, though, just fashion). Far as I can tell, she was a real woman and not a shemale :p

PS: Height is one of the weirder things for a girl to complain about. Statistically, women don't have any issues with being short; research has shown that if anything, its tall girls that have any difficulty dating(women at 6'3"+, etc). The American pop singer Taylor Swift, who is commonly considered as one of the most beautiful girls in the industry, puts in quite a bit of effort in her videos to /conceal/ her 5'11" and try to make herself appear less statuesque. Its hard to be the little schoolgirl she often acts as when she's that tall.

unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:
all i wanted was some help is all and all ye is make smart remarks

Help with what?

why are replying to my thread exactly.with all smart emarts you have nothing to say

He had a valid question. Given that the people who AGREE with you you say are unhelpful and need and education...and then the people that DO give advice you either say are WRONG or you give some bullshit excuse as you why you can't.
If you CANNOT do something it's because you either won't try or won't try hard enough.

I can only speak for myself, but I really only go for, you know, people I am attracted to? Seriously, what do you expect to garn here, a rial on how "Men are scum"? And just because you don't have a boyfriend/husband/whatever the fresia you're looking for?

There are many ways to answer this. Most have been already said in previous posts, so I won't mention them. A neat one is the mildly sarcastic "Models have feelings too", which they do. That's why guys like them. If it was just a robot with a nice outter shape, then I doubt there would be guys wanting to date them, since that's basicly having a full-time hooker, and is also pretty much idiotic. Would you date guys over 300lbs? Doubt it. So you can't expect one to do the same (not saying you have 300lbs, just that you're being a huge-ass hypocrit).

Also, they may have dicks, but being one to them doesn't help. Nor being one to everyone else

well shallow all of yee guy for models for looks ALONE no more that don't childish .they won't get out bed for less 10000 $ .most mdedel i know are suck up bitches
there model in ireland she her fan fat girl and not to talk to her how do you like that .

lads be factual women like that are not hired on brains ,personality now are they tell the truth like .

i,d admire models .but very shallow to like them guys only seem to like those kind and go bother of looking them up not the average type .

models love money and to seen that all . no personalty and intellgience required

ru9y_5ea_u8yfi.gif

unlucky in life said:
well shallow all of yee guy for models for looks ALONE no more that don't childish .they won't get out bed for less 10000 $ .most mdedel i know are suck up bitches
there model in ireland she her fan fat girl and not to talk to her how do you like that .

lads be factual women like that are not hired on brains ,personality now are they tell the truth like .

i,d admire models .but very shallow to like them guys only seem to like those kind and go bother of looking them up not the average type .

models love money and to seen that all . no personalty and intellgience required

I'm sorry, but do you actually KNOW these models? Grew up with them, talk to them on a regular basis, or is it like facebook guy and well...all of mankind in general that you THINK you know?

Honey, sorry, but stop trying to analyze people cuz you suck at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back