If your your an average guy, things suck, and theres nothing you can do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to ask why they couldn't find someone and why there was nothing that could be done but I figured what's the point. The answer is basically going to be a shift of personal responsibility to everyone else.

See, it only took Claudia a few months (probably less) to figure it out. Poor Randomguy is a little slow on the uptake. lol :p

I'm really confused by this thread title, are we saying the only guys in relationships are above average?

Using incel lingo:

cope;
Just be white;
I hate broads.

Unironically though I'm starting to hate this forum :(, no one takes seriously my "Nato and Putin both suck" kind of narrative...it's all about dating and women...no politics, no wars, no fun. In the words of Eric Cartman 'screw you guys, im goin home'.

Randomguy is a little slow on the uptake. lol
I'm gonna be honest with you Callie, I don't usually come in to threads like this the title normally gives me enough info to know how it'll be going. Above average me innit 💥

I'm gonna be honest with you Callie, I don't usually come in to threads like this the title normally gives me enough info to know how it'll be going. Above average me innit 💥
Perhaps, but you got that whole rocker thing going and the accent.....So that elevates you. All you have to do is come to America. :p

Perhaps, but you got that whole rocker thing going and the accent.....So that elevates you. All you have to do is come to America. :p
Hahah I went to New York once, see that 'F word ' thread? I got called that a lot it upset me so much I stopped wearing my eyeliner 😒

Hahah I went to New York once, see that 'F word ' thread? I got called that a lot it upset me so much I stopped wearing my eyeliner 😒
Wait... Eyeliner? I was crushing on this guy about 2 years ago that I thought wore eyeliner. He has a blue eye and a green eye about my age and rides a badass Triumph. I kept seeing him at the same store. I finally decided to chat him up. Turns out it wasn't eyeliner, it was soot from his job at the railyard. He would wipe his face off after work but the stuff around his eyes didn't come completely off until he got home and showered. Anyway, super cool guy we hang out together, ride together occasionally, but he is too fragile for me. I told him to grow a pair but he knows how I am and isn't offended. There I go again rambling.

Wait... Eyeliner? I was crushing on this guy about 2 years ago that I thought wore eyeliner. He has a blue eye and a green eye about my age and rides a badass Triumph. I kept seeing him at the same store. I finally decided to chat him up. Turns out it wasn't eyeliner, it was soot from his job at the railyard. He would wipe his face off after work but the stuff around his eyes didn't come completely off until he got home and showered. Anyway, super cool guy we hang out together, ride together occasionally, but he is too fragile for me. I told him to grow a pair but he knows how I am and isn't offended. There I go again rambling.
Sounds like a top bloke, I've got a 1976 Bonneville that I've been trying to restore for about 2 years but sourcing parts is ridiculous.,

Sounds like a top bloke, I've got a 1976 Bonneville that I've been trying to restore for about 2 years but sourcing parts is ridiculous.,
I just ride them. I do know several men who have similar projects that leave them agitated at times. I say get a new one and I'm sure you can imagine the looks I receive after such a blasphemy

I'm really confused by this thread title, are we saying the only guys in relationships are above average?

There's nearly 8,000,000,000 People on this planet.
So if you just take yourself, and everything that you know and understand about life, every tiny miniscule detail, and then you multiply that by 8,000,000,000....that's what we're actually really looking at.

And under those conditions, I really don't think you can draw much of an average about anything. Except for perhaps average life expectancy, average mortality rate increase and decreases according to economic ebb and flow, etc. It can be done with static things, but in terms of trying to determine the variety of quality for people and quality of life, I don't really think you can find an average with it.

Now you could probably find an average within the parameters of mindless media consumption based on quantitative factors of media production, and call that a relative average assuming that the people are as plugged into it as a multi-channel sound board, but I mean, that doesn't account for entirety, only the plugged in portion. So if the drummer's not miced, he's A.) going to be getting a workout 😁😂 and B.) probably going to be pissed off and complain about it later. 😂

I guess it's the creative part of my brain that makes me like that, you know?
I *can* think within presets, but I mean, who tf wants to think in terms of presets?
fresia a preset! That honeysuckle is boring. 😂
Look man, I can only do 4/4 @ 120 BPM with Chorus-Verse-Chorus format in under 3 minutes so many times before I'm eventually like: 🤯:rolleyes:🧟‍♂️🤤

Latest posts

Back